Blue Spray Paint

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Kim Eun Rin, I understand the situation you are in. I will take care of you as much as I can but maybe it is not enough. You know, you already saw an eye opener yesterday. The students just talked back" Mister told me and I nodded.

"Mister, it is fine actually. I am aware of your difficulties you're facing as well but no worries, I have it all planned! I decided to skip class all day until the end of school. I believe all those other students will escape this place once the school bell rings, right?" I asked and he nodded with a light smile.

"So maybe you could give me some lessons after school. I could pay attention better. Ask easily and both of us have no distractions at all! Isn't that great?" I exclaimed my master plan out but he just frowned.

"I have to discuss with the other teachers too, after all, I am just Mr Lee. Your math and form teacher, no worries though. I will help you as much as I can. That plan is great, you just follow it for now and I will help you discuss with the other teacher in-charge. After all, there is only one student like you in this rotten place," Mister Lee joked and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you very much." I bowed with that I left to the garden alone whereas the students all left for their class where no one pays attention, well, most of them.


*Jin POV*

*Ha-- her again. Maybe she isn't a good girl like I thought she was. No difference from the others, she is skipping class like most of us.* I smirked as the butterflies flew past me and towards her.

*That scent just gets more and more charming. Interesting, she is special,* I thought and stared at her from afar.

"Oppa," Jung Soo that yielded out to me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the back of her collar.

"Hey mind leaving me alone. Move out of my sight and don't call me oppa, look for the other members to flirt with." I warned and released my grip.

"Ah wae oppa what are you looking at again" She whined as she put in her effort in acting cute.

"Something better looking than you," I replied and she quickly stole a glance at the butterfly girl.

"Tch. Isn't that Kim Eun Rin, that newbie" She rolled her eyes. 

"You know her?" Jung Soo nodded.

"She just arrived in this school yesterday, she happened to be in my class too. I hate her. Acting as if she is a princess with her good girl image, just disgusting" Jung Soo said in disgusted out.

"Not as disgusting as you." I defended the butterfly girl.

"Oppa!" She whined.

"Sshh... something is happening." I place a finger on Jungsoo’s lips to silence her and looked at the girl named Eun Rin again but this time only to see V with two of the girls from Jung Soo's clique walking towards the butterfly girl.


*Eun Rin POV*

Sensing someone's arrival, I quickly shoo those butterfly away, lucky for me. They flew away before the gang came.

"Hey, what is this newbie doing alone her?" The guy half smirked and hung his arms around both of the girls. I looked away, ignoring to prevent trouble.

"Oppa obviously she has no friends, maybe I can give her a makeover again. She will feel like one of us," The girl on his left commented, I took a step backwards recalling the torture yesterday.

"I have something important, I will leave now," I hurriedly picked up my bag and made my way for the exit.

"No you can't go anywhere, we are going to give you a makeover!" The guy blocked my walkway and pushed me onto the solid ground, making my ankle and wrist hurt. The wounds I had from yesterday's beating haven't healed yet but worsen from that fall thus making me unable to stand up.

"Hand me the spray," He instructed and the girl on his right to handed him a bottle of spray paint.

"You look plain, I will add something to you," He said and spray the blue paint onto my uniform. I moved from his attacks but still unable to avoid all the paints.

"Hye Jin, Hye Min hold her so I can finish what I started!" He instructed and the girls followed his instructions like dogs. They grabbed me by my wrist and pinned my down using their knees onto the soil, then both used their free hand to cover my mouth. Though I fought and tried to escape from the grips of the girl's, nothing works. The guy continued to spray paint onto my uniform until he was satisfied.

"Better isn't it, see you never again." He walked away with satisfaction, leaving me in wet blue paint and soil all over my uniform.

"Ugh" I groan in pain and anger. I was angry at myself for being useless, unable to even escape two girls grip and to even protect myself.

*No use in being angry. Revenge will come later, karma will hit them hard. I believe, just ignore. Bear the unbearable Eun Rin. My plan will work fine.* I swallowed my anger down with those thoughts. I dried the paint with the hand dryer in the washroom. Wash off what I could but still leaving stains all over the uniform. 

*A good uniform gone wasted again* I sighed and sat on the floor of the washroom.


*Jin POV*

*V--* I cursed under my breath while Jung Soo desperately tried getting my attention but failed to. I stood hidden as I saw the butterfly girl stood up in pain. And walk away in silence. 

"Jin oppa, she won't match you. Why don't you choose me instead!" Jung Soo interrupted my thoughts and linked arms with me.

"Shut the hell up, go away." I pushed her away, thinking of ways I could at least help this helpless newbie. After all, I am a member of Bangtan and so is V. I know she didn't deserve a treatment like this, I pity her.


-After school-

*Eun Rin POV*

Those rats from the rat hole left one by one. I went over to the office to find Mister Lee, my only hope in this school.

"Ah Eun Rin, you are here! I talked about it and the teachers agreed to help you. They are happy to see such a student like you in this hopeless place so we all decided to follow your plan. However, we cannot meet up whenever you want. We will each have a day meet up with you when we are free. Sometimes we don't have time thus we will just hand you notes and homework. Understood?" He asked and I nodded in happiness.

"So here let's begin lesson!" Mister Lee said and hand me a pile of worksheets. Hours passed and Mr Lee ended the session.

"You made me feel like a teacher once more. You are a rare gem in this school. I am happy to help you with your studies. Tomorrow will be your math lesson after school. Same place here and same time arraso, bye Eun Rin, be careful on your way home." Mister Lee greeted me goodbye.

“Wait, Mister Lee! I think you know I got bullied again base on my uniform, so do you have any idea how I can stop them?" I questioned because escaping them won't work all the time. Even if I escape them in class, they are still out there to find me.

"Sorry I hadn't notice. I was too excited to teach a passionate student like you but no way you can stop them. You just have to be extra careful, this is the sad truth. Unless you got Bangtan to support you but-- what am I even talking about. Ignore what I said, here cover yourself up. Girls shouldn't walk around town in that attire," Mister Lee said and put his blazer over me, covering the paint.

"Ah I see thank you then. I will return you this tomorrow." I bowed bidding him goodbye. He just left silently, slowly disappearing from my sight. I packed up my stuff before leaving, still wearing the oversized blazer covering the painted uniform. Making sure I did not leave anything behind, I left the school. Walking along the dark corridor of the school's first level gave me creeps. The light flashed and flashed and a gust of wind blew. 

*This school isn't haunted right. I hope no one killed themselves here before* I prayed and hurried my footsteps with my head down, hoping to quickly walk out of this rotten place.

"Wow watch it!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Sorry," I apologized and looked up only to see the guy who poured the half-drunk coke onto my uniform.

"You again, are you a stalker or what? Why do you always have to knock onto me?" He asked and took a step closer to me.

"I am sorry, this was an accident!" I took a step backwards.

" is what you are. Stalking me while flirting with an old fool right?" He said and grabbed Mr Lee's blazer, I remained silence holding in my anger, trying to keep away from trouble.

"Did you hook up with him or anything to pull up your grades?" He accused me. That was the last straw.

*He ruined my uniform and he insulted me countless of time. That was the last straw I would give.*

"Look! I don't hook up and I am not and don't even have a slight interest in you! This blazer is from someone who cares about me and have the heart to care about a girl's pride and dignity! Unlike an animal like you! No, you are even worse than an animal!" I spat back and grabbed him by his collar with both hands. Instead of pushing my hands away, he inched his face closer to mine.

"You have some courage to talk to me like this. A newbie like you doesn't know that you just sent yourself to see hell. Watch out because you are dead," He threatened before pushing my hands away.

"Remember, watch out tomorrow," He warned and walked away. I shook in fear but at Ieast I let out my anger this time. With time passing, I start to feel more worried for my life tomorrow in school than to feel proud of the way of defending myself.

*Oh god. I am useless. Maybe I can find Bangtan gang for help like what Mr. Lee suggested."  I whine in fear.

To Be Continued..


So the missing member is Jin. By any chance, you think Jin is interested in her?

By any chance that guy will really kill our Eun Rin tomorrow?

Phew a long chapter this is. Revealing who is the guy in next update.

I don't know, to tell the truth >.<

I need comments and responds to write this story if there were to be romance.

I can't choose because I don't have a bias in BTS yet ^^

Like a said a new Army here.

Subscriber, I don't have any yet >< lol whatever. To those who read this thank u so much. ILY!

-dyodyopie