Vampire Vixx chapter 10 Beautiful stranger...

Vampire Vixx

As Ravi takes Sufiani home safely he looks back and whistles to the fairies to hide away from the wolves; he enters inside the mansion with her and locks up all of the doors, turning on all of the safety lights, invisible laserlights with alarm on it and closes all of the cages and curtains making all of the house dark. "Yah! Oppa don't you think this is a bit too much?" she asked. Ravi pinches her red cheeks. "The reason why I'm doing this is because Wolves and Vampires don't get along and plus we always fight over a girl's flesh". he replied in a worried tone. He then takes her to the darkest place and goes to look for Leo or Hongbin; once he went away there was a dead silence in the house for a moment. All of sudden Sufiani hear weirds sounds tha was manifesting in the back garden there was a lot of sound of sniffing and howling (anything to with laserlights or safety lights don't work on the wolves). "I wish I had the power to tame you wolves but oppa won't let me" she thought to herself. Ravi and Hongbin rushed down to find Sufiani waiting for Ravi. Hongbin rushed to check if she's ok. "Princess, are you ok?" Hongbin asked. "I'm fine... I really want to tame those wild wolves outside". she pouted cutely. "Arasseo, but you can't". he replied. "But why? I bet if I can become friends with them it would alright. Right?" she continued to insist. All of a sudden Adi screams. Sufiani, Hongbin and Ravi rushed upstairs to see Adi's room. Ken met up with Sufiani. "What's going on? it's so noisy". said Ken. "Your sister is in danger". Hongbin replied. They opened the door and Adi saw Ravi and rushes towards him. "Oppa what is that scary figure on the balcony?" she asked all frightened tearing up. "Don't worry everything is going to be fine I'm here". Ravi tells her trying to calm her down. N and Leo rushed aswell to what has happened. "Hey what's all the commotion?" N asked. Leo goes up the window and saw a figure of a wolf lurking there. "What are you doing here in our territory... Wolf?" Leo asked. The wolf growled at Leo's question. "Well if growling is you answer... I'm going to ask you one more time... What are you doing here?" He continued to insist. There was no answer, Leo decided to look at the window. "They're gone..." said Leo. He then glared at everyone to get some answer. "Sorry this has nothing to do me" Ken replied to his glare. "Me too" said Adi. "Yo man, it ain't me" said N. "You know me I wouldn't do anything that stupid" said Hongbin. Leo's glare then went Ravi and Sufiani; their faces said it all 'guilty' written all over them. "I'm sorry it's my fault..." said Ravi. "No, no silly I should the one to be apologising" said Sufiani cutting Ravi's speech. Leo then opens his mouth. "Ravi what on earth were you thinking... Sufiani I told you it was dangerous". he sternly told them. "Oh hold on a second... if that was the case, why did you guys kept this a secret from me in the first place?" she then asked all of a sudden. "Well... we can explain it all if you like some answers to your question..." N replied stuttering. "Okay... it was your father's order to make sure you're safe from wolves". Hongbin cuts in. "My father... why?" she asked in shock. "Because he knows very well the wolves who lives deep in that forest" Ravi then explained. "But he knows very well that my favourite wild animal is the wolf". she whined. "Sorry to break it to you but these guys are similar to us just different". Leo said. "Similar to you guys?... What do you mean similar?" Adi suddenly asked. "Oh yeah we forgotten to mention that to your cousins" Hongbin said staring at Adi and Ken. "Are you guys on drugs?" Ken stupidly asked them like a child. "No Ken they're not on drugs..." Sufiani said in fustration with her cousin's sudden question. "Then why are they looking all so paled?" Adi also asked. "Well..." Sufiani stutters. "We're vampires" N then cuts in. Adi eyes widen up ten times the normal. "Uh oh". Sufiani suddenly said. "What... What's wrong princess?" N asks her. "Adi's fangirl mode is turning on and it's going to be hell for you guys". she warned them. Ravi then looks at Adi who was dumbfounded. "Oppa? It is true that you're vampire?" Adi asked Ravi. "Well... Yeah we are but we are not killer vampires from the stories fiction". he replied back to her. "Whaaa... I finally get to meet one up close" Adi cutely stared at the boys. Sufiani then cuts in. "Okay you guys it's time to go to bed now". said Sufiani telling Adi & Ken. "But..." Adi went on. "No no, no buts to bed you can talk to the boys tomorrow". she continued. "Okay okay I'm going to bed now". Adi gave up. The next morning at breakfast Adi was able to talk to the boys and Ken asked the boys if they didn't mind if he can draw a portrait of them; Sufiani was quietly eating breakfast next to Leo who was reading the newspaper. After breakfast Leo checked the garden and saw no one was there and close was clear, he opened the door and let Sufiani in the garden to sit there to feel the nature. Time as past and it was nearly noon and Sufiani saw a tall figure approaching closer and closer until he spoke. "Hello there". he said. "Hi". she replied back. "You must be new here... nice to meet you". he said smiling. "I have been here for a month now". she said. "Oh I see... Oh dear where are my manners let me introduce myself... my name is Kai" said the young man. "What a lovely name Kai... I'm Sufiani" she replied. The shook hands and she realized who he was in reality. "Wait a minute... are you one of the wolves that live deep in the forest?" she suddenly asked. "Oh I'm terribly sorry about what happened last night Kris and Suho went out of control and made such a disturbance" he said bowing in a apologetic manner. She blushed because Kai is an extremely hansome stranger that has come to apologise. "Aigoo, I knew it just like the vampires are tamed so is the wolves". she said cutley smiling which made Kai feeling shy. "Huh? Oh well we are wolves but we not tamed" he confessed. "Well you seemed tamed to me". she replied. "Just by daylight we are okay but when moonlight strikes we become untamed". he said. "I see... I wished I had the power to tame wolves". she confessed. "To tame moonlight wolves you mean?!" he suddenly asked her. She nods and Kai looked at her in suprise. "It is impossible you know". he said. "Well I happen to have a liking to wolves". she continued confessing. "Ehhh!? Really!?" he exclaimed. "Yes Wolves are my favourite wild animals". she said. "Wow you sure are something". said Kai. Kai hears the whistling from the rest of his group to come back. "Listen I gotta go now but it was nice talking to you... Let's be friends from now on". said Kai while holding her hand. He then kisses her hand and left back from where he came from and they waved. Sufiani was dazed thinking about Kai's beauty and was wondering why did he become a wolf in the first place. End of chapter 10. TO BE CONTINUED...