Two

An awkward silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo fund himself standing face to face with the girl who had made his world turn upside down, the girl with the breathtaking blue hair, the one and only blueberry. At first Leo didn’t get what had happened, he was just looking at the girl, it wasn’t until he felt her move her hand, that he realized that he had his hand on her wrist. That he had stopped her from going anywhere.

Leo’s mind was drawing blank, what had he done? Holding on to the girl that way, with his hand on her wrist, this had to look like something you saw in dramas, Leo was sure of it and only then did he realize what he was doing.

“Ca-can I help you?”

Leo heard her speak, but didn’t hear the words she had spoken to him, but her voice alone was enough to turn his world all around again. Who was this girl, and what was she doing to him? Leo’s mind was a mess and he couldn’t pick left from right at this moment, but the sound of N was not something he would forget or think it to be someone else. 

“Teakwoon-ah, where are you going?”

Leo looked away from the girl and back towards s and regretted it instantly, the other members where taking pictures with their phones, pictures of him and the girl together. Leo felt like he was suffocating and that he had to get out of there, therefore he did the only thing he could think of; to run away. There was only one problem, he hadn’t let go of the girls hand.

------

From the moment Ravi spotted and pointed out the blueberry Leo’s behavior with the color blue made complete sense to the boys. From the way he went towards her to running off with her, the other members could only laugh at his way of doing things, but at the same time Leo’s actions came as a shock to some of them.

Hyuk had first called out to his hyung but when he realized what was happening and saw where Leo was going he had to stop himself from laughing out loud. Leo was behaving like a lovesick boy and not his cool and chic hyung and it was to fun to watch.

Hongbin had upon hearing Ravi’s outbreak about the blueberry fund his camera, he had seen her at the fan meeting but didn’t think that the others remembered her, and he wanted to take a picture of her hair, but ended up taking as many pictures of his hyung’s behavior with the girl as possible.

Ravi was in complete shock, he had planned to go over to her but Leo-hyung ran right past him and went straight to her and took her hand in his. What was going on? He couldn’t move his feet even if he wanted to, because the sight of Leo running away with the girl was like a punch to his stomach.

Ken didn’t get what was going on, he looked from one person to the next; it was first when Hongbin asked him to take some photos on his phone so they could upload them to twitter that he realized that they were watching Leo interact with a girl.

N had not seen this coming; that Leo’s love for the color blue was because of a girl, a fan on top of that. Who was she and why was she stealing his Leo? His Leo? What was he thinking now? And where was Leo going? N did what he did best, be the leader and omma off VIXX and called out to Leo. But seeing Leo run of, was not something he wanted to see.

------

Running away from the VIXX members might not have been the best idea Leo ever had had, but seeing Ken and Hongbin taking pictures of him and the girl and N looking at him like he was some alien, it was the only idea he could think off.

So he ran as fast as he could through the mall, avoiding the many people who kept walking in front of him, while trying to locate a place where he could relax. Leo was looking left and right trying to find the right place, so it came as shock when he felt someone pull his arm back and stop him from running any more.

Leo turned back and looked at the girl; she was breathing hard trying to catch her breath. Her head was hanging low and her blue hair was all Leo could see and without realizing it, he was smiling.

“Please…. don’t…. run…. anymore….”

The girl spoke in her quiet voice while taking a breath of air with every word she said, Leo nodded at her thinking he was far away from the other members. Leo again looked for a place they could go and be without anyone getting in their way. But a scream brought him back to the real world, the one where he was an idol.

“OOOMMMGGG!!! IT’S LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Leo looked at the fans before he looked at the girl, she had caught her breath and was looking at the screaming fans trying to figure out who they were saying was Leo. Knowing that she was a ST★RLIGHT it was clear that she too would be looking for a VIXX member.

The fans were making their way towards where Leo and the girl were standing, he had to make a decision or he would end up in a scandal with this girl. Once again he did what came natural; to run away.

------

In a different area of the mall on a different floor Leo and the girl came to a standstill, the girl couldn’t run anymore and neither could Leo. The fans had been chasing them for a long time not giving up whenever they lost sight of them and would always find them again.

This time Leo didn’t want to be fund again so he pulled the girl into a café, he hoped that going into a shop would hide them from the one chasing them. Leo was hiding behind a plant and the girl had sat herself down on the floor, Leo still holding on to her wrist. 

When no fans ran into the café Leo knew that they were safe, and he looked around in the small shop, there were no other costumers in the café so they could talk without anyone hearing them. Leo turned his eyes to the girl still sitting on the floor, letting her wrist go only to take her hand in his other hand so he could help her up from the floor. As she stands up Leo can’t help himself from looking into her eyes, he has finally meet the girl with the breathtaking blue hair; the blueberry, and a smile once again finds its way to his lips.

------

“Can I help you?”

The worlds brings both Leo and the girl back to life, they have been staring at each other’s eyes for a while without saying anything and it had become quit awkward for the both of them. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter