Vampire Vixx chapter 17 The favour...

Vampire Vixx
After Sufiani finished telling Hongbin the favour she went back to the table to finish off her dinner with the others. The boys went up to Hongbin in wanting to know what Sufiani whispered to him about. "So what did the princess say to you?" N asked in curiousity. "It's a secret between me and her". he replied back to N. "Oooh, this is so suspicious Hongbin-ah". said Ravi teasing him playfully. After dinner everyone went their own ways to do something different, Di decided to use her ipad in the garden since the house has wifi to look at videos and listen to music. she decided to investigate on VIXX's past life on google and there was a lot of results and before Di decides to press any of the articles Hongbin interrupts her. "Hmm, Di why are you here all alone?" he asked her. "Oh! Hi Hongbin-oppa I didn't see you there". she replied nervous switching off her ipad. "Are you free tonight?" he asked her. "Yeah I'm free tonight... Why do you ask?" she replied and asked him nervously. "Well... how about help me do some food shopping at the supermarket?" he hesitantly asked her. "Well I don't mind going with you". she replied back smiling at him. Hongbin gently grabs her hand. "Let's go now". he said happily. "What? Now?" she asked all worried. They went to the garage where there's more than one cars parked in there. "Wait I thought we're going to ride on the car outside?" she asked. "We're using my car". Hongbin winked at her, which made Di blush. "I didn't know you own a car". she said. "Of course, you're the first girl to ride on my car". he smirked at her. "Oh I see". she replied avoiding his gaze. Hongbin and Di drive to the mountain after they went food shopping, in which made Di look back. "Yah Hongbin-oppa I thought we're going home?" she asked. "Don't worry, let's hang out for a bit". he said. Di felt a bit of fear because she thought she was going to be bitten by him, but instead of that they got to know each other. "How come you brought me here in the mountain in your car?" she suddenly asked curiously. Hongbin suddenly leaned in to kiss her on the cheek near to her lips which made her blush. "I used to come here when I was a little kid and I made a promise to my mother before she passed away that I will take a special girl here to this mountain spot". he smiling. "But why me, I thought you like Sufiani?" she asked. "Sufiani is a great person, but in her heart she already likes someone else". he said. "Don't you feel jealous?" she asked again. "A little bit... I can get over it I'm not mad or anything". he replied. "My question is why me?" she asked once again. "Well there's something interesting about you and it's like you're someone I knew in my past life". he said. "Oh really... like dejavu?" she said. "Yeah like dejavu..." he said trying hard to make memory of who he reminds Di of from his past. "Hey I think it's getting cold, I think we should head back home now". she said. "I think we should... hey Di?" he replied and called her name. "Nae oppa?" she replied softly. As soon as Di turned her head around to face him, their lips crashed each other. "Thank-you". he said all of a sudden after he released his lips from her and went in the car.. Di was speechless because she just felt his cold lips but were soft and went inside the car. "Di, wanna help me prepare breakfast tomorrow? If you're free". He asked her. "Sure and I'm always free". she said smiling making him blush a bit but at the same time havng a hard to remember his past. They both arrived home with the shopping bags. Sufiani came in the kitchen and saw Hongbin and Di talking & laughing which made her really happy to see Di smile again. Di went to bed and Sufiani went to the kitchen to see Hongbin. "Hey oppa, how was it?" she asked. "It was good, we had a great time". he said. "Thanks oppa, it's been a long time since she smiled like that". she said. "Huh a long time?" he asked curiously. "4 years ago, she was heart broken by an ex-boyfriend she went out with" she said. "Oh I see... what did he do to hurt her?" he continued to ask her. "He left her for someone else". she said. "How could he do tha,t she's an amazing girl". he said. "I know right...there's some men in this planet that are really blind". she replied to him agreeing in what he said. "But for some reason she reminds me of someone I once knew in my past life". I suddenly said. "Huh... Di? Di's only 19 years old". said Sufiani. "I know that, but something about her scent or her face reminds of someone... I just can't remember who". he continued to struggled to remember. "You can't remember... I thought Vampires have good memories of their past life". she said feeling confused. "We need to find the last VIXX member... without the last member my memories won't come back". he said. "Don't worry... Everyone here will do everything we can to find the last vampire member to get you guys on track". she promised him. "Wait a minute what do you mean everyone?" he asked. "Oh yeah Adi and I told the rest of the girls the truth... Don't worry they're cool about it". she replied. "Thanks princess". he said. "No problem, good night". she replied. She went to her room and Adi came in to her cousin's room all of a sudden. "Unnie check this out" she said in a whisper. "What is it Adi... did you find out something". she said. "Look at this picture of the boys". she said. "Yeah what about it". she said. "No I mean look at the members carefully". she insisted her cousin. "Fine, N, Leo, Hongbin, Ravi, Ken... who's that?......" she said and paused for a moment. "Look at the member carefully... who do you think the last member looks like?" she said. Sufiani switched on the lamp and looked at the picture carefully. "OMG we found him". she said. "Tomorrow we gotta tell the boys about this". said Adi. "Good call, let's talk about this tomorrow". she replied. The morning Adi and Sufiani gathered everyone to spill out their discovery of the missing member of course Hyuk has no idea what's going on but he's there present. End of chapter 17. TO BE CONTINUED...