Vampire Vixx chapter 3 Bodyguarding at night...

Vampire Vixx
Since everyone were busy during the daytime until lunchtime. "Oh my gosh, Hongbin-oppa this food is so delicious, what's your secret to make such a delicious meal?" she asks. "Ah well it's a secret..." smiled Hongbin. "Oh please tell me?" she begged. As she continued to eat & beg Hongbin about the secret of cooking from food meals to deserts, until a piece of crumb from her strawberry cake got stuck onto her right dimple near her lips, in which Hongbin notices. "Oh princess there's food stuck on your face, I'll clean it for you". said Hongbin. "Oh I'll go get myself a napking" she said. Hongbin stands up from his chair since he had been sitting next to Sufiani the whole time while she was eating, he gently grabs her face & her dimple softly. In which it made her blush furiously and didn't know what to say. "All clean" smiled Hongbin. "Hmmm... Thank-you, Hongbin-oppa". she replied bashfully. "Anytime" he replied. As the night comes to a draw she was in her bedroom trying to get some sleep but was afraid to go dose off in case something weird happens again, so she decided to go to the library inside the house, as she was inside turned off the lights because the moonlight was bright enough to read a book. Sufiani was reading deeply books, then all of a sudden she was feeling really sleep & dosed off... she then woke up slowly she felt another cold figure was standing behind her with glowing red eyes. As she turns around it was only Ravi that was standing there. "Oh it's only you Ravi". she said. "Oh sorry, did I startle you?" asked Ravi. "Oh no, I just fell asleep in the wrong place". she replied. "Ooooh I see, that's good to hear". he said. "Oh well I guess, I'll go to bed now if I'm falling asleep everywhere". Sufiani replied. As soon as she stands up Ravi gently hugs from behind, she touched his hands and they were cold just like Leo's... "Ravi your hands are so cold, let me warm them up for you". she insisted. "You are too kind & sweet, that just makes me wants to eat you". said Ravi in a kinda desperate. For a moment just like her experience with Leo *still thinks it was a dream* she felt fangs that was near her, which cause her to turn around. As soon as she saw ravi's form she was horrified. "Oh no, not again!" squealed Sufiani. Ravi quickly hugs her and covers so she won't make any further noises, since his face was extremely close to hers it made her blush profusely. He then kisses her on the lips gently which made her faint, the next morning she wakes up she was in the library in position she was in (before Ravi appeared) and she thought it was weird that she was sleeping on the floor. "It must be a dream, there's no way that Ravi would have fangs or red eyes, there's just no way". she thought. Leo enters the library with a cup of English tea in his hand. "Good morning my princess, you seemed that you had a rough night last night..." said Leo. "Ah good morning... Leo... oppa... no I slept well thank-you". said Sufiani. "Here drink some tea it will help to wake up". replied Leo. "Ah thank-you... Leo... oppa". she replied back blushing. As Leo left the library Ravi then enters the library to do his duties as Sufiani's bodyguard. "Woah, good morning princess!!! Looking pretty as ever!!!!" said Ravi giving Sufiani a hug. "Oh good morning... oppa". she said. "Oh his hands & body are so warm, of course it has to be a dream". she thought to herself. "Sufiani-ssi?" Ravi calling her. "Yes Ravi". she replied. "N wants to know if you like to go with him on a stroll in the car today?" he asked. "Oh I would love to go!!!" she exclaimed. "Oh that's good then I'll go let him know that you're going with him then". he said happily. "I'll go get myself ready, thank-you again Ravi-oppa!". she said. As she ran, Ravi quickly grabs her, hugs her, kisses her on the cheek & let's her go. As soon she got ready, went downstairs N was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. "Woah!!! Princess you so cute as always, are you ready for our outing?" asked N who was excited. "Yes I'm ready!!! N-oppa? Is Ravi-oppa coming with us today?" she asked. "No he's not coming with us today". he replied. "Why?" she asks curiously. "Well... because I want to take the princess on a date with me". N replies shyly. "A date... Eeeeeeh?!" exclaimed Sufiani. "Oh was I too fast to ask you for a date? N asked. "No, it's okay... well a date it is then". she said smiling. He then takes her outside and decided to put her in the front seat in the car since he wasn't wearing his uniform so people judge or ruin their date, he was wearing his sunglasses, cap and casual clothes for a date. There was at a amusement park, they stayed there until dusk... End of chapter 3. TO BE CONTINUED...