[Request] Zico - I am Sorry

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Block B - Be the Light

“Ugh…” Jiho pressed his palm against his mouth slurring words all night none of his friends understood. He was drunk, once again he was drunk. This would be his third night in a row that he had lost his senses. His friends had grown concerned for him and decided to be by his side during his darkest times. His girlfriend of 1 year and 6 months had decided to break it off. It had split his heart in two and made him into this drunken fool his friends were witnessing right now.

“Hey, come to your senses” Yookwon tried nudging him back to life but Jiho was already knocked out. His head was planted firmly on the table as his arms were lying limp by his side. His half full glass was still placed on the table right above his head.

Jaehyo shook his head to his friend telling him to let Jiho be. “Let him rest before we take him back to his place” He explained as Yookwon sighed in disappointment. Jiho had always been the strong type of person never in a million years did they believe he would turn out like this, especially over a girl. But they knew the moment Park Eunhye, Jiho’s now ex-girlfriend stepped in his life he had turned brighter he seemed to have a meaning with his life now. He was never into texting, but with her it was a different story. Talking on the phone for a long time was never an option, but for Eunhye he would always make an exception. He truly loved her and all of them knew because he had never treated a girl as gentle as he did with her.

“What happened?” Taeil questioned looking over at the others and Kyung puffed his cheeks ducking his head in dissatisfaction.

“Eunhye saw him with another girl. Not just any girl but Hyemi”

“Oh” Taeil responded short knowing well Eunhye didn’t like Hyemi. She had always believed Hyemi had something for Jiho and she was right. It was probably her girlfriend instincts telling her that Hyemi was hitting on her boyfriend, and she couldn’t have been more right.

“Why was he even with her to begin with? He knew she had a thing for him and Eunhye don’t like her” Taeil continued with his questions being confused as ever.

“I wasn’t with her…she appeared out of nowhere” Jiho mumbled coming back to his senses. The boys jumped from their seats as if Jiho had come back from the dead. He placed his elbows on the table and rested his face in his palms. “I was on my way to meet Eunhye when Hyemi came from nowhere and attacked me with a hug, unfortunately Eunhye arrived at the wrong time” Jiho mumbled against his hands and the guys exhaled yet again.

“You okay?” Minhyuk placed his hand on Jiho’s shoulder and he only shrugged it off.

“Does it look like I am?” Jiho’s voice turned strict and Minhyuk scoffed just slightly.

“I am talking about you okay enough to walk home on your own? So I don’t have to carry you like the last time” Minhyuk immediately winced remembering how heavy Jiho was, but after losing a game with rock-paper and scissor he had to carry him on his back.

Jiho swiftly waved with his hands and bobbed his head. “Oh yeah…yeah I am okay” He answered and Minhyuk exhaled in relief, but not for long. There by the entrance door he noticed Eunhye stepping inside the same bar as them, but she wasn’t alone. She was with some guy.

Minhyuk seemed to freeze at his spot and the other seemed to notice his weird behavior. Yookwon followed his gaze and he too was beyond shocked. One after the other turned to look in the same direction, just not Jiho he was still trying to collect himself.

“Okay guys” Jiho voiced out. “The bills on me, after that we’re leaving” He breathed out palming the table before getting up only to be pulled back down by Yookwon.

“No…no” He cried out nervously. “It’s on me this time” He sneered with a hint of tension. He knew well if Jiho made it by the counter he would spot Eunhye as she had found her place on the opposite side of it.

Jiho just furrowed his brows on him knowing well Yookwon was never the one to offer himself to pay for anything. He turned his gaze to the rest of his friends seeing the same nervous look on their faces. His brow cocked as he tilted his head slightly to the side. “What’s going on?”

“Don’t be silly, nothing” Yookwon shook his head swiftly and jumped up from his seat. “I’ll go and pay, you guys wait here” He chuckled like a fool trying his best to not look too suspicious but he was already busted. Jiho’s eyes followed Yookwon and without thinking twice he rose up on his feet and followed.

“Hyung, come back” Jihoon hollered from behind but it seemed like the calling fell on death ears. Jiho crept behind Yookwon and stood beside him making him startled.

“W-what are you d-doing here?” Yookwon smiled sheepishly and Jiho narrowed his eyes on her, only to see someone else behind his friend. Yookwon closed his eyes in defeat knowing from his friend’s expression that Jiho had spotted Eunhye.

“Just…just ignore her” Yookwon’s voice fell down a notch as his palm pressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter