Vampire Vixx chapter 7 Love battle begins...

Vampire Vixx
As Ken and Adi joined the fun in the house with Sufiani, Hongbin, Leo, N and Ravi... N set up a Love battle competition for the vampires to compete against each other to see who will win Sufiani's heart and go on a date with her. "Okay you guys here are the set of rules that we must follow". said N. They all looked at each other with a tense electrical vibe which was super strong and it made Sufiani feel a bit worried. "Hmmm, are you guys okay with this?" she asked the boys. "It's okay don't worry about us princess we got this". said Hongbin. "Yes we know how this will go down anyways". said Ravi. ".......Ah......... We got this...." said Leo blushing. "So everyone please take a sit and enjoy the show of your lifetime that won't be forgotten". N said to everyone. Adi, Ken and Sufiani sat down in the garden to drink some tea and biscuits, while N prepares everything for him and for the boys to compete. "Ah the sunshine feels so good now". Sufiani expressed herself with a sigh. "Noona, that Hongbin guy sure knows how to make tea". said Ken smiling. "I know right, they don't look old to be friends of uncle". Adi said. "Oh about that yeah..." she said hesitantly. So the the boys started to compete one another which Ken, Adi & Sufiani thought it was more of a olympic sporty kind of thing but they decided to make it more of a ual thing towards Sufiani to see in who she would react to the most out of the 4 of them. "Okay you guys whoever gets to impress the princess is the one who will win over her heart and go on a date". said N. "Huh?! Wait..." Sufiani reacted. "Leo you go first!" Shouted N. Leo shyly goes up to her and gently takes her hand avoiding her eyes. "May I have this dance, princess?" he asked her softly. "hmm, sure why not". she replied to Leo blushing. Leo and Sufiani positioned themselves to get ready to dance a Waltz and Leo decided to have Sufiani's body closer to his, since he's taller, stronger their faces were near an inch closer to their noses and their hearts were beating like crazy. She then leaned her head on Leo's chest which caused the boys except for Ken & Adi to feel jealous of Leo closeness with Sufiani. After the dance was over it was N's turn to wow her with magic tricks that would be rabbits and roses popping out of nowhere although she loved it, it felt that Leo wowed her the most since she was avoiding his gaze. "It seems you're winning Leo". whispered Ravi to Leo. "Ah it seems that way" Leo whispered back to Ravi. "Such lame way to make a girl fall in love though". Hongbin expressed. "Be quiet before I'll kill you Binnie". said N. Then it was Ravi's turn and he wrote a love poetry and decided to rap it out with all of his heart which caused Sufiani blush heavily and her heart was beating like a crazy car and meeting gazes at each other. "Wow look, see even Ravi knows how to wow the princess without doing lame magic tricks". whispered Hongbin to Leo. Leo nods in agreement with Hongbin, it also caused for N to glare at Hongbin. "Did you wanted to say something Binnie which doesn't involve Chinese whispers". N whispered to Hongbin. "Hmm, oh it's nothing it's nothing". whispered Hongbin to N panicking. "Good". whispered N to Hongbin. After Ravi was finished it was Hongbin's turn and he decided to sing a ballad love song to her and met their gazes at each other it also made her blush & heart beat like a crazy machine, it caused N to feel jealous. "It's not fair how come she gets to react that way with you guys?" N asked whispering to Ravi and Leo. "It's because magic tricks isn't enough to make a girl go crazy". Ravi replied back to N whispering. Then the 1 round was finished and went for the 2 round. Leo goes first grabs Sufiani's waist like what couples do when they're in love and dating, kneels down on one knee and takes out a beautiful y red rose. "If I had the chance in the world to make you mine and mine forever, I will cherish you no matter what happens". said Leo gazing into her eyes. "Thank-you Leo, the rose is beautiful". she said. "The rose represents on how beautiful you are everyday". he replied. Sufiani was extra blushing and then it was N's turn to try to make her go crazy. N didn't gave Sufiani a chance to sir down he hugged from hehind. "Please stay with me I want to make you happy, I'll fight for this love". said N. Her heart was beating like drums and it was Ravi's turn to make her blush. "May I treat you like a proper princess?" Ravi asks Sufiani, she nods a yes and he lifts her up carries her around by spinning and he suddenly stopped and met their gazes causes her to blush. Then it was Hongbin's turn to impress Sufiani. He grabs her waist tightly facing her and leaning his face close to hers until it touches their noses leaving her nowhere to breathe. "Please be mine, I will forever love you". Hongbin said with a gentle smile. Words could not come out from . "YAH! Hongbin-hyung kiss her already!!!" Ken happily exclaimed. 2 round was over and it was the 3 round started. Since Leo's first, he decided to grab her into a hug and cupped his hands where her red cheeks were and goes in for a kiss on the lips. Everyone was left in shock. Sufiani could barely breathe. Then it was N's turn to do something and decided to kiss her too but multiple time which looks really cute, as Sufiani sat down on her chair in the garden next to her 2 cousins Ravi went behind her gently grabs her face and kisses her aswell on the lips (O_O). Hongbin was the last one to show everyone a kiss. "Hmmm..." he nervously laughs. He looks at her and becomes really shy and couldn't kiss her on her plumbed lips so decides to kiss on her cheek. The boys then went to the 4 round of their love game and it was to give her a ring. Leo was first and wasn't afraid to put on a ring on her finger and proposes to her. "This symbol is to represents that you belong to me... And since I like you the most, I will fight for you and make you my wife". said Leo. He continued to gaze into her eyes like a puppy love which both of their hearts were pumping hard and blushing. N was next put on the ring he was smiling at her sunshine kiss face, then it was Ravi's turn but was too nervous to put on the ring and decided not to put it on because he was too shy to do it and last it was Hongbin to put on the ring, he smiled sweetly showing his cute dimples. "I'll do anything for princess to be my girl". he said smiling. Sufiani blushes and thanks the boys for the love battle game they did. "Thanks you guys, you've always been by my side from the first day I stepped into this house; I didn't know what would happen if I haven't met you guys". she said smiling. Then N adds up the points to see who won the love battle game. "And the winner is...Leo..." said N. "YEY gooo Leo-hyung, he was a true man to kiss my noona, you have my blessing!!!" said Ken excitedly. Leo and Sufiani went out for a date after the love battle game was over and the rest of them stayed with the 2 youngster at home. End of chapter 7. TO BE CONTINUED...