Spy

The Scented Girl

*Jin POV*

"You guys eat without me. I got to deal with some ty issue," I lied so I could sneak out to see the butterfly girl. She caught my attention, she just has a charm no other girls have.

"Alright see you later dude," Rap Mon said then began to feast on his lunch. With that, I quickly left the cafeteria and head over to the hiding place to see her. 

*Ah... that scent. It smells like a mix of different flowers. It is refreshing.* I thought when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from the back.

"Hyung this is the ty issue?" Jungkook asked.

"Erm yeah... The stairs are too plain, I need to add some colour to it!" I lied and picked up the empty spray paint on the floor pretending to spray the stairs.

"Lair! What are you looking at?" He questioned and pushed me aside to get a view.

"Her again, that worthless piece of junk is worth your time to stare at?" Jungkook asked with a smirked and I blushed, awkwardly rubbing my nape.

"Dude smell the air, it is different here. Look at those butterflies then tell me what do you think?" I replied and he did as he was told.

"She is a devil!" He exclaimed softly so butterfly girl couldn't hear.

"Aniyo-- She is--" 

"Who’s there!" She suddenly yelled and looked at the direction of me and Jungkook. We got caught.

"Ooh it is you again. Mr Long legs and who are you? Whatever, what are you guys secretly doing there?" She asked.

"None of your business , where are all those butterflies from?" Jungkook asked her and walked towards her while she quickly shoo those butterflies away.

"They-- the butterflies were attracted by the flowers. Are you stupid to ask a question like that!" She hurriedly said.

"What did you said? Better watch your tongue or you will be the stupid one!" Jungkook warned as he inched his face closer to her.

"Mind your actions!" She warned and took a step back.

"Watch what you say!" Jungkook talked back and grabbed her by her collar. She was instantly lifted up. Though she had to tip toe to maintain her contact with the ground, she didn't stop sending death glare back to Jungkook.

"Yo dude, messing with someone without me?" Suga came into the scene, dragging his feet as he walks towards me.

"What this girl again?" He said and shook his head while grin form on his face.

"Remember what I told you yesterday? I said you are dead and seems like I am not the only one that wanted you to be dead. You just offended too many people." Suga told her and patted Jungkook's shoulder signalling him to let her go and he did.

"So ready?" Suga asked and raised his fist.


*Eun Rin POV*

*Oh what have I gotten myself into!* I whined in my head, closed my eyes preparing for his fist to smash on my face any second.

"Maknae! What are you doing?" He yelled, I opened my eyes only to see the long leg guy name Jungkook holding his fist, preventing it to land on me.

"Let her go hyung, she learnt her lesson. You poured soda on her once and I tripped her once too." He begged him.

"Do you think it is enough, I think not. She kept on mess with us. She is an eye sore! Rap Monster won't let her go either! She will be an eye sore to all of us if she doesn't move out of our way in the future. She needs to learn a lesson on who to avoid in this school!" He yelled.

"Suga, she knows who to avoid, it was me who gave her trouble first!" Jungkook told the guy name Suga.

"That doesn't mean I will let go of her. She insulted me yesterday." Suga yelled.

"That just meant she is tougher than you," The guy who stared at me and got caught by me spoke.

"Jungkook and Jin you guys are helping this but not your own member?" He said and put his fist down in anger.

"We didn't help her. We just stated the fact." The guy name Jin told him.

"Whatever..." Suga said and left in anger.

"Let's go," Jin told Jungkook before leaving me all alone again.

*What the hell, they came over to me and looked for trouble. Then helped me from that Suga guy, Jungkook was honest. He was the one that looked for trouble first. Jin that guy, just weird, he always seems to be around here. Does he know my secret? Has he been stalking me? , if he knows that secret. I would be in deep !* I cursed myself for thinking that no one will notice me, in actual fact. Everyone is after me.


*Nobody POV*

"Suga why looking so mad?" Rap monster teased as Suga slammed the door behind him.

"Ignore him, everything is fine." Jin came into the room and said.

"Really, I doubt so," Suga said with his arms folded and back against the wall.

"What happened dude?" Rap monster asked with a worried tone. Even if the sky falls, rap monster wouldn't mind but when his team members are against each other, he would die to solve their grudge so that his team who be as one. None of them answered

"Jungkook mind saying something?" He eyed Jungkook.

"Erm... there is this girl. She offended us but--" Jungkook told the fierce leader everything without lacking a single detail.

"What a girl, so interesting that will worth Jin to stare at? That is a real shocker. Jin, mind explaining why" Rap Monster asked.

"She actually has a power or gift. Whatever you call it, she gives off a special scent, it attracts butterflies. That is what I observe these days," Jin confessed.

"Attract butterflies? Really, she is rare then. You sure it is not perfume?” Rap Monster questioned and the older just shook his head.

“If so, I have to see it for myself before I take actions for Suga. Let's see if she will be that special as you said she is," Rap Monster said with a smirked with all the members staring at him, trying to figure what his plan is.


-After school-

*Eun Rin POV*

"Mister Lee. Do you know these students named Jin, Suga and Jungkook?" I asked out of the blue. Mind still on what happened earlier today, also thinking of the tan that Mr Lee mentioned yesterday.

"Jungkook is in your class. He tripped you remember? Jin, he is just silent but his silent kills. Suga... don't mess with that guy. He is more harmful that you will think of. Why do you ask anyway?" Mr Lee replied as he marked my previous homework.

"Well, I kinda had to face them today," I answered.

"Did they hurt you?" He immediately asked and I shook my head.

"Jungkook and Jin stop Suga," I told him and his eyes widen.

"Never mind that, I thought about what you said, about the Bangtan gang? Can they really help? Will they help me if I give them a valid reason" I asked.

"Erm well Bangtan, I just heard their gang name, they are the most horrible gang in this school. I don't think finding them for help will be a good idea to avoid the others. They are far more worst. They are really not a gang to be or mess with. Who knows what they will do to you. Stay away from them. I strongly suggest you to stay away from everyone in this school." He nag. "But Jin and Jungkook helped you. That is odd. They aren't those type, no student in this school help one another other than their own gang. They might want something in return, avoid them next time." He told me.

"But they found me not I found them. I am really trying hard to avoid everyone in this school." I said. 

"Seems like nowhere in this school is safe. Why don't you just stay with me in the teachers’ office? We can revise for you more and you can help me with my work too. This way you can use your time more meaningfully, go home earlier as well as avoid everyone who you need to avoid." Mr Lee suggested.

"That is a great idea! We will start tomorrow then!" I cheered.

"Alright now let's get back to your work! You got this question wrong. See you can't add--" Mr Lee continued his lesson and finally ended with a reasonable of homework.

"Do this as homework and you're dismissed!" He announced and started packing up.

"Mister, here is your blazer. I didn't wash it because I was a little busy yesterday. But don’t worry there isn't a single blue stain on it." I said and hand him a paper bag with his blazer in it.

"Thank you, Eun Rin." He took the bag and left. I head home myself after that day, thinking about the Bangtan gang and the incident which happened earlier on.

*That Suga guy is a horrible person and according to Mr Lee. There are worst people in that school which are Bangtan. But still, Bangtan seems like they really can keep me away from all the trouble in school. I shouldn't find them for help but giving a try, won't harm right. Maybe that Jin guy can help me. He doesn't look that like a gangster. No-- Mr Lee said he is not what he seems to be. What should I do then? Hiding can't help forever.* I thought, still can't feel any safer from that school.


*Suga POV*

“So close to getting revenge from that chick, how lucky for her to be saved from Jin and Jungkook, by any chance, they have feelings for her. What the hell, Min Yoongi, this isn’t drama. Impossible for her to charm all of us* 


Hello update on chapter 5 as promised if I hit 10 subbies or 2 comments!

Since this chapter is pretty boring, I decided to add some suspence to it again!

When our Yoongi mentioned, "Impossible to charm all of us,"

Who does he meant by us? Inculding him or what? Other members fallen for her too?

Quite impossible because none of them met her yet. Kekeke, I will leave the thinking to you guys!

To apologize for this lame chapter, I decided to make the next one more interesting! Hopefully it is.

I promise drama will be coming in this story and I am planning something funny too!

Remember to leave a comment on your feelings, complain or anything! Subscribe to be updated! Up votes are most welcome! 

Next update is when I hit 15 subbies or 3 comments, or until I feel like it! 

Kekek bad author here, Bye don't kill me //run away//

-dyodyopie