Homework

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

I woke up as usual and continued my daily routine. Only wearing the fading blue uniform I had since that unfaithful day. I wore a jacket over it to cover the stains up, before leaving out of the house and head over to the school.

*Where is Mr Lee?* I thought as I wander around the outside the teachers' officer.

*Maybe I should give him a call?* I thought as I took out my phone. Just when I unlocked my phone, someone snatched my phone away.

"Kim Eun Rin. I want to have a talk with you," The girl who bullied me on the first day said and dragged me away before I could even respond. They dragged me to a corner of a dark corridor and pushed me against the wall then built a circle around me.

"Easy, do my homework for me and I will let you go, do it well because it is ing important, understand? Give it to me by tomorrow." She instructed and threw her worksheets at me.

"Well, why should I? If it is important as like you mentioned. Why don't you do it yourself?" I stood up for myself. Only to find her death glare scarier than the guys in this school.

"Just do as I say! Or you will regret!" She warned and pulled my hair backwards, causing me to be in great pain.

"Alright let go! I will do it now! I will hand it to you now! Just five minutes will do!” I exclaimed in pain.

"Good girl," She pushed me against the wall then threw a pen at me. Like a dog, I took the pen and started doing the first question while she smirked at me.

"Hurry up, she doesn't have all day for you!" The girl on her right yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and cancel away the answers I wrote.

[ES WILL ALWAYS BE ES!] I wrote wide and big across her paper.

"Here done!" I submitted my work to her and looked away, not wanting to see her reaction.

"Yah! you really want to test my patient right!" She asked then threw the paper back at me and gave me a slap right across my face. Her gang spared no thoughts and attacked me along with her. The beating continued. My body fell to the ground with more bruises adding onto the previous ones.

"I won't help you even if you are going to kill me! You guys are nothing but useless junks!" I yelled out in pain and anger.

"You have pride but you will regret because it will kill you soon!" She yelled and continued to hit me with no mercy.

"Stop it Jungsoo!" A deep voice yelled and rushed over to break the gang.

"Oppa leave us alone. I am teaching her a good lesson. I heard she offend you guys too. I will take revenge for you too! I really like you guys you know, especially you!" One of her gang members exclaimed.

"We don't need your help, no use flirting with me. You work on the other gang but that doesn’t mean you will work on us!" He yelled and picked me off the ground, bridal style.

"Watch it es. You hurt her we will hurt you back." Another voice spoke and it was familiar.

"Jungkook I think she is going to faint. Hurry let's go. We'll deal with those guys later!" The guy carrying me yelled, before running off. With blurry vision, I saw Jungkook picking up my bag off the floor then snatched my phone from the girl gang.


*Rap Monster's POV*

"Bangtan-- Bangtan--" She whispered before fainting in my arms.

"Dude she passed out due to the pain I guess," I told Jungkook.

"Hyung you just bring her back to our apartment first. I will gather the rest of the members. See you there later!" Jungkook said and handed me the key to our apartment.
I reached our apartment safely with the girl Jin told us about and place her on the couch.

*This won't work,* I thought as I scanned her injured body. I took a piece of wet cloth and cleaned her wounds. trying to avoid having much body contact with her.

"Bangtan- Bangtan--" She cried out. My eyes widen.

"Are you awake?" I asked but there was no reply, she went back to sleep, or fainted again.


-Meanwhile-

*Jungkook's POV*

"Hyung we found her!" I yelled into the room filled with all the Bangtan members.

"Where is she?" Suga asked as he cracked his knuckles.

"She fainted due to pain. So Rap Mon hyung brought her back to our apartment first. We all have to go there now!" I hurried them.

"What she fainted! how?" Suga jumped out of his chair.

"I will tell you on the way! Now we need Jin especially, she is injured pretty badly too! Jin hyung hurry, you got to fix her up!" I yelled.

"Let's go!" Jin wore his jacket, rushing out of school along with the other members.


So many questions for this chapter!

Why did RapMon help her? Why did Jungkook the bully help her?

I honestly hope this isn't too boring because I am telling you, the drama is starting now! I mean like real START.

It is going to bring many feels and questions from the next chapter onwards!

I am sure to make you confuse, sad and laugh. Best curious for the next few chapters!

You guys need to comment more to make Eun Rin AKA YOU! To be with one of them member!

The next chapter will bring so much feels to XX stans!!

Be prepared and subscribe to be updated!

Up vote are most welcome! *Cough-- Please do. Cough--*

-dyodyopie