Vampire Vixx chapter 38 Kidnapped...

Vampire Vixx
After the boys mysteriously disappeared the girls went to bed to sleep because they felt tired. The next morning Di started to feel something wasn't okay and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, she suddenly felt something strong, fell onto her knees feeling struggling to get up and saw a girl sitting on the counter. "My my my what do we have here this isn't supposed to happen..." said the girl. "W-w-who are you?Ugh... It hurts so bad". Di pleaded in pain. "You're not human are you... did my Hongbin-oppa made a move on you?" she asked with a fake gasp. "I wasn't even human to begin with..." Di hissed in pain. "Omo... your face sure hasn't changed Dinah". she replied with sinister tone. Di looked up at the girl while in pain and recognised the girl's face it was her so-called friend that betrayed her years ago when Di was dating Jackson. "Katie... Ugh... What do you want from me". Di hissed while trying to get up. "Oh nothing really... I wanted to pay a visit an old friend that ran away". Katie replied while smirking. "Friend you say... you were never my friend to begin with". Di smirked forced herself up and grabbed a big frying pan and hit Katie in the face. Katie fell on the floor and Di grabbed the weird device that made her weak. "Where are my friends?!" Di demanded. "Friends? What friends?" Katie pretended to be innocent. "Don't play dumb with me! Then how did you know about Hongbin?!" Di was losing her temper with her eyes starting to change to a red colour. "Take it easy tiger, I'm only want to have fun with VIXX". Katie scoffed. Katie looked at Di closely and realized something. "You're not Dinah are you?" she questioned Di. "Of course I am". Di scoffed. "Don't play dumb with me Dinah or should I say Youngji". Katie rose an eyebrow. "How did you... know". Di looked at Katie in shock. Katie looked at Di with shocked eyes. "You're one of them!?" Katie squealed like a child. "What are you talking about". Di glared at Katie. "You're an Kpop Idol from the past". Katie replied while clenching her fists. "And what if I was... what do you care?" said Di with a lifted brow. All of a sudden Di felt a gun was pointing onto her back. "Could you please release Katie and kneel down onto your knees". said another voice behind Di. Di released Katie and kneel down onto the floor. "What took you so long Charlotte". Katie scolded Charlotte. "I'm sooo Unnie it's just that those idols is hard work specially that last one we captured was really stubborn". said Charlotte. "I can't with you sometimes". Katie deeply breathed she then looked around and realized that Di has disappeared. "Wait where's the girl?" Charlotte asked obviously she's the clueless one. "Find her... she's one of those Kpop Idols that we need to kidnap". Katie gritted her teeth. Katie and Charlotte went in the lounge while Di was hiding under the counter and ran outside to the garden which leaded deep into the forest where EXO live. She went in deeper and deeper and saw Luhan chewing on a shoe. "Luhan!" Di called out which made Luhan stop chewing onto a shoe (a/n: yes people Lu Lu is chewing onto a shoe like what doggies do when they see a shoe and start digging their teeth onto it). "Di! What are you doing here?" Luhan asked while walking towards Di who was out of breath. "VIXX... boys... are... gone... and... they... know... who... I really am..." Di replied. "What do you mean VIXX are gone and know who you are?" Luhan asked obviously confused with the whole situation. "VIXX got kidnapped last night and the kidnappers know my true identity". Di replied back. "Gosh they might start kidnapping all of us here too... please come in all of the boys are here they need to know". Luhan took Di's hand and went in the lounge area where the rest of EXO were chilling. Meanwhile at the mansion... Katie and Charlotte looked all over the house without making any sound in the mansion hearing the rest of the girls fighting over the bathroom, they searched for Di but there was no sign of her anywhere. They went out from the front door quietly. "Let's get out of here we'll deal with Youngji from KARA later". said Katie. "What are we going to do now?" Charlotte asked while entering in Katie's black Ferrari. "We're going to chain up VIXX and have fun with them". Katie smirked. "Can play with Hongbin-oppa?" Charlotte asked with excitment. "No! Hongbin is mine, you can have the rest of them". Katie snapped. "Okay okay I was just palying with you jeez". Charlotte rolled her eyes at Katie. Katie just glared at Charlotte but she then drove her car and left the mansion. Somewhere far away from the mansion... Leo woke up from his sleep and tried to move but he felt hard chains restraining him moving else where and feeling uber weak because the water is leaking from the ceiling and touched his bare feet which made him whimper in agony (a/n: Vampires weakness is water). "Psst, Leo-hyung over here". Hyuk whispered making Leo look in front of him and saw that Hyuk is also chained up. "Are you feeling weak too?" Leo asked him while struggling to move. "No... now that I see you clearly you do look weak right now; plus we're in a dark place with a dim light and the smell is awful". said Hyuk. Hyuk looked around his surroundings and realized they're in a cell, he then screamed like a girl from the pit of his lungs to wake the rest of them up. "Yah! What the hell is wrong with you! Aish I want to... Argh!" N woke up angry at Hyuk ready to hit him (a/n: Yes people N's famous violent side of him is full on awake) but then he felt a chain restraining him. "Where are we?" Ravi asked as he struggled to try ro rub his sleepy eyes with his hand and ended up doing a morning yawn. "Not sure really but I have a feeling that it's bad, real bad". said Hongbin. "Well we are pretty much chained up for a start". said Ken. "You think". N hissed at Ken. They all looked at Leo and looked up at the ceiling where the dripping water leaking. "Leo try to move a further back". N told the weak man. Leo struggled for a bit but managed to move a back a bit before Katie and Charlotte entered. "That's a relief... now I feel that all of my strength is coming back". Leo replied as he composed himself. They all snapped up their heads (like what meerkats do when they sense danger) when they heard door open and saw two ladies coming in. Katie and Charlotte came in at stood in from of Leo's cell and Katie smirked. "Well well don't they look cute all chained up like that". said Katie obviously been all sarcastic. "Yeah they do". Charlotte replied between giggles. "Well we're gonna have some fun with them and starting with him". said Katie while pointing at Hongbin. All Hongbin can feel was dread and started to struggle to break the chains away from him to run away. How they get themselves free from the clutches of Katie and Charlotte. Will Di be safe to bring EXO in the mansion to explain to the rest of the girls? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 38. TO BE CONTINUED...