Vampire Vixx chapter 11 Wolves story...

Vampire Vixx
As Kai went back to where he came from deep into the forest one of the boys came out to welcome him. "I'm back" said Kai. "And where the hell were you mister?" asked one of the young boys. "Oh calm down D.O, I only went to see a young girl". he replied back. "You know the rules very well". D.O continued. "What did you do Kai?" another boy appeared. "Nothing". he said. "He went to see a girl who lives with those vampires". D.O tells him. The boy's face widen with a smile on both sides. "No Luhan don't you even think about it". Kai warned him. "Don't worry I'm not that bad you know, I'm also a dashing hansome wolf". said Luhan. "Listen whatever you don't let Suho-hyung and Kris-hyung know about this... let's just keep this between the three of us". Kai tells them. "Fine, whatever but first go take a bath now". said D.O. "Why I already had one". he replied. "I can smell the girl's scent... it's a really strong smell". D.O continued. "Fine I'll head to the river and have another bath if you like". Kai growled. "He sure hates taking a bath". Luhan whispered to D.O. "Well it serves him right for mingleling with a human girl". D.O whispers back to Luhan. "It's making me want to see her too". said Luhan. "No you mustn't Luhan". D.O tells him. "Aww but it will be fun if I went tonight". he continued insisting. "I SAID NO!" D.O hissed at Luhan. "Aww not fair... how come Kai was allowed?" Luhan teased D.O's patience. "Because you konw Kai's a bit of an idiot... he went there without the permission of the hyungs". D.O continued. "Fine then it's my turn to meet her in the garden tomorrow". He continued. "Ahhh these two pretty boys sure are hard work to keep in control". D.O sighed. "Waaah you called Kai and I pretty boys?!". Luhan exclaimed in happiness by jumping around like puppy. "Yeah yeah yeah... I know what I said... Pretty boys are the most reckless and love to fool around with girls when our hyungs are not here". D.O hissed. Kai comes back and D.O sniffs him around making there's no more left of Sufiani's scent. "Good you're clear". D.O sighed in relieved. "Happy now". Kai glared at D.O. "Ahhh you two sure are the reckless pretty boys among everyone here". said D.O. Luhan goes to Kai and whispers into his ear. "Hey Kai, shall we go and visit her tomorrow? I wanna meet her too". Luhan whispered. "Yeah sure tomorrow it is". he replied. D.O notices their chinese whispers that Kai and Luhan were having. "Please don't tell me you're planning to see her again". D.O puts his palms on his cheeks. Kai and Luhan stared at D.O giving him puppy eyes. "No". D.O tells to the cute boys. "Please come with us tomorrow... trust me she's the most nicest girl you'll ever meet". said Kai. "C'mon D.O don't be like that... come with us & I wanna meet her". Luhan wiggled. The 2 puppied eyed boys continued to insist and insist until D.O gave in. "Alright then I'll come with you guys but if we get caught by Kris-hyung and Suho-hyung it will be over for us and they would go wild and might hurt that poor innocent girl... got it". he glared at the 2 boys and they nodded in agreement. They went back to the camp based in the middle of the woods meeting up with rest of the group except for Kris and Suho who wasn't present. "Hey Chen where are the 2 hyungs?" D.O asked Chen. "The hyungs are out working". said Chen with a cheerful smile. "I see". he replied back to him. "Yah! What is for breakfast I'm hungry you know". Kai exclaimed. "Tao wasn't it your turn to cook today?". Baekhyun looked at Tao. "No I did it yesterday". Tao glared at Kai. "What's with your face Tao?" Kai asked Tao. "Well you know very well today's your turn to cook... Kai" he replied at Kai. "No it isn't I swear it was your turn today". Kai said to Tao. "Lay! Xiumin! Go look at the board and say who's turn is it to cook breakfast today!". Tao shouted across the camp. Lay and Xiumin looked at the board to check who's turn it was. "Kai it's your turn to cook today!" said Lay & Xiumin. "Grrr... It can't be! There must be a mistake". Kai growled. Chanyeol was play fighting with Sehun (what puppies would do). "Ah Kai-hyung wanna play with us today?" Chanyeol asked Kai. "No I'm not in the mood to play right now, I have to cook breakfast today". Kai said coldly. "Ahh that's too bad today I have to cook lunch today too I guess we're even" said Sehun. After their breakfast Kris and Suho came back from their jobs. "You guys get ready because our boss wants to have an important meeting with all of us". said Kris. "The car is ready so go brush your teeth and don't take ages". said Suho. The boys got themselves ready and they all went to the car to go the meeting. End of chapter 11. TO BE CONTINUED...