Vampire Vixx chapter 2 Moonlight in the bedroom...

Vampire Vixx
As the figure did not respond, the moon became bigger and clearer, the mysterious figure was lit she realizes it was Leo who standing sideways under the crystal clear moonlight. "Oh it's only you Leo, it's something wrong?" Sufiani asked. Leo didn't respond but as he turns to face her she observed that he had red eyes and fangs sticking out, she came out of the bed and was feeling unsure of his body language. "Leo your eyes??? Why is it all red??? I'm gonna call a doctor to check your eyes..." she panicked. Leo grabs her & pinned her to the wall and stares at her. She was really suprised and felt his cold hands running through her body, didn't understand what was happening. "Wait! Leo!... why is your hands so cold? Are you feeling unwell? What's wrong? You can tell me anything, you know?" Sufiani continued to ask. Leo didn't say anything but continues to stare deeply into her eyes which made her feel uneasy & uncomfortable with the stare... "You're afraid of me aren't you?" Leo asks. "Wait? What? Why would I be afraid of you? I'm more likely worried about your cold temperature of your hands it's not normal". she replies. Leo decides to gets closer to her face; looked closer into her eyes & started to smell her neck, she felt somthing sharp that was about to inject her skin in which it made her shiver down her spine. "What are you doing?" she asks. As Leo removes himself from her, she clearly saw his fangs that was shining, made her gasp in horror & wanted to run out of the room but Leo quickly pins her down onto the floor. "I wish I could eat you right now" he gently tells her. Leo mysteriously gently kisses her lips and let's go of her and leaves her room, which made her dose off. The next day she wakes up, thought she was sleeping on the floor & realizes that she was on the bed. "Was it a dream that Leo had me on the floor?" she thought. Leo comes into her bedroom. "My lady breakfast is served downstairs" said Leo in a professional manner. She looks at him first. "Oh his eyes are not red or had some weird fangs, so it must be a dream". she thought to herself. "Is something wrong my lady?". Leo ask. "No nothing is wrong, thank-you". She replies. "Do you have a fever?, you don't look good" Leo replies back while touching her forehead. "Don't worry Leo, I'm fine". said Sufiani in a shy tone. "See you're all red, are you sure you're okay?" he asks. She runs out of the room & goes down stairs, went into the dining room and Hongbin was waiting for her. "Good morning princess, did you sleep well?" Hongbin smiled. "Ah good morning Hongbin oppa" replied Sufiani in a bashful way. Ravi & N enters the dining room. "Oooh Sufiani-ssi, you look so beautiful today" said Ravi smiling. "I know right, she's so adorable" said N, goes up to Sufiani and pinches both of her cheeks and said "Oh you're so cute, I would eat you up". This was making her blush furiously and then Hongbin hugs her from behind and rest his chin on her shoulder. "Ahh the princess' shoulder is so comfy it's like a pillow, I will stay like this for eternity" said Hongbin. "More likely the eternity is the kitchen" Whispered N to Ravi. "Did you say something?... Peasant". Replied Hongbin in a glary way. "What did you call me?" said N. "I called you a Peasant" Hongbin repling back to N in a cheeky way. " I dare you to call me that. I dare you to say it again". N getting annoyed. "you stupid peasant of a driver!" Hongbin grinned. "Right, that's it you've asked for it!" N snapped. "Oh no guys please don't fight, not today!" said Ravi who was trying to keep the peace between the boys. "Oh shut up Ravi! or you'll be next!" N & Hongbin said it in sync. As Hongbin continued to call N a peasant, N started to chase Hongbin around the dining room like small children would do when they play games. Ravi felt really embarrased and takes Sufiani to her seat and seats her down treating her like a princess. "Please help yourself princess & I'm deeply sorry with the stupidity of the boys...again". said Ravi in a tone of a gentleman. "YAH!! Ravi!! Do you want to die?!" shouted N. "Yeah Ravi!!" said Hongbin. "YOU, we're not done yet" N going for Hongbin. "Yeah, chase while you can, you're too slow" Hongbin replied. "Ah this boy I swear to God I'm going to kill him! COME HERE!" Shouted N. N & Hongbin continued to run around until Leo quietly enters the dining room, Hongbin & N stopped, Ravi felt relieved that they stopped & Sufiani slowly takes her time eating her breakfast. "mmm Hongbin it's so delicious... You should teach me how to cook one of these days" Sufiani breaking the ice. "Ah thank-you, well teaching you how to cook would be an honour" Hongbin replied smiling. She & Leo exchanges eye contacts at each other, blushed and looks away. Leo starts to clean the house in silence, N goes outside to clean the car & , Hongbin stays in the kitchen googling on the ipad more recipes in more different meals to cook for Sufiani & while Ravi stays with Sufiani to make sure she's safe of something else by reading books, they're hiding from her that they don't want her to know about, in which more mysteries lies even further. end of chapter 2. TO BE CONTINUED...