Tried And Convinced

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

I sat in the garden alone. Not daring to attract any butterflies, knowing that there is a gang of people who already knew about it. 

*There might even be more! What if there really is, history won't repeat itself right. It won’t, nobody would use me to—it is all because of appa!" I thought as I drank the can of apple juice.

"You shouldn't drink that, you just recovered from your fever yesterday." A familiar deep voice spoke, it was Rap Monster.

"I will go now" I hurriedly said and picked up my bag from the ground, with a mindset of heading to the school office to find mister.

"Don't go I won't hurt you so don't need to be scared. I just want to have a short talk," He grabbed me by my arms to stop me.

"Just a short talk?" I questioned, after all, I knew he is the leader of Bangtan and he might want to help me.

"Yes, so sit down." He said and I nodded. We sat down on the bench before he broke the silence.

"You said about finding us for protection. We will help you if you help us." He said and looked at me, I remained silent.

*Say no if it is about the butterflies again!* I mentally noted myself.

"You help us without grades and maybe be a little honest with us about your talent or whatever you call it, we will help you in return simple as that." He said but I still remained silent, thinking that it is a bad idea. 

*I can't reveal it out otherwise who knows what will happen. The last time I did. Ugh..* I thought and recalled my past while Rap Monster waited for my answer.

"So what? You taking it or leaving it. We don't really come to ask the same person the second time. I am the leader, I gave you respect to come and ask you sincerely." Rap Monster said and waited again for my answer.

*I can't hide forever in this school why not just go for it. They can keep a secret right? Aniyo! I won't reveal it until I think I can trust them.* 

"Alright, then I help you with your grades. You give me protections in return, deal!" I said and reached out for a hand shake to set our deal.

"No, not only my grade, everyone in Bangtan's grade. Do tuition for each of the members every day. A member per day, meaning no rest even on Sunday. Then we will protect you for 24/7." He said and I nodded.

"Good!" He then shook my hand.

"Now since you are the only person Bangtan will help and cares about, mind telling me about yourself. I don't even know your name yet," He said and let go of my hand.

"If you don't know my name how can you know about my grades?"  I asked feeling something odd.

"I saw your previous schools grade. Good enough for Bangtan to pass in this rotten hole," He replied.

"Uh, I see, well I am Kim Eun Rin, eighteen years old. Single handly raised by my father." I answered.

"Just that? What about the butterflies," He questioned.

"Well, those flowers attracted it not me!" I lied again.

"It's okay once we gained your trust I believe you will tell us." He said and smiled.

*Maybe or maybe not.* I thought in my mind.

"Well, I am Rap Monster as you know. I am twenty-one years old, in this school because I retained. My parents own a company" He told me.

"I think Rap Monster isn't your real name," 

"Haha, of course not, my real name is Kim Namjoon. The rest are real, believe me," He told me.

"Ah how nice for you to have rich parents. My dad just earns enough per month. Good enough for us to survive daily." I confessed in enviously.

"They support me till this age, I am thankful but they are gonna stop if I don't graduate this year. The rest of Bangtan members need to do well too. Their parents will disown them if they don't do well. That's why we all need your help." He told me and I nodded.

"I will help you guys no worries. I got nothing but time and brains." I laughed.

"You've got a special thing within you too." He said and I blushed.

"I am normal like all the normal girls out there," I replied.

“I doubt so you’re—“

"Oppa what are you doing with her!" A girl yelled, interrupting our conversation while stomping towards and it was a member of Jung Soo's gang.

"Hye Jin, off or you will regret," Rap Monster said coolly, dropping his warm hearted image.

"Why! Are you dating that or something?" She exclaimed.

"Even if I am it is none of your business, you have V don't you?" Rap Monster said.

"I got V to get closer to you! I will teach this a lesson for flirting so much!" She exclaimed loudly and stomped towards me, her palm swinging towards my face. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the stingy pain.

"Nobody uses a Bangtan member for anything. Nobody hurt her, especially!" Rap Monster warned I opened my eyes only to see him grabbing the girl Hye Jin by her wrist. 

"Oppa let go!" She demanded.

"I will let you go but you won't let her go for flirting some much with me right? Since you aren't going to give up any sooner. I don't see why you don't deserve this!" He half smirked then a slap landed right on her face and the impact was loud and clear.

"Just keep finding her trouble but just know the consequences would be much horrible every time you get caught." Rap Monster warned and let her go.

"Let's go we are wasting our time anyway," He said and dragged me away leaving Hye Jin in tears. He dragged me along the corridor with all the eye contact on us. Jealous girls' death glare went towards me like arrows but Rap Monster's power was like a shield over me. When we reached a place where nobody could spot us, he let go and stopped.

"See I keep my promise well. I hope you will too," He said with that warm image up again.

"Oh neh, of course, but..." I hesitated.

"But what?" He asked.

"You said nobody uses Bangtan for anything. Am I counted as using you guys?" I questioned, recalling that slap he gave Hye Jin.

"No, of course, you help us we help you. A two way win, so you're not using us. Unless you are using us for something else, which I hope not" He said with a look of suspicious.

"Of course not just purely for protection!" I defended myself.

"Alright, now I will bring you to class. So you can study there then help one of us after school of your choice. Jungkook will take care of you in that classroom. He will make sure you have full attention in class," Rap Monster told me and I nodded, he then dragged me again to the classroom.

*Jungkook take care of me? How is that even possible when he bullied the hell out of me on the first day* I thought but still heading to the classroom with Rap Monster leading me.


Well, there is a lousy update but it is needed to keep the story going! Don't judge!

I  know a lot of you guys think she is gonna end up with Jin but to ya! She is--

Read it for yourself, so please do subscribe and comment below your thoughts on each chapter or the story itself!

Kamsa to the special person who gave this story an upvote! Lots of love!

Sad that not much people commented T.T

Be excited  for my next update because it is gonna start the fire to the drama! Plus I am going to XX

I will have internet connections and computers cause I live there like half. I won't be sure when I can update again :(

I will try to

-dyodyopiie

P.S. Next update 25 subbies or 1 up vote or 4 comments