Vampire Vixx chapter 44 Ken & Candy...

Vampire Vixx
After they all helped Seo In-Guk's house get cleaned up he suddenly grabbed Sufiani's hand and went to the kitchen while the others were talking. "Here..." Seo In-Guk handed her an envelop. "What is it oppa?" she asked him as she tilted her head. "It's my wedding gift for Hongbin & Di". he whispered. "Oh thanks oppa, no worries we're doing the same thing and they don't know a thing". Sufiani winked at Seo In-Guk as she whispered back. As Sufiani went to her bag and quietly puts in the gift, then she went back to the group. "Would you like to join us for tea oppa?" Adi asked Seo In-Guk. "If the boys don't mind then I'll join you all for tea". he replied with a grin. "~Ani we don't mind~". Ken & Hongbin sang cutely. "Well it looks like you can come". said Sufiani as she nudges and winks at Yulia. "Yah! Don't get any weird ideas you!. Yulia protested. "Omo... Seo In-Guk oppa is blushing... how cute". Candy said between giggles as she observed his change colour. "A-ani... I'm fine..." Seo In-Guk stuttered nervously. "Aish! We only cleaned the bus together so therefore there's nothing going on!" Yulia scoffed. "Yeah sureeeee". Sufiani replied with a wink. "~Yah~ Waegurae~~" Yulia whined like a child. "Haha I'm just teasing you... You're an easy target to tease". Sufiani grinned. "It's not funny". Yulia pouted. The rest of them laughed and all decided to go to the VIXX mansion to have tea, as they were having tea with cupcakes, fruits and biscuits Ken decided to drink his tea in the garden as it was a nice sunndy day. "Kenny". A voiced called out his nickname making his head turn to the voice. "Oh... Candy-ah". he shyly replied. "You don't mind me sit here with you?" she asked him cutely. "A-Ani of course I don't mind". He replied cutely. They sat in silence as they sipped their teas quietly feeling the fresh breeze hitting their faces, as Ken turned his head and saw Candy's hair flowing beautifully like as if she was a Disney princess. "You look like a goddess... I mean you look pretty... no I mean you look good". Ken stuttered as he tried to get proper sentences from his mouth. "Kyeopta!" Candy exclaimed excitedly as she jumped, hugged him and pinched his cheeks not realising how close their face were at the exact moment, as she slowly moves her face and saw that her lips basically touched Ken's nose they quickly removed themselves from the hug. "Ah! Mian oppa". said Candy as her cheeks was changing from pale to rosy red. "Oh! No worries..." Ken replied while cheeks was heating up. Candy was about to say something until Sufiani interrupted them. "Guys I think it's time to give in the gift for Beanie & Di". said Sufiani. "Nae noona/unnie we'll be coming". they sang while nodding their heads. "Unnie? Yah you're the same age as me Candy-ah". Sufiani replied as she tried to hold in her laughter. "~Ah Nae!~ ~Mian!~" Candy replied loudly causing Sufiani to giggle. As they went inside the house the rest of the were waiting for them in the dining room in silence as their eyes towards Sufiani, Ken & Candy. "Okay what's with the silence?" Sufiani asked a little bit confused. "~Ah stop being so boring!! ~~There is no time for silence!!~~" Squealed a overly excited Ken making everyone to make a face as they sighed and huffed at him. "Yah! You're so noisy!" N scolded the overly hyper Ken. "Aigoo you're no fun hyung". Ken scoffed. N just glared at him in a sassy mode in which Ken became extremely quiet, Sat next to his sisters and Candy. All eyes went on Ken & Candy because their body language says it all it was an awkward sensation that is occurring with them, but then moved their eyes to the newlywed couple who have no idea of everyone's been up to. "Is there something we should know about?" Hongbin asked as he broke the silence. "Aniyo oppa". Sang the girls in unison. "Because you all seem pretty intense right now and you're all giving us stares right now". Hongbin replied as crocked up a brow. Sufiani went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea and saw Kai & Luhan standing outside the garden door with a smile on their faces (a/n: Lord have mercy on my soul right now Kai & Luhan smiling is just too much for me to cope FYI for those who don't know about this Kris, Luhan & Kai are my biases even though Kris & Luhan are no longer in the group they're still my biases :3). "Hey guys what brings you here?" Sufiani greeted and asked them while she opens the door quietly. "Oh we only came by to give the newlywed couple this". Kai replied between whispers as Luhan handed Sufiani an envelop. "Sure... I'll pass it on to them". she replied back whispering. They bid their goodbyes and Sufiani went back on making her tea and drank it quietly on her own, after she finished her tea she quietly went upstairs to her to Leo's bedroom and grabbed the wedding gift along with Seo In-Guk, EXO and Charlotte and her sisters, she then went back downstairs to rejoin the group who were still in a awkward silence. "Yah what's with the awkward silence?" Sufiani asked them all as they looked at her. "I don't know either...its boring". Ken replied as he took out his phone and started to text away and Candy's phone suddenly started to vibrant and even she took out her phone and saw it was from Ken saying 'Are you free tomorrow?'. She smiled and texted back saying the following 'Nae oppa I am free tomorrow ;)'. Sufiani sat down in front of Hongbin & Di and simply smiled at them as she handed envelopes to Hongbin. "Here oppa and unnie this is from all of us including Seo In-Guk, EXO and Charlotte and her sisters". said Sufiani. "Omo what is it?" the couple chorus together. "It's your wedding gift for the honeymoon, you two deserve a vacation". Sufiani replied. "Oh you shouldn't have". Hongbin replied ashe smiling showing the dimples. "Oh before I forget our parents, relatives and including Jeff &Laura want to give you this too". said Yulia as she handed the newlywed couple more envelopes. Hongbin & Di opened all of the envelopes and saw what was in the envelopes and Di started to cry. "OMG you guys". Di suddenly spoke between tears and the rest of the girls all stood up to give her a hug. The rest of the day was spent watching Hongbin & Di going Ape over their gifts that they never imagined for them to receive. *THE NEXT DAY* Hongbin & Di packed their luggagesite because they've heading to their honeymoon, while Ken & Candy were out on a date eating ice cream at the parlor. "OMG this is the best ice cream I have ever tried". said Candy as she enjoyed every second of it by taking her time feel the flavour in as she continues to eat the ice cream. "I'm glad youlike it because I was planning to come here every weekends". said Ken as he used his Aegyo in which Candy also does her Aegyo back at him. As the day went by they sure did had fun on their first date as they covered themselves good, as they arrived at the mansion N, Leo, Lilli and Yulia were waiting for the two of them to arrive, they came inside the house they saw angry worried faces. "Yah! Where have you two been?!" Yulia yelled loudly. "Look at the time and you two arrive very late". N scolded them. "And you didn't said goodbye to Hongbin & Di how rude". said Lilli. "We did say goodbye to them before they left the house". Ken replied to his cousin. Now that Hongbin & Di already gone to their honeymoon. Will they encounter a certain someone? How will Ken & Candy survive from all the interrogation? Find that out soon End of chapter 44. TO BE CONTINUED...