Vampire Vixx chapter 57 Secret Tunnel...

Vampire Vixx
As Sufiani and Leo have helped the others to pack their things up so they can make an escape, the boys are 10 times stronger than the girls because they're not humans so they were able to pack everything in the house. As they left the whole house empty with their stuff packed in boxes the boys then puts them all in large trollies and headed towards the garage where the main car in which N normally drive was nicely parked, on the floor Ravi took hold of a handle simply lifted up a secret door from the floor. "Okay let's hurry guys". said Ravi in a whisper. The rest of them went towards the wall and another thing came out of nowhere when Hyuk touched a portrait of VIXX was 10 giant bird cages where the boys laid all of the boxes inside the giant cages and Hyuk then took off the portrait off the wall then puts it inside one of the giant cages and then locks them all up with a strong locker, then the boys simply tapped all of the giant cages and the whole house started to shake causing the giant cgaes to fall one by one. "All of the cages disappeared!" exclaimed Lilli. "This house is no ordinary house". N spoke up. "Shall we make a move?" Ravi asked. "Yeah we're ready now". Sufiani replied cheerfully. "I think the couple with kids should be first". said Sandy as she pointed her finger at Hongbin & Di who was holding Troy & Kiki in their arms. "I agree too they should be first". Sufiani nodded her in agreement. "Okay then, may parents with kids please step forward". Hyuk suddenly sounded like an announcer that are in the airports. Hongbin & Di step forward while holding onto their twins who were sleeping soundily in their arms, Ravi then gave Hongbin a special equipment for him to wear with a double kangaroo pocket so they can put the children in and they too have an special equipments so they can be safely buckled and attached aka gripped onto their father so they won't fall out. As the couple went in first Di then switched on a torch light so they could see where they were going as the reached down to the deepest floor they waited for the others to come down. As the rest of them all went down and met up with Hongbin and Di they all looked up from where they all came from and realized that the door closed on its own leaving the whole place pitch black with only the only source of light was the flashlights that all of them were holding in each of their hands the only person who has a flashlight on their head was Hongbin because of the newly born twins. "So what are we gonna do now?" Lilli asked. "I guess we can wait here for EXO, the girls, Seo In-Guk & Yulia to meet up". Sufiani suggested. "Good idea". Lilli replied to her sister. 30 minute later Seo In-Guk and Yulia showed up and 10 minutes later EXO and the rest of the girls came to meet them and the meeting spot. They all started to all walk together in one group so they won't get lost until they stopped with their flashlights lighting towards a large dark hole on a wall. "Is that a tunnel?" Charlotte asked. "Looks like it". Katie replied. "I wonder what awaits for us there?" Yulia asked. "I don't know to be honest but I feel I'm going to get sick". Sandy replied. Hyuk held Sandy's hand to make sure she's okay. "Okay everyone kaja". N said cheerfully. They all started moving and went towards the tunnel, they felt the journey a never ending walk until one of the twins started crying out of hunger and they all had to stop. "Looks like it's time for Troy's break time". said Hongbin as he took out Troy from his kangaroo pocket and handed the baby to the mother. All of the boys turned their eyes elsewhere so they won't feel uncomfortable with the feeding, after Di finished feeding Troy... Kiki started to cry (a/n: Poor Di now they're twins in this case she has double a work as a mother) as Di handed Troy to Hongbin, he puts his son back in his kangaroo pocket and took out Kiki out of the kangaroo pocket and handed the baby to the mother, Di knew that Kiki needed a nappy change. After Di changed Kiki's nappy she handed her to Hongbin so that he could put Kiki in the kangaroo pocket, everyone continued the journey until they finally reached end of the dark and they all flashed their flashlights towards the floor expect Hongbin since his flashlight is attached on his head, all they saw was train tracks. "Train tracks?" Seo In-Guk asked all confused. "I guess we'll catch the train?" Kris tilted his head in his blank expression. "I guess we can for the train". said Allie. "Did someone built a special train?" Gemma asked. "I don't know". Tao shrugged his shoulders. "Aish we have no choice". said Lizzy. "This could be bad what if one of the sasaengs be on that train?" Cassandra sighed. "Well if that's the case then we have to be ready to fight back". Katie replied. "Yah don't be reckless you! None of us is actually ready to fight against over 1000 sasaengs". Cassandra scolded her sister. "Looks like we all have to train to become stronger". Sufiani cheerfully smiled. "Yah noona how could you smile in a situation like this?" Hyuk asked his sister. "Well I rather be positive than be all sulky and negative". Sufiani pouted making Leo blush madly. "Arasseo arasseo mian noona". Hyuk replied nervously as he felt a piercing glaring eyes that were like knives coming from Leo. They heard the sound of the train coming closer and as the train stopped in front of them they heard a male voice calling them, as they all turnt their heads towards the person and it was Ji-Hoon waving at them to get on the train. "Appa! Eomma!" Ji-Hoon and Tae-Tee's kids cheerfully greeted them. "Hey kids, I've missed you all". Ji-Hoon hugged his kids tightly. "Omo yeobo you're going to suffocate them if you continue to squeeze to death". Tae-Tee reminded her husband in her sweet tone. "Ah nae nae". Ji-Hoon replied sheepishly. "Hi boys long time no see". Tae-Tee greeted politely to VIXX, EXO and Seo In-Guk. They all bowed in a 90 degrees as they all know they are older than them. Hongbin was able sit down next to Di as he was able to take Kiki because she started to cry of hunger while Tae-Tee held Troy in her arms. "Omo Troy sure is going to be a really handsome when he grows up". said Tae-Tee. "Aigoo Kiki sure going to steal hearts of boys when she grows up". said Ji-Hoon. "Uncle I think Hongbin-oppa is going to be over protective with his kids". Di giggled at the thought of her husband being over protective with his kids in a couple of years. "Yah I think it's normal that a father should be like that". Hongbin pouted. "Arasseo arasseo". Di cutely giggled. Laura and Jeff then stood up happily while holding hands. "Woah Jeff-Hyung! Laura-Noona! Yah since when you 2 started dating?!" Hyuk and Ken pointed out towards the Japanese couple. "Well... We've been dating since the girls were in Malaysia". Jeff replied shyly. "And... also I'm pregnant..." Laura blushed madly. "WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!" everyone all exclaimed in shock. Ji-Hoon just laughs at everyone's expression and as everyone were able to catch up with everything until the train suddenly stopped. "Looks like this is our destination". said Ji-Hoon. "Okay". everyone sang. As they all got off the train, Sufiani's eyes widened at what she was seeing. Where are they heading? What is Sufiani seeing? Find that out next chapter. End of chapter 57. TO BE CONTINUED...