Vampire Vixx chapter 33 Photo Albums...

Vampire Vixx
Ji-Hoon sat Jeff and Laura down on the couch so they can listen about their parents. Ji-Hoon let out a deep sigh and looked at Tae-Hee who gave a nod at him. "You guys aren't Malaysian or Korean". he said. "Eh? We aren't?" Laura replied all suprised and confused all at once. "You two are originally from Japan". Ji-Hoon told them. "J-Japan?!" Jeff exclaimed in a shocking tone. "We don't speak any Japanese". Laura expressed herself. "I know... so when we get to Korea I'll take you to a friend of mine that will help you out with your Japanese language". said Ji-Hoon. "And we might travel there together since you two became like family to us". said Tae-Hee. "That sounds like fun". said Laura with a sweet smile showing her dimples. "What were my parents like?" Jeff asked them. "Your father was an amazing man besides being a famous actor in Japan". Ji-Hoon replied. "What about my mother?" Laura asked them. "She always being a cute one a lot like you". Tae-Hee replied with a smile. "You said that I look an awful a lot like my father was he really popular among the women?" Jeff asked Ji-Hoon. "He was indeed very popular with the ladies". Ji-Hoon replied with a smile. Tae-Hee took one massive treasure box and opens it where lies the stuff that belongs to Laura's mother. "What's this?" Laura asked while coughing since the things are filled with dust. "Your mother's kimono that she used in one of her music video for Yume no Hajima Ring Ring". Tae-Hee replied. "Wow so pretty". Laura said with eyes sparkling while looking at the dress. "Want to try in on?" Tae-Hee asked Laura. "Oh yes! I want to try it on". Laura replied happily. Laura then stood up and went to the next room to try it on with Tae-Hee helping her out with the tying the kimono and Laura stepped out of the other room with Tae-Hee to see the reactions of Ji-Hoon and Jeff. "So what do you think of Laura now?" Tae-Hee asked them. "Laura you a spitting image of your mother". said Ji-Hoon with a smile on his face. "Jeff?" Laura called him while shaking her hand on his face to see if he's awake. "My name is Jeff". he replied leaving them all speechless. Ji-Hoon then handed Jeff a giant book so that he can come to his senses. "Hmmm what's this?" Jeff asked Ji-Hoon as he was coming back to his senses. "Oh welcome back". Ji-Hoon replied. Jeff started to blush a bit while looking at Laura, then he turned to face the giant book in his hand and took out a cloth to wipe it down clean before opening it. As he opens it carefully there were a lot of pictures of his parents with Laura looking over his shoulder. "Wow your parents were really good looking couple". said Laura. "Yeah I guess you can say that". he softly replied. "Your father was really handsome and I can see where you the good looks from". Laura continued complementing Jeff. Jeff looked at Laura and smiled. "You think so?" he asked her with a smiled. Laura nodded a yes to him, Ji-Hoon handed a similar book like Jeff to Laura but this book was more colourful and spunky looking book and as Laura opened her book she saw a lot of pcitures of her parents and Jeff took a good glance at it too. "Woah! Is that Laura's mother?" Jeff asked Ji-Hoon. "Yes that's Kyary". Ji-Hoon replied. "Jesus... I actually thought that was Laura's twin sister for a moment". said Jeff all surprised. "Yeah I know right... Laura's also has the adorable personality like Kyary and it feels as if she was still here with us". Ji-Hoon replied with a smile. "Is the Japanese culture different to Korea and Malaysia?" Laura asked them. "Well it is similar to Korea but when it comes to taking off the shoes in the house that is". said Tae-Hee. "And don't forget about the chop sticks". Ji-Hoon reminded Tae-Hee. "Ah yes they use them too". said Tae-Hee. "Wow so there's not much the difference then". said Jeff. "Well there some difference of course they speak in another language as well as their handwriting is certainly different". said Ji-Hoon. "The Kimonos are really traditionals over there when it comes to special events and girls would wear them the most". said Tae-Hee. "Isn't it the same as Korean traditional Hanbok?" Laura asked Tae-Hee. "It's similar but not she same". Tae-Hee replied. "But it's still cute and it really suits you". said Jeff. "Thank you... I think you should keep your hair like that it makes you really handsome just like your father". said Laura. Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee looked at the two love birds blushing at the same time with a strong sparkle that is surrounding them. Sufiani and the others came in through the door and entered the lounge room where Jeff and Laura along with Sufiani's parents were. "Hey family! We're back!" said Yulia happily skipping towards her parents to greet them. "Oh hello girls, did you all have fun?" Tae-Hee greeted the girls. "It was great actually we got the things that we need for the escape plan". said Lilli with a smile of relief. "Oh that's great to hear do you want to join us looking at the photo albums of Jeff's and Laura's parents?" Ji-Hoon asked them. "Huh?! Wait?! Parents?! Don't tell me that Jeff and Laura are in fact siblings?!" Adi excalimed all surprised. "Oh No no no they're not siblings". Ji-Hoon told them. "But you just said..." said Adi and was cut off by her uncle. "I know I know but that's not what I meant to say". he replied. "Oh okay". Lilli replied all confused. "What those books that they're holding?" Candy asked pointing at the book Jeff was holding in his hands. "Photo albums". Tae-Hee replied. "Photo Albums?" Sufiani asked all confused with her head tilted to one side. "They were pictures that existed many decades ago way before you girls were born". Tae-Hee explained to them. "Oh wow look at this handsome guy right here..." said Di pointing at Jeff's father pictured on his own. "OMG is that Jeff?!" Yulia asked in awe. "That's his father Hiro". Ji-Hoon replied. "Huh?! Jeff's father?! I literally thought that was Jeff for a moment!" Yulia replied all shocked. "I knew you would say that... he's the spitting image of my good old friend Hiro". Ji-Hoon replied with a soft smile. "And look at Laura's mother". Tae-Hee showed the girls the picture of Laura's mother. "OMG so cute! Laura looks awful a lot like her mother!" Sufiani exclaimed while looking at the picture. "Yes and even Laura's cute personality is just like Kyary". said Tae-Hee to the girls. "God sure has blessed you with such wonderful and good looking parents". Sandy stated to them. "Anyways I'm glad everyone is here right now". said Sufiani. "I think we should all lock all the doors and access in the house so we can go in the secret meeting room in Sufiani's room". said Adi. "Since we have all the materials that we need for our great escape back to Korea". said Di with a smile. "All we need to do is to meet up in my room so we can all discuss about the plans... Everyone meet me in 30 minute. Arasseo?" Sufiani ordered with everyone nodding. "Okay you guys let's all lock down all the doors right now and make sure to double check everything is closed and locked... including the windows". said Yulia. "And this includes closing the curtains, right?" Lilli asked. "Yep". Candy replied. Everyone started to lock all the doors, closed all windows and curtains so that no intruders could see nor hear and less chance of getting in the mansion. Laura and Jeff started to pack their stuff with their photo albums tucked in their luggage and went down stairs to prepare dinner along with Tae-Hee. Now that Laura and Jeff saw their parents for the first time through a photo album... The question is what exactly happened to them? How did they got themselves in a car crash? And will Sufiani's plans succeed? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 33. TO BE CONTINUED...