It's All Coming Back To Me

The Last Thread Of Love

Mi Nyu stayed in Africa for a year and eleven months. And it was almost time to go back to Korea.

One day, she received a call from Tae Kyung. They talked like times of old, when he suddenly confessed to her something.

"Let's break up," he said.

Mi Nyu smiled a weak smile before replying. "The feeling's mutual."

He explained that one day, he suddenly woke up not feeling love for her anymore. And she confessed the same. She woke up one day too, feeling her love for him fade. It was best to let go.

"By the way, Hyungnim, I will be coming home next week," she announced.

"Geurae? Well, I will be waiting for a friend to come home," he said.

*****

The day finally came.

When Mi Nyu arrived in the airport, she saw her friends and her oppa waiting for her. Manager Ma and Jeremy hugged her tight that it was impossible for her to breathe. Oppa kissed his sister's cheeks so much since he missed her a lot, and tears were falling down his eyes. Coordi Noona gave her a warm hug and a wet sloppy kiss on her cheeks. Tae Kyung hugged her tight and pinched her cheeks.

"Pig Rabbit! You have become so thin!" Tae Kyung complained. "I can barely pinch your cheeks!"

She pouted. Then, scanning around, she asked. "Where is Shin Woo-hyung?"

Tae Kyung answered. "He went to Busan."

Mi Nyu felt sad. Before she left, her other hyung was not in sight. Upon her arrival, he was not there. Does he not treasure her?

*****

Upon arriving the dorm, Aunt Mi Ja welcomed her niece and made her eat a lot. After the celebration, Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu had a talk in the balcony. By now, Jolie had three puppies.

"Whaaa!!!! So cute!" she beamed.

"Well, Jeremy is planning to sell them once they are weaned," Tae Kyung answered dryly.

As they sat down the wooden balcony, they talked about what might have been and what went wrong. But for them, everything was all right; it is just that they just fell out of love. Their closure was made in peace, and they promised to stay as friends.

"By the way, about Shin Woo," Tae Kyung said. "He is not in Busan."

"Mworaguyo (What did you say)?" Mi Nyu asked. "Where is he?"

He looked at her gravely.

"He left A.N Jell."

"Eh????" she asked in shock.

Tae Kyung began his narrative. A few hours before her accident, Shin Woo had his accident first. He fell off the stairs and was rushed to the hospital. When a call came and they were told that she was also in an accident, they also rushed to her. When they got back to Shin Woo's room, they were told by his mother that they were transferring him to another hospital, and they were told not to visit him, as her son needed to rest. Thus a day before she was discharged, he was transferred out.

Two months after his accident, Shin Woo came back to the dorm, asking for forgiveness for his mother's wishes. He also expressed his desire to leave the band, as he found it a burden to President Ahn that he missed shows and practices because of his accident. Thus, he left the dorm altogether.

Later, President Ahn told him (Tae Kyung) that Shin Woo applied as a music producer and composer in AN Entertainment, and he is currently the producer and composer for a three-member boy band, who also helped him write the songs. He is currently living with those guys in the dorm.

"After all these years, he left us," Tae Kyung said gravely.

Mi Nyu thought before answering. "May I see him?"

He looked at her and nodded. "I know it is night already, but maybe the band is still practicing."

So, both of them got in the car and drove to the music agency.

****

Indeed, when they arrived at AN, they went to the music studio where the band was playing. Mi Nyu looked at the guys when he noticed the one with burning eyes singing passionately.

"He is cool, Hyungnim," Mi Nyu told him.

"Ye, he was an uljjang in his younger years," he replied.

And to another person, she commented. "That girl is really pretty."

Tae Kyung scoffed. "That is a guy. He just looks like a girl."

Mi Nyu pouted cutely and looked at the other guy. "He could be Pig Rabbit's brother!"

Tae Kyung only sneered at her. Finally, her eyes landed on a serious guy who was sitting at the corner of the room. He was watching the others practice.

"Shi...Shin Woo-hyung..." she said breathlessly.

The calm face of her hyung captivated her. He still had the mild features that comforted her in her sadness almost two years ago. Finally, the band ended their practices, and Shin Woo led his guys out of the door.

"Ya, Shin Woo," Tae Kyung called out.

Shin Woo turned and bowed at Tae Kyung.

"It's been a long time since we last talked," Tae Kyung told him casually.

"Geurae. That was about six months ago," Shin Woo said.

"Annyeong hasshimnikka, Shin Woo-hyung?" Mi Nyu greeted.

Shin Woo looked at her, studying her features. She had grown her hair long, so it was almost impossible for him to recognize her. Oh, how could he not? He is a smart guy!

"Mi Nyu?" he asked.

"Shin Woo-hyung!!!" Mi Nyu beamed as she hugged him tight. "I miss you, Shin Woo-hyung. Why did you leave A.N. Jell? Why did you not tell me about you falling off the stairs?"

Shin Woo looked at Tae Kyung, who looked back at him.

"For a girl like her, she had guts calling you 'hyung', Hyung," the burning-eyed guy told Shin Woo.

Mi Nyu released her grip when she realized the other guys were there.

"Meet my new band, Mars," Shin Woo told her. "This is Song Jong Hyun, Yoo Jung Shin, and Baek Min Hyuk."

He said as he introduced the burning-eyed guy, the pretty goddess-looking boy, and the cute boy respectively. He also introduced her to them. The three guys exchanged handshakes with her before leaving.

"Oh, I'd leave the two of you to catch up," Tae Kyung said before leaving them.

When he left, she looked at Shin Woo with a smile on her face.

"Shin Woo-hyung, how are you?"

He smiled at her and nodded. "Same old, same old. Ya, do you want to eat?"

And she nodded.

When they left, Mi Nyu suddenly realized that Shin Woo forgot to do the one thing that was signature of him--ruffling her hair.