I Can't Rebel

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

*I might have lost contact with my real friends and I couldn't do anything about it, either could I make real friends here. Everywhere I go, all I see are gangsters. I am a total loner here. I don't dare to step up for myself though I am angry. I swear to myself to only study well from now on. Not to repeat my past again, I need to keep this as a secret but this secret is no secret at all. Everyone will know if they pay closer attention to me. Tch-- who am I kidding, no one cares about me. I am alone now, and all I have is you guys to accompany me,* I thought when the butterflies landed on my hand.

*Maybe telling appa will be better, at least a change of school. It couldn't be the best in this area,* I thought as I saw more butterflies flying towards and around me, this made me smile, bring my mood up. 

*No harm if there were more butterflies to accompany me.* I thought and spun a few more rounds which were enough to attract more of them.

"Oppa what are you doing!" A girl’s voice was heard. I stopped immediately, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound. There stood the girl who bullied me and a guy staring at me.

"Nothing.." He replied the girl and left while the girl showed me her fist before catching up with the guy.

*Oh . I hope they just passed by.* I prayed nervously before the bell rang again indicating the start of the next lesson.

I went back to class only to feel horrible again. The students in class teased me, and the worst was the guy named Jungkook threw paper balls at me, threw my books around and I continued to receive non-stop teasing and insults from him till the end of school.

-At home-

"Appa this school is not a school. It is a place for rebellious teenagers! It is a prison for them!" I exclaimed half way through dinner.

"I already told you to be careful. This school is already the best out of the rest in this area. I know this is a torture to you but just ignore them and they will leave you alone. Believe me." Appa told me.

"Are you kidding me, I am careful but they are everywhere. It is a school for gangsters! I want to change school!" I yelled in disbelieve.

"What sort of lady acts like you! Yelling in the middle of a dinner to her father! Let me ask you what do you think about the teachers there! Answer me first!" Appa demanded.

"They are-- they are good in teaching but useless if I keep on get distracted by the other students!" I answered honestly.

"That is your fault that you can’t concentrate The teachers will do you good, just pay attention and ignore the students there! The final Seoul examinations will be taken for all students at your age. The school and students are horrible but not the teacher! The students there can fail but you will succeed because you are different from them, they don't pay attention and they are gangsters thus they fail but you pay attention and behave like a good girl hence you won’t!" Appa exclaimed, I wanted to deny his reasoning but I couldn’t.

"Appa understand the bullying is horrible there. I can tell from your bruises and hair but it is okay appa will do something about it. Appa had already spoken to your school already. The teachers there will do something about it." Appa told me, even so, I knew it won't work because the students just don't care about the teacher's warning as well.

"Arraso appa I got it," I replied not trying to go against him again since it was totally useless. 

"Just make sure no one knows your secret! That is the most important!" He warned again and I nodded. Dinner ended, I washed the dishes and completed the homework from the teacher that I personally asked from, after all, I was one of the few who wants to pay attention in class. I thought about the bullying, the guy and the girl who bullied me all night. I knew I need to protect myself and get away from all trouble, avoid everyone in that school. The best way was not to know anyone from school, impossible for me to ignore them in class because even if I did they will come after me.

*The only possible solution is for me is to ask for after school lesson personally from the teachers and skip classes the whole day. I can be in the garden. This way, I can avoid the bullies as well as everyone. This is the best plan ever! But how can I skip class every day? I will need to tell the teachers, I believe they will understand my situation.* I thought and assured myself that everything will be fine if I stick to my plan and study well after school.


Hehe Chapter 3 is up. Boring isn't it.

But think about it, who in the right mind would want their daughter

to suffer this much. So sad for Eun Rin AKA YOU!

I promise, all the chapters will be more interesting from now on!

BTW, double update because nobody is reading this and I won't update until I see at least 2 comments or 10 subbies T.T

I am just so sad.

-dyodyopie