Vampire Vixx chapter 0 Intro...

Vampire Vixx
Sufiani is the main female Character along with some of the members of VIXX (Leo, Hongbin, N & Ravi) fighting for to get love affection from her (except Hyukkie & Ken play as Sufiani's little cousin/brother). Sufiani moves in a mansion and since she's old enough to move away from her parents, little does she knows that there four more people living in the same roof the Butler (Leo), the chef (Hongbin), the driver (N) & the bodyguard (Ravi). Her parents are extremely wealthy brought her the house, car & hired the four lads to guard her from any danger. characters: Sufiani - A sweet innocent rich girl moves in her new home brought by her parents, is into Vampire stories & little does she know that there's vampires in her mansion living in the same roof as her. She is also a . Leo - A mysterious hansome quiet guy, who happens to be the butler of the house hired by Sufiani's parents. Hongbin - A sweet talking guy with a killer smile that shows his adorable dimples, who is the chef of the house hired by Sufiani's parents. N - A hyperactive happy-go-lucky guy who is always curious & asks questions, he is the Leader & driver of the house hired by Sufiani's parents. Ravi - A strong charismatic mood maker guy who always gets along with everyone & doesn't like fighting, he is the bodyguard of the house hired by Sufiani's parent. Ken - Sufiani's younger cousin, who loves art. He is a weird but a lovable 17 year old boy. Adi - Ken's twin sister and is the opposite to Ken who is more of a nerd when it comes to history. She is obssesed with Vampires and gets along with Ravi. She has a sense of awareness and has proper thoughts. Lilli - She is Yulia, Sufiani & Hyuk's older sister and Di, Adi & Ken's cousin. She is kind and really wise girl. Yulia - She is Lilli, Sufiani & Hyuk's sister and Di, Adi & Ken's cousin. She's really beautiful and the most innocent and smart one out of her siblings. She also an easy-going fun girl. Di - She is Adi & Ken's older sister and Lilli, Yulia, Sufiani & Hyuk's cousin. She is a pretty girl with the most attractive smile that any guy would fall in love with her but she doesn't really smile because she had a sad past of a heartbreak from a previous relationship and is trying to escape from it. Candy - Is the best friend of Sufiani. She is an American girl who happens to live in South Korea most of her life. She is a beautiful, wild, sweet, y girl. Sandy - Is Hyuk's girlfriend of 2 years. She is the kind of girl that doesn't have guys around her and has the most beautiful eyes which made Hyuk fall in love with her. Seo In-Guk - Friends of the Vixx boys. He really likes when a girls him "y". He is quite messy boy who is like a snake leaving trail of things all over his place. EXO - Are the 12 boys that lives deep in the forest near the back garden of the mansion. They are quite mysterious and extremely hansome boys by day. They were befriended by Sufiani. Kim Yeoshin - The main Antagonist/Villain of the story, she's a crazed Sasaeng fan who tries to poison and kill idols. She also has a nickname "The Idol Killer". Tae-Hee - The mother of Lilli, Yulia, Sufiani and Hyuk; she is also the aunt of Adi, Di and Ken aswell being the great great great niece of Youngji Hongbin's former girlfriend. She is the beautiful wife of Ji-Hoon. Ji-Hoon - The father of Lilli, Yulia, Sufiani and Hyuk; he is also the uncle of Adi, Di and Ken aswell as Tae-Hee's drop dead gorgeously y husband. Charlotte - She was Katie's ditzy sidekick but has a big heart when it comes to protecting her friends she becomes friends with Sufiani and the gang and lives with the EXO wolves. Katie - Former best friend of Di back in High School but she is really spoilt and is known for her childish tantrums but however she regrets all of the bad things she has done in the past. Elizabeth "Lizzy" - She is the oldest sister of Charlotte, Christie & Jessy, she is a florist and owns a flower shop. She lives with EXO wolves. Christie - She is the younger sister of Lizzy & Charlotte & the older sister of Jessy, she is an wedding planner. She lives with EXO wolves. Jessy - She is the youngest sister of Lizzy, Charlotte & Christie she is an photographer for all occasion. She lives with EXO wolves.