Vampire Vixx 6 Cousins...

Vampire Vixx
Since the revelations of the true forms of the boys was revealed, the relationship with Sufiani did not changed and remained faithful to their to jobs. A month later the doorbell rings, since no one comes around the house to visit, Leo decides to check who it was; as he opened the door he saw 2 young people a boy and a girl with luggages. "......... Hello... may I help you?" Leo greeted and asked. "Is Sufiani-Unnie in?" The young girl asked who looks about 16 or 17 years old. Ravi pops his head out to see the new visitors. "Yes she's in, what is your name... girl?" Ravi asked. "My name is Adilah but you can call me Adi". she the girl. "And you boy... what's your name?". he asked the boy. "I'm KEN!!!" he exclaimed in his high pitch voice and doing his cute aeygo, who's looks about 18. Hongbin also pops his head to see the visitors at the door. "Hello there, what is your connection to Sufiani-ssi?" he asked kindly. "We're her cousin!!" they both said together in a cheerful way. Sufiani heard familiar voices at the door and looks outside and sees them. "Kenny, Adi!!!!!" she said happily. "Ah noona, we've missed you!!!" He whined like a small child. "Unnie who are these gorgeous boys???" Adi asked. "Friends of dad that he hired to protect me from danger". she said. The boys help out with the luggages and took it in one of the empty rooms in the house. "What is that in your hand... Adi???" Ravi asked her. "Huh?...Uhmm... Oh! This! Well it's a love story of a Vampire and a girl..." she replied. Sufiani cuts in. "She's obssesed in wanting to get married to a Vampire... she thinks they're iest thing alive". said Sufiani. Ravi blushes with the revelation about Sufiani's cousin's love for Vampires. "Oh so you like Vampires Adi-ssi?" Hongbin asks. "Ah yes I find them more attractive than normal guys". said Adi. "Why more attractive than normal guys?" Ravi asks shyly. "Well I simply think that the way Vampires would the girl's neck it's always going to be on that one person only and not all the girls they see". she replied. "........ I agree". replied Leo. "She even has movies based on Vampires some are romantics, some are comedies, some are animations and some are horrors". Sufiani explained to the boys. N runs in and asks everyone what they were doing. "YAH! What did I miss?" N asked curiously. "My 2 little cousins has come to stay with us". said Sufiani. "Little??? How old are they?" he continues to ask. "17 and 18" she replied. "I see... Nice to meet you I'm N the driver". he said to the teenagers. "Hi, I'm Adilah but you can call me Adi". said Adi. "And I'm Ken". said Ken. "Oh she's really cute" N replied. N ignores Ken and hugs Adi due to her innocence and as soon as they entered their room they boys were really eyeing at Ken since he's the only family male in Sufiani's house. Ken takes out his pieces of equipment of Art. "He's a artist?" N asks Sufiani. "Yes, he has the love for art; he would spend his time drawing pictures". she explained. "Does he ever fell in love with you?" N continued to ask. "N....... he's my cousin". she said. "Well I feel a bit jealous on how close he is to you". N confessed. "Don't worry he's like a little child that won't stop running around the house he's way too hyper". she said. "I see..." said Leo feeling really worried. "He's like a mischiveous little monkey up to no good". she said smiling. "Does he like cakes?" Hongbin asked. "Oh yes loves them more than his family". said Sufiani. "What about normal food?" he continued to ask. "He can be a bit fussy with some food but try not to offer him candies". she said. "Candies?" N asked. "He gets worse than normal". she warned them. "Well that's settled then" said Ravi. ".......... I think we should get back to our duties while the princess spends her time with her relatives". said Leo. That same evening they got to know Sufiani's 2 younger cousins they seemed to feel jealous of Ken's close relationship with Sufiani and Adi. End of chapter 6. TO BE CONTINUED...