New Christmas

Karma Café

 

(Seoul Highschool Auditorium)

When Christmas eve came around, Kyungsoo joined the Christmas choir at school. Jongin even asked his parents permission to watch Kyungsoo’s performance.

On the day of the performance, Kyungsoo gets on the stage with the others. Jongdae and Hakyeon were also there. Their angelic voices carried through the audience as they sang their 10 prepared Christmas carols.

When the choir’s performance ended, a loud applause erupted from the audience which then cued their leave from the stage.

“Kyungsoo-ya! That was really amazing!” Jongin complimented the big-eyed guy as he and Jongdae approached him.

“Thanks for being here to watch me Jongin!” Kyungsoo beamed.

“Keep pretending I’m not here.” Jongdae rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo and Jongin blushed and yelled in sync. “YAH!”

Jongdae grinned cheekily. “I’m going first. Merry Christmas lovebirds!”

Jongdae waved and let out a loud snicker as he walked away leaving the two to stand awkwardly, neither of them being sure of what to say next.

“Um… you wanna to go home?” Jongin cut the silence between them with a hesitant glance towards the other who currently had his eyes fixed to the ground trying to hide his blush.

“Yeah. Um… I’ll get my stuff first.” Kyungsoo said quietly with a small smile and left.

Jongin waited a while, letting his thoughts wonder until Kyungsoo returned, which was not long after.

“Let’s go.” Kyungsoo flashed a cute heart-shaped smile.

Jongin nodded and followed the shorter one close behind as they made their way out of the auditorium.

***

Jongdae pushed the sides of his bag open and smiled widely.

“Hope he likes it.” He murmured to himself and sped up his steps towards Karma Café.

***

Chanyeol walked alone on the street. He actually wanted to see Kyungsoo’s performance, but his mom told him to go home early because she needed him to help prepare dinner (There was Jimin, but he did nothing and just devoured everything!).

His progress was sluggish as he kicked at lone rocks on the pavement, when suddenly he saw a frightening scene in front of him.

A tussle between a sizeable guy and a petite man with what looked like to be over the petite man’s bag. The smaller framed guy held a valiant fight even with his whole body being locked by the larger man’s arms around him. The shorter man struggled and let out loud screams of frustration as he tried to break free of the hold. Without thinking twice, Chanyeol threw himself onto the taller guy in hopes of freeing the smaller.

Of course, it’s not like a movie where any average guy becomes a hero when he saves the victim from the villain. Unfortunately for Chanyeol, he doesn’t have any fighting history whatsoever besides the small playfights he has with Jimin sometimes over food. So consequentially, the big guy flung him off his back easily and turned around to fight off his assailant.

At least if I die now, it’ll be because of good deeds... Chanyeol can only think the worst.

Chanyeol felt a stinging pain when the big guy punched his face and soon became winded when the same person kicked his stomach. But, in a second, the thief faceplanted onto the pavement beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t see the event, but he sure that he had the petite guy to thank for it.

Chanyeol continued to wrench his eyes shut in case there was more pain coming his way. When none did, he thought he was already in heaven when he heard a worried voice shout loudly beside him.

“YAH! Are you okay? Yah! Open your eyes!”

Chanyeol slowly let his eyes flutter open and found an angel’s face hanging over him.

“Am…. I… in… heaven…. already?” He asked softly between a violent cough that sent a stabbing pain through his chest.

“Oh God! You’re so mess!” The guy shook his head in disbelief and pulled his phone out before dialing some numbers.

“Kris! Where are you? I need your help.”

With those as the last words he heard, Chanyeol fainted.

***

Luhan sat alone inside his office. Every Christmas when he’s not in Beijing, he’d celebrate with the café staff. But this year, the café staffs all have their own plans, which Luhan felt wrong to join even though Junmyeon insisted that he should come to dinner with him and Yixing. Luhan only chuckled and rejected softly at the invitation.

He was reading a novel when he heard the bell ringing at the front entrance of the café. Luhan looked up from his novel before leaving his office and opening the front door.

His eyebrows raised in mild surprise when he saw a nervous Kim Jongdae in front of him.

“We’re closed today.” Luhan told him matter-of-factly.

Jongdae tiptoed to try and peek inside the café over Luhan’s shoulder.

“He’s not here. He went home.” Luhan responded as if he had a telepathic link with Jongdae.

Jongdae blinked slowly.

“You’re looking for Minseok right? He’s not here. He celebrated Christmas with his parents in Namyangju. He’s been home since yesterday night.” Luhan explained with a small smiled.

Jongdae’s mouth formed an ‘o’. “Oh… okay then. Thank you Luhan-ssi.”

He bowed and left the café owner at the door. Luhan closed the front door and locked it again. He had just gotten back to his office when the bell suddenly chimed again.

“Aigoo! Is that him again?” Luhan mumbled to himself as he unlocked and opened the door for the second time.

“What is it now?” Luhan half-shouted but froze when he saw a stunned Oh Sehun instead of Jongdae.

Sehun jumped a little in surprise at Luhan’s tone and scratched his neck.

“Omo! I’m so sorry Sehun-ssi. I thought…. No, I’m not in my right mind. I’m really sorry, but we’re closed today.” Luhan bowed and apologized.

Sehun chuckled. “Um… do you have any plans?”

Luhan stared back at Sehun blankly. “No…”

“If you don’t mind, would you… would you… come to my house…and have dinner together with… um… my parents?” Sehun asked as he fiddled with his hands and kept his gaze fixated on the ground.

Luhan gaped. “To… today?” He asked in disbelief.

Sehun nodded. “I… I know it’s surprising, but my parents said I could invites friend today. I invited Chanyeol, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Jongin, but they have other plans, so I thought it would be good to invite you… but of course only if you want to come.” Sehun explained and bit his lower lip.

Luhan blinked several times. “Um… well… yeah… good idea. I’ll come!”

“Seriously?” Sehun said with excited tone, a wide smile gracing his handsome features.

Luhan nodded. “Um… wait a moment.” Luhan smiled before he promptly rushed to his office to pick up his coat and bag and ran back to Sehun who was still waiting by the door.

“Ready?” Sehun asked.

“Yep!” Luhan beamed after he had locked the café’s doors.

***

(Tao's Apartment)

Tao and Kris decided to have dinner together in Tao’s apartment. Tao busied himself in the kitchen. He was slicing vegetables when he accidentally cut his finger.

“Aah!” Tao groaned in shock when he saw fresh blood flowing out of his wounded finger.

“Tao! Are you okay?” Kris came into the kitchen after he heard Tao’s shout. His eyes widened when he saw Tao clutching onto his finger to stop the bleeding. Kris took Tao’s hand and brought him to the sink to wash his finger.

 “Hyung, I’m okay,” Tao insisted as he shuffled his feet out of nervousness of standing so close to Kris.

“Just shut up Tao.” Kris told him and held his finger under the flowing  water.

After that, Kris pulled Tao to the living room and positioned him on the sofa.

“Do you have a band aid?” Kris asked.

“In that drawer. Beside the telephone.” Tao instructed.

Kris followed the direction and found a box of band aids.

“Here.” Kris said as he gently placed a band aid on Tao’s wounded finger.

“Done.” Kris grinned after the band aid had been sealed neatly.

Tao gingerly took his hand out of Kris’s grasp and stared at his finger. “Thanks Hyung.” He smiled softly.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. They were sitting so close to each other and Tao was scared that Kris could hear his rapid heart beat when suddenly…….

Chumchuneun jageun Kkatallena...

Tao held in the urge to laugh while Kris cursed loudly as he answered the call.

“What? I’m in Tao’s apartment now. WHAT? Okay just wait there.”

“Who is it?” Tao asked anxiously when he saw how panicked Kris was.

“Baekhyun. He needs help. I’ll go for a moment.” Kris shrugged on his coat that had been lying on the sofa and left the apartment.

Tao sighed and felt a slight pang of jealousy inside his heart.

***

Soundtrack: Love Light - CN Blue

“It’s cold.” Kyungsoo rubbed his hands together and blew hot air into his clasped hands. Jongin glanced beside him and mustered up all the courage before grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and stuffing his hand into his pocket.

“Jo… Jonginnie!” Kyungsoo responded in surprise.

“Are you still cold?” Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head and looked down in embarrassment.

“Are you okay… if I keep holding your… hand like this?” Jongin asked nervously, after coming to the realization that maybe Kyungsoo didn’t like holding hands.

“It’s fine.” Kyungsoo responded softly.

They walked together in silence until they arrived in front of Kyungsoo’s house.

“Oh, my mother already hung the mistletoe.” Kyungsoo pointed to the greenery above the front door.

Jongin wasn’t listening though. He thought this was the time to confess his feelings to Kyungsoo.

“Jongin, are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly when he felt Jongin squeezed his hand more tightly inside that the pocket.

“Can I… can I keep holding your hand?” Jongin asked softly.

Kyungsoo nodded as a response. Jongin took out Kyungsoo’s hand slowly from his pocket but kept holding it tightly. The cold air touched Kyungsoo’s skin but it didn’t feel cold because Jongin kept holding his hand tightly.

“I… I want to tell you something.... Kyungsoo-ya.” Jongin stared at their intertwined hands as he spoke.

Kyungsoo could feel his heartbeat move faster.

“We’ve been friends since middle school. Together with Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongdae. Since the day I first met you, you captivated me. With your beautiful voice, your cute laugh, your big eyes, your…. everything.” Jongin stopped for a while and tried hard to stare into Kyungsoo’s black orbs.

Kyungsoo responded with staring back into Jongin’s eyes and Kyungsoo swore he had never seen so much determination in Jongin’s eyes before. Jongin continued.

“I know it feels weird for you. But I can’t keep hiding this feeling. I finally realized that I adore you so much. I like you, Kyungsoo-ya. No, I love you so much, and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it. It feels like when you’re around me, my mouth locks in tight, and the words I want to say to you are stifled. My lips seal shut because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just can't be expressed. Sometimes I want to open up and tell you how I feel, but I guess I was just too scared. I’m so sorry to effectively ruin a really good friendship, but trying to just be your friend is, for me, completely exhausting.  I love you, so please know that I always will.” Jongin uttered gently and softly, his gaze softening after his confession.

Kyungsoo stayed silent until Jongin spoke again.

“All I know is… that I want to be with you and I hope that you, too, always want to be with me.” Jongin said quietly as he smiled tenderly at the shorter.

Kyungsoo felt like his legs had become jelly and his mind became rushed with mixed feelings.

He realized that he also likes Jongin. It took them so long for both of them to comprehend their true feelings. They were scared that one of them only thought of the other as a friend. But the reality is that they feel the same towards each other. Kyungsoo knows he likes Jongin. No. He loves Jongin too. He loved him when he saw him dance passionately, when he ate his pancakes, when he laughed together with him, when he played and thought him the piano, when he…. stood in front of him like this and confessed his feelings like a real man………

“Kyungsoo-ya, please say something.” Jongin said nervously after the pause of silence between them drew out longer than he liked.

Swiftly and softly, Kyungsoo leaned in towards him and covered Jongin’s lips with his own. It surprised Jongin to say the least.

“I love you too Jongin-ah.” He whispered. “Thank you. Thank you for always staying beside me and feeling the same way towards me.”

Kyungsoo retreated and grinned cheekily.

“You… you just…,” Jongin touched his lips in disbelief.

“Stop! It’ll be awkward.” Kyungsoo pouted.

Jongin couldn’t stop himself and pulled Kyungsoo into a tight hug.

Kyungsoo yelped in surprise.

“Thank you Kyungsoo-ya! Thank you!” Jongin smiled happily and let out a pure laugh.

“Merry Christmas, Kim Jongin.”

“Merry Christmas to you too, Kim Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo pushed Jongin away and gave an innocent-looking Jongin an accusing look. “What? Kim Kyungsoo?”

“We’re dating now!” Jongin announced with a chuckle.

“We’re just barely dating, not married!” Kyungsoo pouted again. “And you’re younger by two days. You should be the one that changes your name.”

“I’m taller than you!” Jongin argued.

Kyungsoo frowned. “You’re pathetic.”

“Oh c’mon we’re dating!” Jongin sighed.

“You’re the one that started it.” Kyungsoo warned.

Jongin held Kyungsoo’s cheeks in his hands. “Stop or I’ll kiss you.”

“I’m not scared. You wouldn’t do that.” Kyungsoo argued back defiantly, a small mischievous grin settling upon his face.

“Oh yeah?” Jongin’s face came closer.

Kyungsoo subconsciously closed his eyes when Jongin dropped his hands down and laughed.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes in confusion. “Yah!”

“Why’d you close your eyes? You wanted me to kiss you right?” Jongin teased Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo flicked Jongin’s forehead. “In your dreams!”

“Aww!” Jongin rubbed his forehead. “But you kissed me first.”

“It’s special because it’s Christmas.” Kyungsoo said matter-of-factly.

“So, you won’t kiss me if it’s not Christmas?” Jongin widened his eyes.

Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue.

Jongin grinned. “It’s cold. Go home then. I’m going now, bye!” And before Kyungsoo could realize, Jongin stole a peck on his lips.

“YAH KIM JONGIN!” Kyungsoo’s grimaced as his face blushed a crimson colour while the assailant ran away, waved and blew an air kiss.

Best Christmas ever! Jongin and Kyungsoo thought inside their hearts with a wide smile set on their lips.

***

Soundtrack : Marry U - Super Junior

(Junmyeon Apartment)

Junmyeon was tasting the kimchi jjigae that he had just finished making when he felt a paired of hands wrapping around his waist and hugging him from behind.

Junmyeon almost yelled but stopped when he realized the culprit was Yixing.

“Yixing…,” Junmyeon said in a soft voice.

“Ssshhh.” Yixing answered in an equivalently soft voice. “Please, let’s just stay like this for a while. I want to tell you something. And please…. Just listen to me first, will you?”

Junmyeon wanted to protest but Yixing’s back hug was too much so he nodded slowly.

Yixing took a long breath before he started to talk.

“We’re know each other for seventeen months… I told you before right? I have strong feelings for you, Junmyeon. I love you and I was serious when I asked you to marry me. I don’t know if you feel the same, but I can assume you have expectations for our relationship. You have always been there for me through our ups and downs; you've listened to my problems and, most of all, you've put up with me and all the crazy things I do. I love being with you and I just love everything about you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So, Kim Junmyeon, will you marry me?” Yixing released Junmyeon and turned other’s body so he was facing him.

Yixing noticed Junmyeon’s mixed expression. Junmyeon avoided Yixing’s eyes.

“Junmyeon?” Yixing called to Junmyeon softly.

Junmyeon finally stared at Yixing. Yixing knelt in front of him and pulled out a beautiful ring in front of Junmyeon.

All the memories Junmyeon had with Yixing flashed in his mind. Yeah, Junmyeon was expecting something from their relationship. Something more. Even though he tried to ignore his true feelings and convinced himself that Yixing was clueless just like he always is. But today, Yixing proved to Junmyeon his true feelings and his real intention. Junmyeon, who was about to cry tears of pure joy, finally nodded. He was speechless as Yixing slid the ring onto his finger. He got up and the two of them shared a long and perfect kiss.

 “But… what about Karma Café? What about Luhan?” Junmyeon asked worriedly after their long kiss.

“Don’t worry. I already found our substitutions. Karma Café will run smoothly and we’re not leaving Luhan for long time.” Yixing assured his now husband-to-be.

Junmyeon leaned his head on Yixing’s chest. “Where will our wedding be?”

“Spain, and we’ll have tour Europe for our honeymoon.” Yixing grinned.

“It sounds really good. But, we still need to inform the café staffs. Especially Luhan.” Junmyeon said firmly, though a win smile had settled upon his face.

Yixing nodded and kissed Jumyeon’s forehead gently.

***

(Oh’s Family Home)

“I heard from Sehun that you run a café business?” Sehun’s Mom asked Luhan.

“Yes, Mrs. Oh. The café is near Sehun’s school.” Luhan answered quickly.

“Sehun likes to go to your café. He said the bubble teas there are really good.” Sehun’s Dad smiled at Luhan.

Luhan just nodded and smiled back in return. Sehun’s parents are really warm people. They treated Luhan like their own son.

“So Luhan, what do you think about Sehun?” Sehun’s Mom asked out of curiousity.

“No need to be shy. Just tell me what’s on your mind. He likes guys anyway.” Sehun’s Dad teased his son.

Luhan almost choked while Sehun shouted in disbelief and embarrassment. “DAD!”

Sehun’s Mom handed Luhan a cup of water. “You’re really his type, Luhan.” Sehun’s Mom joined in the teasing of her only son.

Sehun covered his face with his hands in utter embarrassment.

“Well… I think Sehun is really a nice and charming guy.” Luhan grinned.

Sehun blushed and slowly took his face out of his hands.

“Owww! They’re so cute. Tell us when you’re officially dating!” Sehun’s parents said in excitement.

Luhan and Sehun blushed and awkwardly avoided each other’s eyes.

***

“Is he okay? Should we call an ambulance?” Tao asked worriedly.

Not long ago, Kris came back with Baekhyun and brought a guy with blood covering almost the whole of his face.

“No, it’s okay Tao. Please bring me more water.” Baekhyun asked after he cleaned the guy’s face with a wet towel.

Tao took the bowl and went to the bathroom to fill it with fresh water.

“Is he one of our guests at the café? He looks familiar.” Kris commented after he saw the guy’s face.

“Yeah. His name is Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun and Tao answered back casually at the same time.

“Use this to make him conscious.” Tao brought a bottle of alcohol to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun poured the alcohol onto a tissue and put in below Chanyeol’s nose.

At first there was no reaction from Chanyeol. But soon after, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes opened slowly as he scrunched his face in disgust.

“He’s woken up!” Tao shouted joyfully.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked coolly.

“Where am I?” Chanyeol asked weakly.

“You’re in my apartment, Chanyeol-ssi. I’m Tao, the waiter of Karma Café.” Tao answered quickly.

Chanyeol blinked until his view focused on Baekhyun. “Baekhyun-ssi, what happened to me?”

Baekhyun really want to slap Chanyeol. “Yah! Why did you suddenly throw yourself onto that big guy? You could’ve died you know?”

Chanyeol smiled and finally remembered. “I tried to help you.”

“But you’re the one that’s getting help.” Baekhyun commented sourly.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked back.

“I’m perfectly fine! You know I mastered in hapkido. I just needed more time to put a reversal on the guy. Pabo!” Baekhyun exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

“And he fell beside me right?” Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun didn’t know how to respond. He looked behind for Tao and Kris but was met with empty air.

“Where did they go?” Baekhyun asked in confusion.

“They left.” Chanyeol answered. “Behind your back. They tiptoed.”

“WHAT? They left me with you?” Baekhyun took out his phone and dialed Kris’s number.

The number you are calling……

“!” Baekhyun cursed. He tried Tao’s number.

Luckily, it went through.

“Tao!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Hyung! I’m sorry! There’s soup in the pot in the kitchen. Please tell Chanyeol-ssi to get well soon. Anyway, Merry Christmas Baekhyun Hyung!”

Before he could respond, Tao hung up.

When Baekhyun dialed Tao’s number again, the number you’re calling……….

Baekhyun threw his phone into the sofa, feeling agitated.

Chanyeol just stared at Baekhyun’s gesture when suddenly his phone rang.

His Mom. Chanyeol almost forgot his mom told him to come home earlier.

“Yeah Mom. Mom I’m really sorry, I have something on. Call you later.” He whispered and hung up.

Baekhyun stared for a while. “It’s your Mom?”

Chanyeol grinned painfully. “Yeah. I can’t tell her about my condition ‘cause she’ll get shocked.”

“How do you feel? I can call a taxi to take you to your house.” Baekhyun offered.

“I’m…,” Chanyeol began before he was cut off by a growling stomach.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Wait a minute. Tao prepared soup before he left.”

Baekhyun went to the kitchen and ladled some soup from the pot into a bowl. It’s still warm.

 He walked back to Chanyeol and served him the soup.

Chanyeol tried so hard to reach out for the bowl, but his hands were shaking from the injuries from his encounter with the large guy.

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I can eat it now. You can put it down first. My hands are still sore. Thank you Baekhyun-ssi.” Chanyeol smiled although Baekhyun noticed the pain  that flashed across his face.

Baekhyun sighed. At first he really wanted to leave Chanyeol. But, even though he’s rude (he agrees with that) he still has a conscience.

Baekhyun sat in front of Chanyeol and picked up the spoon. He dipped it into the steaming soup and held it in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinked.

“C’mon! My hand will start hurting if you don’t open your mouth!” Baekhyun scolded.

Chanyeol opened his mouth cautiously and drank the soup.

“Wow, it’s really good.” Chanyeol commented with a wide smile.

“Yah! I know you look dumb, but I didn’t think you were that dumb. If you saw people who needed your help and it was a situation in which you couldn’t help, just call the police or do something else instead of throwing your body like that! You’re lucky, your nose isn’t broken.” Baekhyun ranted like an old lady.

Chanyeol snickered in response. “And why are you helping me? I heard you before when you said you don’t like getting attached with new people.”

“I AM! But just because I’m rude and fierce, doesn't mean I don’t have a conscience, ya know?” Baekhyun stuffed another spoon of soup into Chanyeol’s mouth.

Chanyeol swallowed before he answered. “I never thought you were rude. Yeah, maybe sometimes you’re sassy and talk without thinking first, but I thought your attitude seems unnatural. I’m sorry if I talk like I know you very well, but I think you’re really kind despite your outward manners. Maybe, correct me if I’m wrong, you’ve had hurtful experiences and that’s why you act like you do now. But the fact is, you’ve saved me from that guy, taking care of me, and are even feeding me soup. Thank you so much Baekhyun-ssi.” Chanyeol flashed his most sincere smile.

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and felt weird in his stomach. No one. Nobody has ever talked to me like this guy. Nobody has tried to look into how I feel inside. Besides this guy. This Park Chanyeol guy. Even though I’ve barely known him…

“I’m sorry Baekhyun-ssi. Did I say something wrong? You look sad.” Chanyeol asked worriedly.

Baekhyun sighed. “No. I’m okay Park Chanyeol-ssi. You’re right. I wasn’t like this before. I have scars and I try to cover it.” Baekhyun let out his dark secret. Baekhyun doesn’t know why he trusted Chanyeol. He’s never talked about his past to anyone beside the café staffs.

Chanyeol widened his eyes. “What happened?” He asked softly.

Baekhyun shook his head. “This is weird. I only know you barely and I told you about my scars.”

“It’s okay if you’re not ready to tell me.” Chanyeol smiled. “But, I’m looking forward until one day you can talk casually to me.”

Baekhyun stared onto Chanyeol’s hazel orbs.

Chanyeol grinned. “Merry Christmas Baekhyun-ssi.”

Baekhyun tried to smile sincerely for the first time. “Merry Christmas to you too, Chanyeol-ssi.”

And Chanyeol swore he was in heaven with a smiling angel in front of him.

***

“Baekhyun Hyung will kill me!” Tao whined worriedly as he walked with Kris down the street.

“No Tao, he won’t.” Kris answered casually.

“He doesn’t like Chanyeol-ssi. They will argue. Oh, what if they fought with each other? Hyung, what will…,” Tao’s words were cut off by Kris’s lips.

Tao widened his eyes. Kris was kissing him! KRIS! ING GODDAMNIT!

Kris retreated and Tao blushed. “What….what are you doing?”

“You’re so noisy you know.” Kris said after his sudden kiss.

“What???!!!” Tao yelled.

“Ssshh! Let’s enter this restaurant. I’m hungry.” Kris smiled and held Tao’s hand.

“Wait! Kris Hyung!” Tao shouted while being dragged by Kris.

Tao’s mind went blank. This was an unexpected Christmas for him.

“Merry Christmas Tao!” Kris said after they sat comfortably inside the restaurant.

 “Merry Christmas to you too Hyung.” He answered slowly.

He looks so casual after he kissed me like that???!!! Tao thought.

***

“Jongdae-ya, you’re here.” Kyuhyun greeted Jongdae when he entered the house.

“Oh Hyung, why are you here?” Jongdae answered and hugged the older guy.

“Your mother invited me. Oh, let me introduce you to Changmin. He’s your new neighbor. He’s just back from Japan. Changmin, Jongdae my lovely cousin. Jongdae, Changmin is my bestfriend and also my patient.” Kyuhyun grinned evilly.

Changmin and Jongdae introduced themselves to each other and after, went to dining room.

“I went to Karma Café several days ago Jongdae-ya.” Kyuhyun started a conversation.

“Really? So what do you think?” Jongdae asked casually.

“He likes the barista there!” Changmin interrupted cheekily.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun slapped Changmin’s shoulder.

Jongdae almost choked from his food. “What, Hyung? You like the barista?”

“Nooo~ Jongdae. I like him but it’s not at the level where I want to date him. I’m interested and since we've only met once, I should go there again. He looks so cute with his chubby cheeks. His name is… Kim Minsoo, Minsook, Min….,” Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember the barista’s name.

“Kim Minseok.” Jongdae answered slowly. He felt a sudden attack on his heart.

“Right! That’s his name.” Kyuhyun clicked his fingers.

“You also like to go there, Jongdae-ya?” Changmin asked.

Jongdae nodded. “Yeah, Changmin Hyung.”

“Have you heard or know Byun Baekhyun? I mean at that café?” Changmin asked again hopefully.

Jongdae sighed. “I’m not really sure. But maybe you can check it out by yourself.”

Changmin nodded. “Let’s go together, Kyu-ah!”

“Okay!” Kyuhyun responded.

“Merry Christmas everyone!” Jongdae’s Mom shouted as she came out of kitchen and brought in big plates of grilled ribs.

“Merry Christmas! Let’s eat!”

***

(Namyangju, Kim’s Family Home)

“HATCHUU! HATCHHUUU!” Minseok kept sneezing during dinner.

“Are you okay, Dear?” Minseok’s Mom asked worriedly.

Minseok rubbed his nose. “I’m okay Mom.”

“Maybe someone was talking about you.” Minseok’s Dad teased his son.

Minseok pouted and can’t help buy think that if his Dad’s words were true………

“Let’s eat then.” Minseok’s Mom voice piped in, erasing Minseok’s strange thoughts from his mind.

***

CHAPTER 10 FINALLYYYYYY!!!!

Kaisoo and Sulay are found their love in Christmas <3

Sorry for Xiuchen shipper here! Please kindly bear with me XD

Karma Cafe ending is closer everyone >.<

I have 2 new stories please kindly check it out ^^ My Ex Husband is My Stalker (main!Hunhan, slight!Kailu, Xiuchen, Krisbaek, and maybe Sulay) and Roommate: EXO Special (Hunhan, Xiuchen, Kaisoo, the other pairing still undecided).

Thank you always for ByunBaozi03757 that always help esp the fighting scene between Baekyeol and the big guy on this chapter ^^

Thank you for everyone. Especially you, you, my sweetheart! <3

Thanks for subs, upvoters and everyone that always leave kind comments ^^

I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

- secretyeoja -