Vampire Vixx chapter 64 Driver And The Waitress...

Vampire Vixx
N went to drive towards an expensive restaurant where VIP people go to eat their meals and spotted Lilli working there as a waitress. as N parked his car in the parking lot to go to where Lilli was doing her duties. "Hey". N greeted as he sat down on a chair to relax. "Hi oppa, long shift?" Lilli greeted as she greeted N. "Yeah kind of". N replied. "Oh okay well wanna eat something?" she asked him with a smile. "Sure". N replied while smiling ear to ear. N then sat down while Lilli headed to the kitchen. Lilli then came back out of the kitchen with 2 pieces of plates on her hands. "Here you go oppa I hope you enjoy it". Lilli cheerfully said. "Nae thanks". he replied while staring at the table filled with food. N then started to eat the food while smiling ear to ear, then someone entered inside the restaurant. "Hello good afternoon welcome to Milky Way". Lilli politely bowed at the person. The person then sat down and looked up at N who was still looking at Lilli moving around the whole entire restaurant in giving all of the customer service to many other people coming the restaurant by giving out the menus and writing out their orders. N finally finished his meal and stood up to start driving shift for those needing him he takes out his phone and checked for any requests and saw a lot of nortifications from a lot of people who use an app called UnderGroundUber. "I gotta go now and thanks for the food it was really delicious". N said as he kissed Lilli on the forehead making her blush a little. "Nae oppa I'll see you later at home then". Lili replied back with a gentle smile. N then went out of the restaurant and entered inside his car and drove away to pick up the poeple who have requested the driver to drive them to their destination. It was a long afternoon and N went back to Milky Way to pick Lilli up since they live under the same roof. "Oh hi oppa... what brings you here again?" Lilli greeted and asked him. "Ah I came to pick you up since it is getting late and it's not safe for a lady to be wandering around by herself". N replied as he blushed a little. They both then left the restaurant building and went towards the car and then drove away towards their mansion where the rest of them are waiting for them to have dinner. Sufiani and Leo were in a dance studio next to the living room practising their dance piece for the upcoming event at the dance company. Ravi was at his music studio working on some beats and lyrics for new music project with the others at the music studio downtown. Hyuk continues to work at the fast food restaurant to save up for his upcoming wedding plans. Adi was reading books in the library of the mansion. Candy Was baking cakes since she now found a job as a cake baker at a bakery. Sandy decided to become a housewife to look after the mansion while everyone were at work. as N and lilli entered the lounge room Lilli tripped over a small table that was in the middle of the lounge room and N caught her on time, their faces were a few inches away from their faces, N nearly dropped Lilli as soon as he heard Sandy's voice in the hallway. "Oh N-oppa? What are you doing?" Sandy asked all curious as she saw them blushing. "Ummm nothing". N sheepishly smiled. "Ooooh okaaaaay... Listen dinner is ready and everyone is waiting for you 2 to join us". Sandy rose a brow and replied with a cheeky smile. "Ahhhh naeeeee". they both sang. Sandy went back to the dining room while N and Lilli had a moment of silence, until N broke the awkward atmosphere. "Ummm soooo shall we head towards the dining room to meet with the others?" N awkwardly asked Lilli. "Nae oppa kaja". Lilli replied while she blushed as took a hold of N's hand. As they arrived to the dining room all eyes were on them. "Hyung why are you holding Lilli noona's hand?" Hyuk asked while smirking. N and Lilli looked down at their hands and let go of each other quickly. "It's nothing..." N replied while blushing. "Omo omo omo such a bad liar look at him blush". Ken blurted out as he teased. "Yah this rascal!". N hissed. All of them giggled as they all see N's weak side. "Yaaaaah N hyung and Lilli noona are like the beauty and the beast". Ravi spoke while he wiggled his eyebrows at N and Lilli. "Aniiiiii it's more like the driver and the waitress". Ken suddenly spoke earning a ear grab by N. "Yaaaaaah hajima". N warned Ken. "Ah my ear I am soooo sorry my ear". Ken whined like a child. Sufiani smiled at her older sister and to N hoping that a relationship will blossom sooner or later. Will N & Lilli start dating? When will Hyuk & Sandy start planning their wedding day? What job did Adi choose to do? Find that out soon. End of chapter 64. TO BE CONTINUED...