Vampire Vixx chapter 58 Underworld City

Vampire Vixx
As they all got off the mysterious train Sufiani being the last one getting off the train and her eyes widen what she was seeing before her eyes. "WooooW". Sufiani awed in amazement. "Welcome to the underground city". said Ji-Hoon. "This is a dream right?" said Sandy. "No this is real alright". Ji-Hoon replied. "Can we explore the city?" Sufiani asked excitedly. "Sure you can but be careful this city is flooded with guys who might be capable of kidnapping beautiful young maidens who are s". Ji-Hoon warned the girls. "But first let's go and have a look at the new house". said Di. With that they said their goodbyes and went to see their new homes, well of course Hongbin and Di have home of their own since got married and have 2 kids they feel the need raise their kids with much more space. Seo In-Guk and Yulia already been living together as a fake couple so yes they went to their new home well this new home has more rooms than the previous one to make Yulia smile happily. Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee went to see their new house while Jeff and Laura went to see another home which is made for them since they got married. The rest of them went together to see their new house, Sufiani simply stared at the house in awe it was 10 times better than the previous one as they stepped in the house they saw a bunch of workers who were once famous before the Sasaengs took over the world. As the workers finished their duties putting every single furniture being placed in its rightful place. "Okay everything is all done now you may enjoy your new home" said the guy who is in charge. "Thanks Jaebum-ah you guys did a great job". N replied with a grin as he shook his hand. "Woah Jin-ah! Long time no see!" Ken suddenly yelled happily leaving everyone nearly deaf. "Aigoo this brat so damn loud". Lilli wacked around Ken's head. The rest of them just laughed it off and talked for a bit. "Oh yeah girls this GOT7 and BTS... guys this is Sufiani, Lilli, Candy, Sandy and Adi". Ravi introduced them. "Hello we are GOT7 nice to meet you". GOT7 replied. "Hi we are BTS nice to meet you". BTS politely bowed. "Hi nice to meet you too". the girls replied back. As they were talking one of the BTS boys was intensively staring at Sufiani, she simply looked at him and gave him a smile making him blush and look away. EXO came in and stopped and simply stared at BTS across the room, the atmosphere became intense all of a sudden leaving the girls all confused in what was happening. "Oppa what is happening?" Sufiani asked while whispering. "Back in the days when we were all famous idols EXO and BTS were rivals plus the fandoms would constantly clash for the smallest thing". Ravi replied. "Aish I guess some things never changes except for one of members of each group who happen to be best friends". said Ken sighed. Kai and Jimin to have a bromance hug. "Kai what's good?! I missed you my chingu-ah!" Jimin blurted out happily showing his adorable eyesmilie. "I'm good man and what about you?!" Kai replied happily. "Oh I've been doing just great and Taemin was asking about you yesterday". Jimin replied. EXO and BTS felt at eased since they are on good terms and have zero grudges against each other. After the fun conversations was over EXO, BTS and GOT7 said their goodbyes and left the house. The girls all explored the entire house in awe. ~THE NEXT DAY~ Sufiani woke up early in the morning did her morning routines and then met up with everyone at the dining table to eat breakfast. After breakfast Sufiani, Lilli, Sandy, Candy and Sandy got themselves ready to the city and explore. As they were exploring Sufiani suddenly felt a presence but completely ignored it for a bit and rest of the girls went to their separate ways Sufiani was left alone and then she remembered the presence earlier. "Um... hi..." said a shy male voice. As Sufiani turned around and saw him she simply smiled at him. Who could be the potential mysterious guy who was following Sufiani? What is his real intentions? Find that out soon. End of chapter 58. TO BE CONTINUED...