Vampire Vixx chapter 67 Special Heavenly Day...

Vampire Vixx
After Jonghyun became an guradian angel watching over the underworld where every person currently have a new life, Sufiani was sitting a the same bench where she last saw the angel. As she was reflecting on everything that's been going on she looked up towards the artificial sky and Sufiani started hearing a kazoo sound... ~MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN~ In heaven angel Jonghyun was playing his favourite instrument which is a kazoo and another beautiful angel who has a Gabriel tag on his robe flew towards God who was sitting on his throne. "MY LORD PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP!" he begged. "HAHAHA LET HIM BE HE'S JUST USING ONE OF HIS AMAZING TALENTS TO PRAISE ME". God cheerfully said. Then the angel deeply sighed in defeat as soon as he saw 2 female angels with name tags on their white dresses one girl's tag has RiSe and the other girl's tag was a EunB who were dancing cutely to their songs that they performed when they were famous on earth. Angel Michelangelo sat next to God while eating some hot cheetos. "Hey where did you get those?" Angel Gabriel asked. "Angel Jonghyun gave them to me and I must say they're really tasty". Angel Michelangelo replied with his mouth full. "MAY I HAVE SOME TOO?" God asked. "Sure you can father I won't regret them". Angel Michelangelo happily handed the packet to God. God gave them a try and nodded his head while tasting the hot cheetos. "SPICY BUT TASTY IN WHICH I LIKE IT... WELL I DID CREATED SPICY INGREDIENTS". God chuckled. Angel Jonghyun finished playing the kazoo I went to God with a grin on his face. "Enjoying the hot cheetos my Lord?" Angel Jonghyun asked. "YES THEY ARE VERY TASTY AND PLEASE CALL ME DAD". God cheerfully said. "Okay dad may I be excused that I'm going to the garden to play with Roo, Jed and Nate?" Angel Jonghyun asked like a child. "OF COURSE YOU CAN SON... I THINK I'M STARTING TO LIKE THESE SNACKS :/ SINCE HEAVEN IT'S HARD TO GET I WAS WONDERING WHO TO GET IT FROM". God sheepishly said. "Oh I got them from Amber". Angel Jonghyun replied. "OH SHE'S THE GIRL WHO CALLS HERSELF THE LLAMA". God smiled. "Yep that's her alright". Angel Jonghyun grinned. "I'M GOING TO ASK MOSES TO FLY DOWN TO EARTH GET SOME MORE FOR ME". God said with a smile. Angel Jonghyun went to the garden and saw 3 little cute dogs playing in the grass. Each puppy had wings on its back and as soon as Angel Jonghyun called them they all flew up to him happily. "Aigoo how are my three marketeers doing?" He cooed. The little dogs all replied with barking and their tails was wagging happily. He started to play with them he felt so much at peace with himself after God gave him another chance of life on earth and he felt he had accomplished so much with his past life when he was a singer. He saw some people in heaven that he never heard of and became their friend. ~BACK ON THE UNDERGROUND CITY~ Sufiani just sighed as soon as she saw Leo. "Oppa!" Sufiani called him while waving. "Hi princess are you ready to go to the dance studio?" Leo greeted and asked her. "Nae oppa". Sufiani replied with a smile. Leo then held out his hand, they intertwined their hands and headed towards Louie's dance studio. Angel Jonghyun was watching Sufiani & Leo heading to the dance studio and he asked God if he could help them get together. God nodded his head in agreement to wanting to help out, and also sent some angels to look after the people living in the underground city. Will Angel Jonghyun and God succeed in helping Leo & Sufiani to start dating? Will the underground city be safe from the enemies? Find that out soon. End of chapter 67. TO BE CONTINUED...