Vampire Vixx chapter 12 History book...

Vampire Vixx
Back to the house it was already lunch time, Sufiani seemed to be spaced out and Adi waves her hand at Sufiani's face. "YAH! Earth to Unnie!" said Adi. "Noona what are you thinking about?" Ken asked her. Sufiani shakes her head. "Hmm, it's nothing". she replied to Ken obviously lying. Leo looks into her eyes. ".......Your eyes are telling that you met someone....." said Leo. "............Leo you're really close" she said. "Hahahaha! We vampires have extraodinary powers that no ordianry human have". said N smiling and laughing. "Powers?" Sufiani asked. "Oh yeah vampires have powers some have the abilities to mind-read...who's the mind-reader in the group because not all of you have the same abilities". Adi explained to everyone who was holding a massive book in her hand. The boys looked at each other and then they all looked at Adi but they didn't respond to her question. "Hmmm. Okay then let's do it this way". she continued. "What way?" Sufiani asks Adi in a worried tone. "Aish... Relax Unnie! I used to play this game when I was in drama school". Adi replied. "Okay then we're ready... fire away". said Ravi. "Okay then, the rules of the games is this '1. you have to be honest' and '2. you only point to the person who you think it is'... Okay here it goes, between you guys who has the ability to mind read?" She pointed out the rules and then she asked the first question. The boys all pointed to Hongbin and of course Hongbin pointed himself. "My my my, so the hot chef is the mind-reader". said Adi teasing Sufiani and continue to ask "Okay then who out of you guys have the ability to see the past, the present and the future?" The boys all pointed to Leo of course felt shy and hides behind Hongbin. Adi found it adorable and continues with the remaining questions "Okay between you 2 who has the ability to heal up injuries?". They all point at N and he smiles. "Hahaha, you all got me this time... I heal injuries and poison". said N smiling brightly. "Okay then the last remaining is Ravi". said Adi. "He can cancel other vampires' and wolves' powers". said N. "Ooooh then that's settled then, we have all the abilities of the boys here but according to the theory of vampires that lives in this house that I have read in this book here it says there are supposed to be 6 vampires not 4 and I wonder where are the remaining 2 are at". Adi added. "Geez... you sure are a total nerd when it comes to vampires Adi" said Ken. "It could be you Ken". she said. "What!! But I'm a human how could that make me be 1 of them". he said. The boys all stared at Ken and all went up to him staring into his eyes. "Yeah his telling the truth". said N. "........." Leo kept quiet but still staring at him. "Yep he's human alright". said Hongbin. "Hmmmm, yeah". said Ravi. "YAHHH! Will you guys stop staring at me it's creepy". Ken yelled at them. As soon the boys stepped away from Ken, Leo spots a mark on the left side of Ken's neck and rushes in to have a look at it. "........He's one of us........" said Leo. "What are you talking about I just said I'm human!!". Ken exclaimed. Everyone all looked at Ken's mark. "It's only a birth mark I have". said Ken in a whinning tone. "No it isn't, it's a mark that only us vampires should have that resides in this house". said Hongbin. "That's weird, I've known Ken since the day he was born". said Sufiani. "The history of this house happens to have another theory on that and it says just in case if a vampire dies their soul transfer them into a woman's womb and it turns them to human again". Adi explained any further. "Okay then how do I turn myself into a vampire....'again'... I can't believe I'm even saying this". said Ken all disappointed. "Well according to the book the leader of the group is the responsable to turn you back". she added. N stood up and went up to Ken. Ken was a bit startled when he turned around and saw N was right up to his face. "Please don't tell me you're the leader". Ken asked N. "You bet I am". N replied to Ken and making his spine shiver. They all waited outside in the garden once the moon was out; after dinner and that they all had in the garden and once the moon was out N grabs Ken's neck and once he dug his fangs into his neck Ken became a vampire. "Welcome back Ken". said N. "Ugh, it felt weird having to have a dude sticking their teeth on my neck". said Ken all depressed. "Hey do you have any romantic feelings for Sufiani-ssi?" N asked Ken. "Ewww no... Dude she's my cousin... What the hell man". said Ken. "Hey where did you find that book?" Sufiani asks Adi. "Well I found it in the library". Adi replied to her cousin. "Good job Adi". said Ravi smiling at her. "Oh thank-you oppa, it was nothing". she replied to Ravi blushing. "......I guess that makes 5 of us now". said Leo. "Yes, but last one remains a mystery... I guess we have to wait until the last one comes to this house". said Adi. They all hear a knock at the door... I wonder who could that be at the door? End of chapter 12. TO BE CONTINUED...