[Request] Mingyu - Practice

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exid - Up and Down

“You can’t be serious?” Kiara’s brow rose up as her arms crossed. Across from her was her arch enemy, Mingyu one of the members from the idol group called Seventeen. Ever since their trainee days until now they had been barking to one another. Both of them had debuted a few months ago and her group was now preparing for their comeback and seeing him hanging around the Pledis entertainment’s building even when he had his day off ticked her off. What was he doing here when they were supposed to prepare for their comeback a week ahead?

Mingyu copied her movements and added a snicker in the end. “Yes…” He his bottom lip and took a step forward and she took a step back. “I am dead serious” She glared him down for appearing during her practice and offending her. “I swear you look like happy feet when you dance” He clarified for the second time and she growled under her breath wanting to snap his neck then and there. But considering how her other members and their backup dancers were in the practice room a few feet away, she controlled her anger.

“Yah! Knock it off you two!” Seungcheol appeared from nowhere seeing how Mingyu and Kiara were at it again and he was pretty much fed up by it now. Kiara snapped her head towards the source of voice and cleared right away and straightened her back. She bowed towards him, since truthfully she had nothing against Mingyu’s fellow members. He was just the bad apple among the great ones.

Mingyu watched her transformation and snickered out of surprise and then pointed towards her with disgust written all over his face. “You!” She blinked meeting his eyes after bowing towards his friend.

“What?” She questioned and he scoffed placing his hand on his hips being in complete shock.

“Stop acting so innocent and show him your true colors” He pointed out and by then Seungcheol made it by his side and planted his palm on his shoulder. He nodded his head towards Kiara telling her she was free to leave and she pressed her lips and her heels. “Yah! I am not done with you!” Mingyu hollered after her taking a step forward, but Seungcheol grabbed a hold of the hoodie of his sweater and pulled him back again.

“Let her go”

“But-“

“Yeah, yeah” Seungcheol played while doing a headlock on him and dragging him away. “We’re eating lunch you’re the only one missing”

--

Hearing the sound of music blasting from the practice room boomed through the hallway where Mingyu was walking the next day. He gave out an annoyed growled and pulled out his earplug; he couldn’t even listen to his songs in peace. He walked past the room of the practice room and noticed that it was opened slightly.

Mingyu looked from left to right seeing that no one was around to see, and headed over to the door. He peered inside through the small crack only to feel his eyes widening. Inside were none other than Kiara and her two other members preparing for their comeback. But this time they didn’t seem to have female back dancers, they were males and their dance was pretty much sensual and Mingyu felt this anger built inside of him.

He knew Kiara and her group had a y concept, but he had no idea they have guys involved in their comeback. He saw how their bodies were waving against each other. How her behind kept on touching his front, their gazes, how her hand glided across his chest; everything he saw everything and he was boiling up.

Mingyu’s hands began shaking from anger and without even controlling it himself he swung the door open and shouted out in pure fury. “PARK KIARA!” All of them stopped dancing to the music and turned their heads in his direction being horrified by the sudden outburst, but he didn’t really care though, he just had his eyes glued on Kiara. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” He stepped forwards with his gritted teeth and now clenched hands.

Kiara only furrowed her brows in confusion. She was preparing herself for her com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter