Vampire Vixx chpter 53 Pregnancy Test?...

Vampire Vixx
A month has passed and everyone in the mansion seem to be at peace until one morning... "Hey who's is this?" Ken asked as he held up a small white stick. "I don't know". N replied. "What is it?" Hongbin asked cluelessly. "I don't know I just happen to find it in the bathroom". Ken replied innocently. The girls came in from the garden after picking some berries and they all looked at Ken's hand. "Ken Ken what is that in your hand?" Candy asked as her eyes widen as she saw what Ken was holding. "I don't know what it is but I found it in the bathroom". he replied. "Omo looks like someone is pregnant". Candy replied as she looked at the girls. "It's not me". Sufiani replied as she lifted her arms in defense. "Ain't me either". Sandy replied too. "You can count me out too". Lilli replied. "Well it can't be Yulia because she doesn't live here anymore". said Ken. "Omo which one of you 2 is pregnant?" Lilli eyes widen as she looked at Adi & Di. "Adi who did you had with?" Sufiani asked her cousin. "Ravi-oppa". she gulped as she blushed shyly. "2 have been really close lately". said N as he nudged Ravi teasingly. "But my gut is saying that Di is pregnant". said Hyuk. "Leo who do you think is pregnant?" N asked Leo. "..............". Leo remained quiet. "Okayyyyy so I think it's Di too". said N as he laughed nervously. "May I have a look at the stick Ken?" Sufiani asked Ken. "Sure here". Ken replied as he handed the stick to her. "Aigoo no has done the test yet". Sufiani pouted. "Well I have another one that I bought a week before we returned to Korea". said Lilli. "Oh that's great". said Candy. Lilli went upstairs to find the other stick and after a while she came back downstairs where the others are. "Here it is". said Lilli calmly. "Oh thanks, Di you should go and take it and test it right now". said Candy. "Okay I will". Di deeply sighed as she was about to take the stick from Candy. "Wait let's mark them so we know which belongs to who". said Sandy as she held up a black marker pen. "Good idea". Candy replied as Sandy handed her the marker. Candy wrote on each stick Adi's name on the stick and Di's name on the other stick. "There that should do the trick". Candy smiled as she handed the 2 sticks to Adi and Di. Adi and Di both went to 2 seperate bathrooms, Lilli went with Di an Sandy went with Adi. So who is expecting a child Di or Adi? Let's all find that out on next chapter :D End of chapter 53. TO BE CONTINUED...