Vampire Vixx chapter 15 VIXX's past...

Vampire Vixx
Sufiani and N headed home and after lunch she went to her library with the girls and Ken to read books and drink tea for the rest of the afternoon until Hongbin called everyone for dinner. After they had dinner everyone decided to go upstairs to Sufiani's room and play some home games except Leo, N, Ravi and Hongbin that stayed downstairs in the launch room staring at different directions. *FLASHBACK TO THE YEAR 2012* "YAH!! Ken, you're doing the steps all wrong again!!!!" N scolded Ken. "Miahne N please don't hit me". Ken hides behind Seo In-guk. Seo In-guk chuckles. "Ken-ssi... you're sure are something". he said to Ken while chuckling. "Ani... I'm just afraid that N-hyung might bully me again". said Ken. "AISH!!! YAH Ken-ssi! WHOSE THE BULLY?! Come back here we have to rehearse the dance routine all over again". said N. "What!!! Oh C'mon that's not fair". Ken pouted. The rest of the boys laughed at Ken except N. "Aigoo Ken sure is a weird boy". said Seo In-guk. N grabs Ken by the back of his shirt and dragged him back to the rehearsal room space (Lol Ken's pouted face and stretching out his both of his arms to Seo In-guk to save him from N's rough actions). "Okay from now on everytime Ken makes a mistake we have to do the dance all over again". said N. The boys exclaimed except Leo who was sitting on the couch with his phone and chatting to his friends on Whatsapp. "Oh c'mon hyung don't you think that's a bit much?" Hongbin asked N. "Huh? What do you mean by a bit much... He needs it, I'll train all of you kids to be best group that the whole world will love us and..." said N. While N was explaining why Ken needs more scolding from everyone the boys were laughing their heads off seeing on how Ken was acting silly. N looked at Ken. "YAH! Ken what you doing?!" N yelled at Ken. "Doing the chicken dance". Ken replied to N. Making the rest of the boys to laugh even more and N glared the them and since they were intimidated with his harsh actions they stopped laughing and looked away. "You guys will be soon under my control!" N exclaimed. The boys rehearsed their debut song 'Superhero' day and night, during that N would pester Leo by hugging him all the time in which Leo finds it a bit annoying but he can't do anything to prevent it. "Oooh Leo, you look so handosme today... OMO you have abs!!" N exclaimed to Leo. ".........." Leo looked at N and then he quietly walked away. N quickly hug grabs Leo which made poor old Leo to sigh. "When is he going to leave me alone?" Leo thought to himself. The boys then came back to the rehearsal room with some food and snacks in their hands. "YAH! Who told you guys to get food?" N asked them. "The boss told us to bring food here". Ravi replied. "REALLY?!" N exclaimed. "Nae really hyung, have a look it's all chicken!" Ken exclaimed happily. "AISH!!! Only chicken?" N asked. "Nae just deal with it". said Hongbin. "So just chicken? Is it a trade for our group?" N continued to ask. "I know... I have an idea!!!" exclaimed Ken. The boys laughed at Ken's sudden childish exclaim. "Oh no Ken please not today". said N. Leo sighed. "No don't worry, it's all related to the group, fans and the chicken". Ken continued. "What does the chicken has to do with the group and fans?" Hongbin asked all worried. "It's okay you can trust me". said Ken. "Trust you? How can we trust you?" N asked him. "Just hear me out... When we become famous as VIXX, everytime we win awards and music shows we eat chicken with our fans". Ken continued. "Hmmmm... That's not a bad idea". said Ravi agreeing on the bizarre idea of Ken. "....Yeah it's actually a good idea". said Leo. N hugs Leo even more tighter making Leo feel uncomfortable. "Awww why do you have to be sooo cute! Ken you win this time with a bucket of chicken for bringing up this crazy idea but I like it!!!" excalimed N while hugging onto Leo and Leo was struggeling to free himself from N's clutches. The boss comes in to give them the news. "Alright my boys of Jellyfish Entertainment, you will debut on the 24th May 2012". said the Boss. "ALRIGHT!!!! WE ARE FINALLY DEBUTING!!!" Exclaimed Hongbin. "Yes I'm happy too... But before we do that we have to work 10 times harder until Ken gets it right". said N. They got themselves together and worked harder to get it right before they debut. *1 YEAR LATER ON THE 6th DECEMBER 2013 AT THE MUSIC BANK BACKSTAGE BEFORE THEY WENT ON* "Okay boys this is it". said the Boss. "Nae boss we'll try our best". responded the boys. "Okay then good luck up there". he said. "Ah! Hwaiting!" shouted the boys "We are REAL V! V I X X VIXX!!" The boys performed their latest new song 'Voodoo Doll' which made all their fans go wild when they started to perform. At the end they announced that VIXX and Hyolyn had the biggest scores and would announce the winner of Music Bank and it turned out to be VIXX. After the show the boys hugged their boss and the only person who was still crying non-stop was Leo, which made the rest of the boys to hug him. The boss comes back with buckets of chicken for everyone to eat so they can celebrate their first win victory. "My dearest Starlights this is all for you!" said the boys while munching on their pieces of chicken in thier hands. *7 YEARS LATER THE DAY OF DISASTER HAPPENED AND IT WAS KEN AND THE MAKNAE'S DEATH* "Ken don't leave us here!" N shouted. "Miahne... N... Please say this to guys this..." said Ken and then he whipsers to N. Ken slowy dies and leaving the boys feeling depressed. "Nooooooo!" N cried out loud in agony. *FLASHBACK ENDS GOING BACK TO PRESENT DAY 2030* Sufiani comes downstairs to see the boys. "Hey wanna come upstairs and play games with us?" she asked the boys. "Sure why not". said N all cheerful. "Yep let's go". said Hongbin and he clinged onto her arm gently. They all went to play games with the rest of them in the library. "YAH! I this the library where you have to study and read books quietly". N chuckled. "Well all of us were at Sufiani's room but then we got bored so we decided to go to the library instead because it's more mysterious and fun to play". said Lilli pouting at the boys. The found her adorable and gave in to play games with them until sunrise. The next day Leo hears the door knock and opens to see who is at the door at this time. It was only Seo In-guk and he wasn't alone. "....Ah hello hyung what brings you here". said Leo. "Well these 2 has come to see Sufiani-ssi... Is she around?". replied Seo In-guk. Who could they be that Seo In-guk is asking for Sufiani???... End of chapter 15. TO BE CONTINUED...