Day One

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Take this bus to your new school in the future but since it is your first day, I will send you there." Appa said as drove pass the bus. I nodded, feeling upset, not looking forward to be in my new school and being separated from my current friends.

"The Kim family's treasure is you, so be careful in this new school. It is not the best but it is the best among the schools here. Just work hard and ignore people who are bad influence in this school." Appa warned.

"Bad people, there are in that school?" I questioned. 

"Just saying if there are, also please, like I said you are a treasure in the Kim family. Keep your secret well, do not let anyone know. We won't know what they might do to you, don't forget what happened in the past," Appa instructed the third time today. I rolled my eyes only to recall the horrible past.

"Arraso appa, I will keep it a secret. Just drop me at the ious bus station before reaching school," I request so I could mentally prepare myself.

"Bye bye appa," I waved as the car drove away from my sight. I board the bus as soon as it arrived but inside this whole bus gave me creeps. Student, girls and guys dressed in school uniforms with same school logo as me. Girls with shorten skirts up to their , revealing almost a little of their undergarments. Both girls and guys had piercings and their hair dyed. Some of their tattoo were visible, they aren't even trying to hide it.

*Oh god. I am dead* I cried out in my mind. I stood near the bus driver after all, it seems like the best place and safest spot in the bus. Lucky for me, it was just one stop and I arrived at the new school.

*You've got to be kidding me..* My jaw dropped wide opened at the sight of the school. The school gates were rusty with bent bars which were supposed to be straight. Wall painted with graffiti, teenager boys and girls’ laughter filled the air. I took a deep breath only to smell cigarette in the air and strong scented perfumes used by both of the genders.

*The students are horrible but the school too? This whole building looks like it will collapse any second, is this even a school?* I thought with hands holding tightly onto the side of my blazer.

*Well, this is it, maybe it is not that bad.. Just some rotten students that's all,* I convinced myself to continue walking in the trash-like building.

"Excuse me but can you please help me, I need to know where the school office is," I asked one of the guys who was seating on the table smoking. He was the closest one I could spot which looked more or less friendly then the others.

"Hey pretty girl, sure I will help you." He smirked and pinned me against the nearest wall.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed but nothing works, the students who eye witnessed didn't bother to help me but just laughed, feeling totally helpless as I struggled to get out of his strong grip.

"In this school, even if you call for the Hell king or Heaven's gods. None of them can help you, only Bangtan can help you. A piece of like you-- tch, they won't even bother looking at you," He laughed off and moved closer towards me.

"Move away fatty! Get away!" I yelled but he tightened his grip. 

"How dare you. I will--" He got interrupted when a kick flew to the right side of his hips. He stumbled onto the ground.

"Hey, asswipe revenge time!" A guy came with a bat on his shoulder. The guy stood up, wanting to start a fight with the other only to start running for his life as he sees more of his gang arrive. Six fierce guys ran after that who pinned me but only one stopped and looked at me.

*Please just move along.* I prayed in my heart and looked down onto the floor as I rubbed my wrist which hurts from the pinning.

*He should be gone.* I thought and looked up only to see that he was smirking at me.

"Hey idiot, fighting time girls later!" The guy with the bat exclaimed and he nodded before running towards the ''.

"Ugh--" I whined as I looked at my wrists which were already reddened.

*Seems like I need to find the office myself, nobody here is as friendly as I thought..* I sighed.

"Welcome to B.Proof High School, here is your locker number, class and here is your schedule." The lady at the counter of the school office, told me as she chewed on her bubble gum.

"Thank you miss," I bowed before leaving but she just rolled her eyes at me.

*You grow what you sow, this saying works here. Just study hard Kim Eun Rin, they walk their gangster road and I walk my studies road, do appa proud.* I told myself as I read the schedule, only to step on someone's foot by accident.

"I am so so sorry, I don't mean it!" I apologized, hurried to look up to see who I stepped on. He smirked at me then poured his half drank coke on to my uniform while the students burst out into laughter.

"Oops I am sorry too" He smirked once more as he threw the empty can on the floor.

*This guy, the guy with the bat!* I took a closer look at him with my drenched uniform.

*Does he want to die. I will-- Control Eun Rin, ignore. Study is more important than this .* I held in my anger and clenched my teeth together.

"It- it's okay. It's my fault that I step on your foot by accident." I apologized and picked up the empty can and threw it into the nearest bin, before heading to find the locker and classroom myself.

Finding the locker was a piece of cake because the students hang out there the most, but the classroom was the problem. By the time I found it, I was already half an hour late.

"I am so sorry," I opened the classroom door as I apologized.

"No issue new student, just take a seat." He told me.

"Okay mister," I bowed and took the nearest seat to the teacher as the other students were fooling around at the back. None of them was even in their seat.

Lady luck wasn't on my side, just when I thought I could have a break from the student here apart from the noise they were creating at the back. A group of girls came and stood in front of my table, blocking my view from the screen.

I sighed and clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth "Please kindly move aside. You are blocking," I requested nicely, holding in my anger.

"So what if I don't?" She teased me by twisting my hair. I held my anger in and grabbed her hand.

"No problem if you don't want to move, I will move then," I said and stood up from my chair, as I pushed her hands away. Only trip when a guy stretched out his leg.

"Oops!" He exclaimed as he laughed along with the rest of the class. My stuff scattered all over the place. The fall was painful but I held all my anger and stood up to gather my stuff.

"ers..” I cursed under my breath.

"Jeon Jungkook, stop it." The teacher warned.


Hehe, first chapter is out. Not too boring or too boring. I personally think it is horrible.

Btw, lovely English is not my first language, though I study it. I use other language more than it.

Comment down what you think, I will respond to you guys!

Thank you for reading, also double update because it is my first chapter!

-Dyodyopie