Vampire Vixx chaper 8 Fireworks under the moonlight...

Vampire Vixx
Sufiani and Leo went out for a date at night where Leo can feel comfortable since he isn't human. They went into a park in Seoul and had a nice picnic there. "Oh wow so our date is in the park to have a picnic?". she asked. ".......Yes......Do you like it?" he asked. "I love it!" she exclaimed smiling. "I thought you was going to hate it". he said shyly. "By the way it's my first time having a picnic with a guy alone". she said blushing. They both sat down on the carpet where the grass was to have their picnic and after they finished Leo moves closer to her, gives her his jacket, hugs her and looks up at the sky where's the beautiful sparkling stars sparkled like diamonds and at the same time they were able to hear crickets in the park at night. "The stars are so beautiful today". she said. Then all of a sudden a shooting went by, Sufiani & Leo made a wish. All of a sudden fireworks started to shoot into the starry skies under the beautiful moonlight and seeing Leo's vampire form with his pale skin and red lips was a perfect date for Sufiani. Leo leans in for a kiss and it seems that one of them had the shooting star to grant their wish. "...Did you wished upon the shooting star to kiss you?" Leo asked her gazing into her eyes. "How did you know?" she asked shyly. "Because I'm a man and I know this stuff... plus you know that I love you". he said blushing. "Awww you're so cute when you blush in your vampire form". he said. ".........I'm not cute, I'm a monster". he replied. "No you're not". she said. "I tried to bite your neck the first night". he said. "......hmmm about that......" she said shyly. "What what's wrong?" he asked curiously. "about that night....." she said becoming more and more shy. "Was I harsh? Did I harmed you? You can tell me?" he asked. "No it not that...There are nights that I wished that you bite my neck on that night" she said heavily blushing. Leo looks at her eyes. "Do you want me to bite you now?" he asked curiously. Sufiani's heart beat went crazy and her face was extremely red like scarlet. She avoided Leo's gaze and he then gently turns her face to face him and goes in closer to her neck; her heart was beating so fast it was going out of control in wanting to feel his bite. Leo then smirked at her face. "You really want to me to bite you right?" he asked smirking. "I'm kinda...c-curious... in what it feels like to be biten by a vampire". she said shyly. Leo smiles at her which made her heart melt whenever she sees Leo's smile. "Did anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful smile". she suddenly said. "........No........" he said blushing. "Well your smile can melt many girls hearts". she said smiling. He then turns to face her. "Is your heart melting right now whenever I smile?" he asked. She shyly nods her head and Leo looks deeply into her starry eyes. He then her hair gently and whispers into her ear. "I love you". he whispered. They would stare at each other and he leans in for other kiss under the crystal clear moonlight and the fireworks was taking place. "Thank-you Leo for the date & fireworks... I love you too" she thought to herself. End of chapter 8. TO BE CONTINUED...