Vampire Vixx chapter 16 Hyuk and Sandy...

Vampire Vixx
Leo welcomes in the guests and took them to the launch room. ".... Please wait here I'll find Sufiani-ssi for you". said Leo. "Hehe... You sure are something Leo". said Seo In-guk. "........" Leo remained quiet for a moment "We all became good friends with her". "Oh really? It sounded that someone says her name in a lovey dovey way". he causing Leo to blush. "Ani... Like I said we say her name that way... is because we all became friends with her" Leo replied shyly while scratching his head. "Hmmmm, this is so suspicious Leo-ah". said Seo In-guk. They both looked at the two youngsters and Leo goes up to the young lad. "What is your name young man?" Leo asked him. "I'm Han Sanhyuk but you can call me Hyuk". he replied. "Well please wait here and I'll go and find her". said Leo. Leo goes upstairs to find Sufiani who was sitting at the balcony of her bedroom drinking tea and reading a book. "Ah good morning Leo-oppa". she said smiling cheerfully at him. ".......Good..... morning..... princess". he replied stuttering. "Omo what's wrong, you don't look well... Do you have a fever?" she replied while touching his forehead. "Ani... I'm fine". he said shyly. "Oh I see..." she said all worried. "I came here to tell you that a young couple are here to see you". he said. "A young couple?" she asked. "Yes... the young man told me his name is Sanhyuk". he continued. "Hyukkie is here?!" she exclaimed happily. "It seems that you him very well" he said feeling taken back. "Yes I know him very well because he's my little borther". she replied all excited. "Your... little... brother..." he said all surprised. "Nae". she said. "What about the girl with him?" he asked. "That's Sandy, she's his girlfriend". she replied back. They both went downstairs to the launch room and she ran to hug Hyuk and Sandy. "Hyukkie! Sandy! It's so good to see you here". she hugged them tightly. "Ah noona I missed you a lot since you left home". said Hyuk. "Unnie I'm happy to see you too". said Sandy. Seo In-guk goes to join the hug. "Ah, I feel so left out you know". he said. "Omo oppa, you're here too, I didn't see you here". said Sufiani. "Hyung brought us here" said Hyuk. "Oh he did, that's nice of him". she replied. "Yah! Don't I get a thank-you at least, I thought we're friends". he pouted. "Ah miahne... Kamsamida oppa". she replied with a smile. "Oh yeah Seo In-guk oppa said that Leo-oppa is your boyfriend". said Sandy. "Oh he did..." she replied all shy. Ken and the others came downstairs and saw the group hug Ken joins in. "Waaaaah Hyukkie Sandy!!!!!" Ken exclaimed like a child. "Aish... Hyukkie has grown up so quickly". said Candy. "Ah you are looking even more beautiful Sandy-ah". said Lilli. "Di! Yulia! Come say hello to Hyukkie and Sandy". said Candy. "Omo they're here!" Yulia exclaimed grabbing onto Di's arm. "Well well well you kids sure are something... welcome home Hyukkie... Sandy". said Di while patting their heads gently. Hongbin, Ravi, Leo & N observed at hyuk carefully. "Omo I nearly forgot to introduced to you guys to really important people, aigoo how rude of me". said Sufiani pulling Sandy and Hyuk towards the boys who was standing in the kitchen entrance "Boys this is Hyuk my little brother and Sandy my sister in-law, guys this is Leo-oppa the butler Ravi-oppa the bodyguard Hongbin-oppa the chef and N-oppa the driver". "Nice to meet you". they both replied bowing politely to them. Sandy looks up to the boys and pointed out to Leo "So you're dating Leo-oppa the butler?" she asked her causing Leo and Sufiani to blush heavily. "OMO! I knew it!" exclaimed Ken jumping in the conversation. "....... Ani.....". Leo and Sufiani replied back. "Waaah, your faces says it all" said Seo In-guk who was teasing them. "your faces looks so cute". said Lilli joining in. Adi walks in the launch room and sees Hyuk & Sandy. "Hyuk!! Sandy!!" she ran to jump and hug them. "Noona so good to see you". said Hyuk. "So what did I miss?" Adi asked them. "Looks like Unnie and Leo-oppa are dating but they're obviously denying it". Sandy replied. "Omo really?!" she exclaimed in excitment. "Ani it's not what it looks like". said Sufiani. Everyone laughed finding it too cute to handle. "Aish you two are just too cute to tease around with but we'll stop for now, but mark my words I know when someone is dating". said Seo In-guk. Everyone had lunch together having a good time until Seo In-guk had to leave because he has work to do at Jellyfish. Adi and Sufiani had to talk to the girls alone to explain that the boys aren't humans. "Huh? They're not human?" Di asked them all confused. "They're vampires". said Adi. "V-V-Vampires?!" Yulia exclaimed. "Shhhh not so loud, they'll hear you... I wanna know more..." said Candy. "Vampires... Tell us what you know Adi... Since I know you are dedicated Vampire fanatic". said Lilli. They spent the whole day listening to Adi about the history of the house, the boys, Ken and the last remaining vampire that is still missing. "So it's only those that have a special mark are in fact a group type of vampires?" Sandy asked in curiousity. "Nae that's right". Adi replied to Sandy's question. "Okay now that you guys know about it... please please please don't act weird around them". Sufiani begged them. "Fine, as long as they don't do any weird moves on us like on our blood..." Lilli added. "Listen they're not like that, they're really good friends of dad so you don't need to worry about it". said Sufiani. Hongbin came in the room and all of the girls were startled causing them to jump. "Oh miahne girls I didn't mean to startle you... I see you guys were very busy, I just came to let you all know that dinner is ready". said Hongbin smiling showing his killer dimples. Di's heart started to beat violently while staring at Hongbin's cute dimples. "We'll be there in a sec... thanks Hongbin-oppa". said Sufiani. They all went to the dining room to have dinner along with the new guests, Di seemed to be avoiding Hongbin. "Hey Di are you okay?" Adi asked her. "I'm fine". she replied back to Adi. "Somebody seems to be avoiding a certain someone". said Yulia starting to tease Di. "AISH! Stop spouting nonsense you". Di glared at Yulia. "Arasseo arasseo". Yulia chuckled. "Aigoo, you look so cute like that". said Lilli while pinching Di's cheeks. "Ahhh leave me alone". Di whined like a child. Sufiani smiled at Di and went up to Hongbin. "Hongbin-oppa can you do me favour..." she whispered into Hongbin's ear listening to her favour. He kindly smiled at her and he looked at Di. End of chapter 16. TO BE CONTINUED...