Gone Girl, Back

The Scented Girl

-Half a month went passed-

*Suga POV*

"Here eat some food so you can heal faster and attend school with us again. Do you know that everyone is sad and without you?" I convinced after she ended her revision time with me, trying to persuade her to have some food.

Eun Rin wasn't healing because she lacks the nutrients needed to. She would never eat or even if she does, it would be a few bites and that's it. Unless it was tutoring a member, she just ignored everyone else again and seat beside the window, in the corner of the living room. 

"I don't want to. Nobody would be sad without me anyway. You're lying." She replied with a soulless tone then stood up from the chair and head over to the window and took a seat beside it as she stared out at the sky again.

"Stop treating yourself this way!" I clenched my fist in anger as I stomped towards her. She looked up with innocent eyes then looked back away. I sighed and ruffled my own hair to show annoyance and anger then squat down in front of her, turning her attention towards me by turning her body to face me.
With fierce but sincere eyes and with arms on both side of her arms, I held her. Only to see tears slowly forming.

"Do you think starving yourself is a way to get through this ordeal? Do you even care about your health? Don't you know you are causing worries in every member's heart? Why are you this selfish! Haven't I told you to live well for your appa! Weren't you a bright and cheerful girl, full of pride, we all used to know? Where is that girl now! We need her back to comfort our worried hearts!" I hoped to hit some sense into her but it got rejected out.

"That girl is gone. Gone for good! She lost everything and she lost everyone. Yoongi-ah you wouldn't know, the loss is too much and too huge. Nothing can replace it. It is still heartbreaking though half a month has passed. It is still slowly tearing me apart! It is killing me slowly, the worries you guys are having is nothing compare to my heart break!" She selfishly declared as she tears an ocean up and buried her head on her knees that just made me guilty for making her cry more. I shouldn't have mentioned her being selfish, I felt bad.

"Nobody can replace that empty spot in my heart-- Nobody can be--" She repeatedly said. Annoyed, I sealed from saying silly things with a kiss.

I tried forcing my tongue for entrance but she refused to let me in. My head moved aggressively in all angles possible and pulled her closer then held her head nearer to mine, perhaps already pushing my lips against hers hard and her chest against mine. She couldn't hit or push me away because of her hand injuries this was a plus point for me. Not going to give up, I continued to force for entrance. She took a deep breath and I took that chance to slip my tongue in. She gave up instantly and melted under my touch. Eun Rin kissed me back passionately and hung her arms on my shoulder to get closer. We broke away when both of us desperately need oxygen though, I didn't want to.

"I can take and fill up that spot. If nobody else can, I can!-- If nobody else will. I will!" I said and grabbed oxygen for my lungs in between my sentence. She bit her bottom lips not looking at me. "I need you back to the cheerful girl who I knew and met. We need the girl back to be as healthy as before and as cheerful as heartwarming as she used to! Please just do it for us, for your relationship with Bangtan" I pleaded and waited for her reply.

"I need some alone time" That was what she said. Disappointed, I stood up lightly nodding my head excepting reality and walked back to my room, feeling defeated by her words again.

"Wahha! Unnie you feeling better?" Rap Monster's sister burst into the apartment suddenly, following the rest of the six males.

"Be quiet and do what you need to!" I demanded and she made a face back to me in reply

"Let's help you shower first, you look awful" She added before pulling Eun Rin off the floor. Surprisingly, she really stood up easily without needing another help from the member to push her into the bathroom.

*Perhaps she really thought it through quickly?* I wonder before the bathroom door shuts.


*Eun Rin POV*

"Unnie I always hear from oppa that you are cheerful and open hearted. Why do you let such an incident bring you down so badly? I know I may not understand you or your feeling but I think if you keep yourself to yourself all the time, not letting your feelings out. It would make your life harder, wouldn't it? I am talkative and when I talk sometimes it doesn't make sense but I read somewhere that 'If you don't have a certain thing in life or you lose it, God has something better planned ahead for you" She said with a carefree manner as she shampoos my hair.

"The soap is really nice maybe I should get a bottle for myself too" She continued and sniffed my soapy hair.

"Do you really think God has something better for me?" I asked her because I thought nobody could replace my appa's position.

"Of course! I am an orphan actually which is really unlucky. That is the most unlucky thing that could happen to a child. I get bullied all the time and was lucky for my current parents to pick me up and even luckier to have Rap Monster caring for me! He might be a badass but he is actually really kind. You know right, since you have been living here with them" She explained the quote.

*Maybe you are right. Perhaps Suga could really replace-- what am I talking about* I shook my head with a smirk of disbelief. 

"You don't agree with me unnie or do you think I am lying that why you are shaking your head," She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Unnie I am not lying like so serious now. Just remember this to keep you positive. When you are having a hard time, always remember there are still many people in this world having it harder than you. Now let's rinse off those scented soap!" She cheered and on the water. She helped me washed the rest of my body and changed me into a set of new fresh clothing before pushing me out of the bathroom.

To Be Continue--


Hellooo! Finally back with an update! Thank you so much for waiting and school .

So how was the kiss? keeke It was hot wasn't it. Lmao kidding. I am horrible at it. I can't--

Hmm so basically, school is hard. I am in deep . I still LOVE BTS and still no bias--

Sums up my week. Oh okay! Suga you little . So sweet and stole a kiss by chance!

*Pedo* alert!!

I really thank you guys for waiting. I hope you guys will still responds to my every update!

Drop the habit of silent readers! And welcome new subbies!

Do continue to vote for your fav. pair. #SuEun or #JinEun

Upvote this story if you love and love it! Be one of my subbies to know more and DRAMA

DO NOT END HERE! HELL YEAH! SCHOOL !

Keeping me away from updating. No Jams!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 90 subbies or 2 upvote or 5 comments or an interesting comment :]