Vampire Vixx chapter 56 The Intruders...

Vampire Vixx
As EXO boys and the girls sent the signal to the ROVIX mansion to let the others know that an intruder had entered the territory. Hongbin held his family tight making sure they're safe from the potential enemy that could do harm. "Yeobo I'm scared". said Di. "I know jagi". Hongbin hugged his wife. Meanwhile in the lounge room in Ravi's music studio. "Sufiani unnie what are we going to do now?" Adi asked her cousin. "Well for now we will wait for the EXO and co's call on this walky talky radio". said Sufiani. "This is going to be a long one too right?" Candy asked. "Looks like it". Ken pouted like a child. "How about if we play some video games on the PS4000?" Sandy asked as she stretched her arms like a cat. "Okay play what?" Lilli asked. "The latest Street Fighter game". Ken replied. "Alright We'll see whose the winner". said Hyuk. "Alright then we'll make a deal here whoever is the loser has to become our servant for a whole month". said Candy. "That's a deal". Sandy replied. Ravi then came in with his eyes wide open. "You're gonna play street fighter without me?" Ravi asked. "Eh?! Whose playing street fighter without us?!" N exclaimed dramtically as he popped his head out of the door. "We are". Lilli replied. "Yah I wanna play too". N pouted as he wiggled his body (a/n: Just imagine N wiggling his body like Vinsmoke Sanji from One Piece for those who haven't start watching One Piece shame on you... just kidding but please do give One Piece a chance after watching a couple of episodes). "Fine you can play too". said Candy. "You guys can go and play the video game I'll stay here just in case if there's a responce coming from the forest". said Sufiani. "Okay we'll see you later then". said Ken as he left the music studio with the rest of them that was heading towards Hyuk and Sandy's bedroom. As Sufiani deeply sighed as she sat down on the chair Leo comes in with 2 mugs in his hands while holding onto his newspaper under his armpit making her startled at Leo's sudden appearance. "Oh oppa... I didn' sense you come in". said Sufiani. "... sorry if I scared you princess". Leo replied. "It's okay oppa". Sufiani blushed. Leo then sat next to Sufiani while handing a cup of tea to her. After they drank their hot drinks they then heard a voice through the walkie talkie and it was a signal from EXO and co, afterwards Sufiani and Leo went to where the others was. "Guys I already received a message from EXO and the others and it could be that the intruders are the Sasaengs". said Sufiani as she rushed in the room. "And what are we going to do now?" Adi asked. "Cassandra just sent us a map on my phone and we must follow where it leads us a secret meeting place". Sufiani replied. "We need to send this to Seo In-Guk and also to appa". said Lilli. "Nae". Sufiani replied with a nod. "Okay let's find this place right now". said Candy as she stood up. "But let's start packing because this is going to be a long journey". said Hongbin while patting on one of the twins back to let out the gases. With that the whole household started packing the most important things. Then all of a sudden they felt footsteps inside the mansion. Could it be the sasaengs that are the intruders or not? Will the journey be long? Will the message get across to Ji-Hoon and Seo In-Guk? Find that out soon. End of chapter 56. TO BE CONTINUED...