One

An awkward silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo was walking the streets of Seoul, he didn’t have anywhere to go, but as it was his day off and N had thrown him out of the dorm, something about lying around and doing nothing all day wasn’t good for him. As much as Leo had tried to fight with N to stay home, he had lost and was told to leave.

To hide his face from fans and the press, Leo was wearing a cap and had a hoodie on that he could pull up over his head to hide himself even more if needed. He had been walking around with no goal for over an hour and just wanted to go back to the dorm but he knew N would kick him out again so he decides to find a café and get some coffee.

As Leo was about to enter a coffee shop he notice that some fans are following him, instead of going into the shop he pulls up his hoodie and make way towards the subway. As Leo turns the corner of the street he sees a girl coming up the stairs off the subway, what caught his eye was the breathtaking blue hair.

Where had he seen hair like that before, Leo was thinking, it couldn’t be, not her from Poland; not her the others of VIXX had called a hot blueberry, not that girl that had confused him so much by not speaking with him.

The girl goes by Leo as he runs down the stairs to enter the subway, he looks at the girl closely; the hair color is definitely the same color, but the girl, is it her? All sorts of thoughts are going through Leos mind as he reaches the final steep of the staircase and turns around to see the girl once more, but instead of seeing her, he sees the fans that were following him before, the girl was gone, and Leo wonders who she was.

Leo found his way back to the dorm after 3 hours of thinking. After he lost the fans in the subway, he walked around the city near the dorm. He wanted to know exactly who the girl was and he just couldn’t stop thinking about her. As Leo entered the dorm, the sounds off all his band members were heard, should he ask N for advice, no he would be laughed at for weeks, he couldn’t tell them about the girl with blue hair, so it would be best to just forget her, especially if she was the hot blueberry.

Leo called out to the others that he was home and the loud sounds off Ken and N were coming his way, Leo looked indifferent as he meet his band mates, nothing out of the ordinary. Leo, Ken and N joined the others in the living room, and Leo’s eyes were immediately drown too Ravi’s blue shirt, but as he realized where he was looking Leo looked away again.

-------

Over the next couple of days Leo’s eyes were drawn to all things blue and as much as he like to deny why it is happening, at the back of his mind the girl from before keeps showing up. Leo was sitting on the couch in the recording studio at Jellyfish entertainment lost in his thoughts as Hyuk and Hongbin came in with coffee for all of them, as the cups were sat down on the table Leo reached out for the cup furthest away, N laughing like crazy woke Leo up from his thoughts. Leo raised an eyebrow to ask what was so funny, but N just shook his head and went over to Ravi with their coffee, Leo looks at them as they laugh together over something he doesn’t get.

“Leo-hyung, that’s my cup”

Ken was looking at Leo as he exited the recording booth, Leo looks at Ken in disbelieve; each member has their own color cup so things like this doesn’t happen. Leo looks at the blue cup in his hand, why had he picked up Ken’s cup and not his own black one, now he knew why N and Ravi had been laughing.

“Sorry, it won’t happen again”

“But hyung it will, you have been doing it all week”

As Ken tells Leo this, even Hyuk and Hongbin laughs out loud at theirs hyung behavior, all the members have been noticing that Leo has taken an interest in the color blue lately and that he pick things and foods that are that color before he takes the things he like.

Leo looks from one member to the next, all laughing at him; he can’t believe what he is doing, just because of a girl he’d seen in the streets, this had to stop. Leo placed the cup back upon the table.

“It won’t happen again”

Leo repeated his words as he walks into the recording booth.

-------

Ravi is the first member to see it but doesn’t believe it, so when N corners him in the kitchen to talk and tells him that he has seen Leo smile when he is looking at blue things; he almost falls of the chair. His hyung who likes cute animals and children smiling at the color blue, something had to be up.

Hongbin is the first one to picture the rare event of Leo smiling because of the color blue, Leo is looking at the microphone that he has to use during the performers, on it there is a blue rubber band to indicate witch member the microphone is for. Hongbin is lucky that he gets the shot, because it’s one of Leo’s small smiles that are only on his lips for a mare second.

N is the first one to upload a tweet about Leo who’s is smiling at blue things; *What’s up with blue stuff? Our Leo shii is fascinated. Ahㅋㅋㅋ ~ *.

Hyuk is the one who accidently brings it up during a taping of VIXX TV2, pointing out blue things to Leo to see as they are at a photo shot. Leo unaware of the TV camera smiles at all the things that Hyuk shows him.

Ken is asked during a interview for ‘Boarding House 24’ what his favorite color is, and withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter