That Scent

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Jeon Jungkook, stop it." The teacher warned.

"Shut up and teach what you need to, old man!" The guy named Jungkook snarled back. Whereas mister just shook his head in disapproval.

"Excuse me.." I said and headed over to the washroom. To clean the dirt of my hand also the sweet drink on my school uniform.

The stink of the washroom could be smelt once the washroom door was opened. Toilet papers everywhere, mirror broken also graffiti filled the wall. 

*Appa there are all bad people in this school, even if I was careful. They are still everywhere.* I sighed as I clean myself up.

"Don't bother cleaning, you will get dirty anyway" The girls from class came. I took a step backwards.

"I did nothing to you. What do you want?" I exclaimed out of anger and annoyance.

"I want to make you feel belong in this school. With that look, you can't make any friends. I am here to give you a makeover!" She pretends to show me sympathy before I know it the rest of the girls came over to cut my uniform, my hair. Smudged mud onto me, threw kicks and punches onto me. The torture went on until the bell rings which also indicates break time.

"Have fun today ugly girl, welcome to hell." She said as she left the washroom with her gang. I stood up with one hand on the sink to use as a support, with bruises all over my legs and arms, bleeding lips.

I slowly made my way out of the washroom. The students took pictures of me. Laughing, teasing me by pushing me as I walked down the corridor. I was on the verge of tears but to hold it in for my dignity, hoping that I can have some alone time, and let all of my feelings out.

I was able to find a quiet place, a garden with only some pots of plants, dying bushes and a bench. Good enough for me since nothing could be worst. I took a seat then let out all my sadness and anger as I wiped the dried blood and tears away as I rested, eventually feeling better from the soreness.

*I just want to get away from the past. I just want to study well. I don't want to offend anyone. I didn't even do anything and they just hate me. I won't live any longer or sooner in this school. I need to tell appa,* I cried as I analysed the situation I was in but a butterfly came flying to me. It cheered me up instantly. I stood up and looked around my surrounding to make sure there was no one watching.

*At least I have you.* I thought and spun in a few circles as more flew and butterflies gather around me.


*Someone's POV*

*Daebak, what’s that smell,* I thought as I looked around only to find a girl surrounded by butterflies. It was like a painting but taking a closer look, I noticed she was covered in bruises and torn uniform with mud on it. Even so, I was enchanted by her tiny actions.


*Rap Monster's POV*

"Dude where is that little piece of ? He is supposed to be here," Rap Mon questioned.

"He said he went to the bathroom," Jin replied as he places both of his foot onto the table.

"Bathroom? is he a lady, taking such a long time for a business or is he taking a dump?" Rap monster teased the missing member.


Chapter 2 is up! Rap Monster is featured, and a missing member. I am sure you guys know it is a Bangtan member but who?

Why don't you subscribe and wait for my next update!

Comment too, please drop the silent reader habit. It is bad :<

Up vote is up to you but please do :]

Next update up tomorrow!

-dyodyopie