Final Space

The Space Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cute_choco : Guess what? I’m going to London tomorrow!!^^

Theblueboy : Wow cool! We can meet then! Who will you go with?

Cute_choco : Alone~ heheh

Theblueboy : What?? Are you sure? You told me you’ve never been to London before…

Cute_choco : But I have you, right? I’m sure you’ll take care of me well!

Theblueboy : Hahah! You’re so over confident aren’t you? Okay then, I’ll you at the airport!

Cute_choco : Yeay sure!! love you muach! See ya tomorrow!!

 

THE SPACE BETWEEN

 

Eunhyuk is fixing his specs and tighten his mouth mask, zipping his jacket until the base of his neck. He hides his hair with the hat and sighed desperately.

‘Hopefully it will be enough to get away from them.’, he thought as he gathered his belongings and put it in his quite big luggage.

I’ve arrived at the airport, you’re here already right? Let’s meet at the exit gate! I’m the one who bring a white rose ^^

After typing a message and sent it, Eunhyuk carried his bags and walk out of the restroom. Not forgetting to put his white rose in his jacket pocket.

Eunhyuk is a famous model and singer in South Korea, and his schedules really tired him up sometimes. That’s why he suddenly had this crazy idea to travel London alone, hoping to get away from those fanatic fans of him. But how shocked he was knowing that some fans already waiting for him at the airport too. Thank God he checked his twitter first as soon as he landed in London. That’s when he found out about some fans gathered around and ready with their cameras.

“Aish….i should just bring manager to travel with me next time….”

Hesitately walking to the exit gate, Eunhyuk can already see so many fans waiting for him, screaming their lungs out in a ing midnight once they noticed him. He breaths in and breaths out heavily, grabbing his luggage tightly. Well then, seems like the covers are useless to hide his identity.

He was about to take out his white rose, when suddenly some fans are cornering him as soon as he stepped out from the gate.

“Aaaa!!! Oppa you’re so handsome!! Please take a picture with me!!! “

“Oh my gawd it’s really Eunhyuk!!!”

Screams could be heard all around, while Eunhyuk is busy to save himself from the sudden crowd.

“U-uh…e-excuse m-meh….way please…”, he said in a broken English.

Eunhyuk’s face turns pale in second, the fangirls totally ignoring his plea, and his English doesn’t even that good to make a complete sentence. He already regretted coming alone. And the fangirls’ screams are totally breaking his ear. And don’t forget the flashlights of the cameras.

“E-ehcuse me….”, he tried to say it louder this time, but to no use.

The crowds of screaming fangirls keep making their way to be able to at least touch him, and Eunhyuk can’t be even more scared because he can’t go anywhere. Their action are turning insane, some even pulling Eunhyuk’s jacket make him tripped backward.

“W-way….p-please…”, he can feel his breaths become uneven, all he wants right now is getting away from this madness as soon as possible.

“Aaaa Eunhyuk I love you!!!”

Eunhyuk was about to give up his struggle because his vision suddenly blurred by the flashlights mixed with formed tears, when suddenly an arm pulled him and bring his body to the front of the crowds of fangirls. Couldn’t do much, all Eunhyuk could see is the back of a guy and their interwined hands, the guy pushing away some fans that blocking their way and dragging him away from the crowds.

Before he can even realize, the screams subsided bit by bit, and he already running his way to the parking lot, as well as the guy he haven’t seen just yet that keeps dragging him and his luggage.

Eunhyuk really wanted to pull his arm free from this kidnapper or savior or whoever he is, but his head suddenly feels so aching and heavy. Probably because of the earlier commotion.

“I don’t mean any harm, just want to-“

Before Eunhyuk could even heard what the guy in front of him is trying to say, his vision suddenly turn black and he fainted the next second.

One thing he remembered quite clearly, this guy is a Korean, because he says hangul too well.

 

~TSB~

 

“Ugh….”

Eunhyuk rubbed his aching head, as well as his body that feels like cracking.

“Oh, you’re awake now.”

“Yeah….”, Eunhyuk answered weakly, still rubbing his nape.

But then his eyes snapped open. His voice caught in his lungs, observing the unfamiliar surroundings, and trying to search the source of the voice. He glanced beside him, and found a handsome guy around his age is staring at him with a deep gaze.

Eunhyuk gulped down his saliva.

‘This guy is quite handsome….is he the one that dragged me earlier?’

“Yeah I know I’m handsome, but you shouldn’t droll over me please.”

Eunhyuk woken up from his amazement, feeling his cheeks heating up. He hoped the guy won’t notice it because his cheeks are surely turning to flushed pink by now.

“Who are those crazy girls by the way?”

“Eh?”

“Those crazy girls that cornered you like some kind of meat last night.”

“Oh…”, as soon as Eunhyuk remembered why he ended up in the guy’s place or why he fainted, makes him regretting his decision to travel alone once again. He only hoped that he could return to Seoul as in right now. But that would be impossible anyway. Most of the flights will surely full booked already.

But hey! Didn’t he promise to meet a friend here also? That’s the reason why he was so excited to go anyway!

But they promised to met at the airport.

‘Oh shoot. Blueboy will surely mad at me for left him alone at the airport without any notice! I should text-‘

“Hello, are you still alive?”

Again, just as Eunhyuk was about to blabber further inside his head, the guy awoken him up in sudden.

“O-oh yeah….”, Eunhyuk grinned sheepishly, massaging his nape. “Umm…they’re probably my fans…”

“Your fans? So are you some kind of celebrity?”

“Yeah…I’m a- ugh!”

Before Eunhyuk could finish his words, a cushion already landed on his face.

“Hey! What was that for?!”

“Are you stupid or what? If you’re a celebrity why don’t you bring any bodyguard or assistant or manager around then?! Don’t you know it could be very dangerous for you?”

“Can it be an excuse for you to hit me?! Besides…I didn’t know there are a lot of my fans too here! You don’t even notice who I am before I explained anyway!”

Feeling defeated, the guy just palmed his face and sighed heavily.

“Just be grateful I’m Korean and I saved you back there. Don’t you know I left my friend alone at the airport because of you? I’m sure she’s angry with me by now.”

Feeling responsible to the guy, Eunhyuk cleared his throat and apologize to him. Eunhyuk himself left someone he should met at the airport, so of course he knew the feeling.

“No it’s okay. I’ll just text her again later. Do you want any breakfast?”

Don’t want to be a burden to the guy any longer, Eunhyuk shook his head and decided to excuses himself. He feels so tired and want to have a nice bubble bath as soon as possible anyways.

“Where will you stay? Have you booked any hotel here?”

“Yeah….i’ve booked one. It’s Corinthia Hotel, do you know where it is?”

Eunhyuk sighed in relief when he noticed the guy’s knowing expression. “Yeah, lucky you. It’s just beside this apartment…”

“Oh!! That’s good!!What a good coincidence!! I should excuse myself then!!”, grabbing his bag and luggage, Eunhyuk fast to jumped out from the bed and fixed his clothes a little. “Oh, and thanks for helping me, I don’t know what would I be if you weren’t there. And sorry about your friend too, Mr…”

“Donghae. Just call me Donghae. And it’s no big deal. Just be careful next time, you seem like a carefree kid.”

“Yah! I’m not a kid!”, realizing his silly act, Eunhyuk fastly fix his expression and shrugged off his pout.

‘Shoot! Why did I act that way?!’

“Pfft. Told you, you’re a carefree kid. The front door is at the left.”

Don’t want to cause another commotion and trying to control himself because the guy had saved him anyway, Eunhyuk soon heading to the front door and opened the door swiftly.

“Once again thanks Donghae”, he bowed to the other guy, already make his way to turn around and exiting the guy’s place. “Oh! And almost forget, my name is Eunhyuk, and nice to meet you!”, he chirped happily, turning around after, and dragging his feet fastly to the elevator.

The guy standing in front of the door watched him in amusement and shook his head lightly.

“I should text her first.”

And the door slammed close.

 

~TSB~

 

Cute_choco : Are you mad at me coz we didn’t meet at the airport last night?

Theblueboy : no of course not…I’m glad instead, because I actually had an urgent matter and couldn’t you. Thankfully someone helped you.

Cute_choco : yeah…but that cut our meeting time by some hours…. T.T

Theblueboy : haha! Are you always nagging to everything that makes you unpleasant? Such a kid…

Cute_choco : yah! I’m not a kid >.<

Theblueboy : I can already imagine you’re pouting. By the way, when will we meet again? I thought you miss me already :p

Cute_choco : pfftt, not missing you at all. Maybe the otherwise? XD I have a plan to visit the London bridge, how if we meet there?

Theblueboy : Sure! When??

Cute_choco : umm…in the evening? I feel so stink I need to bath first haha

Theblueboy : ugh….that’s why I smell something unpleasant here….

Cute_choco : Yah!!!

Eunhyuk is giggling loudly reading his own chat with his ‘cyber’ friend. He met this blueboy through a blind chat application since a year ago, and he doesn’t know why he feels happy everytime they talked. Eventhough they never met, but he already feels so close with the latter.

Everytime Eunhyuk feels sad, he’d talked to theblueboy. He is the only one that could understand Eunhyuk and comfort him. He hates to admit it, but he can feel himself starting to fall for this guy he never met. He never feels objected with gays relationship anyway.

Eunhyuk even read a news about a gay couple getting their bond in the London Eye wheel, and he hoped he could confess his feelings towards theblueboy the same way too.

He blushed with his own thoughts.

“Aish Lee Eunhyuk! What did you just think of?! Get yourself off and take a bath!”, he says to himself.

 

~TSB~

 

I’m here already~ just text me when you arrived okay? I’ll give you a clue about me…heheh

Eunhyuk is smiling happily after he sent the message, but then his expression changed.

“No!! How could I forgot to charge my battery?! Great!”, Eunhyuk cursed his own stupidity, palming his forehead and crying over his 3% cellphone standby time. “Please please don’t die just yet, at least wait for me to give hints to him!”

But looks like his iphone didn’t grant his wish, because the device’s screen turn black afterwards.

“Oh my god…I hope this bridge won’t be too crowded….”, he glanced his surroundings silently, thinking about theblueboy’s body descriptions he remembered.

“Brown hair…thin lips….toned skin, okay, I got it.”, he glanced around, realizing that so much guys on the bridge with brown hair. “ugh…shoot.”, he sighed in defeat, just hoping that theblueboy will find and recognize him. Although the possibility is like 0,000001%.

 

~TSB~

 

It’s been an hour passed the meeting time, but Eunhyuk still couldn’t find theblueboy. He might be came by the bridge already, it’s just Eunhyuk that cannot really find the right person. It’s his own fault after all for leaving his battery off. Should he just get back to his hotel and charged the cellphone first?

Eunhyuk shook his head. No no, that will be too long. Might as well come back tomorrow. Contemplating whether he’ll just message theblueboy again to say sorry or he’ll just wait until the latter recognize him, his sight suddenly caught a glimpse of familiar figure standing not too far from him.

“Is that Donghae?”, Eunhyuk’s expression lighten up, as he run his way to the guy.

“Donghae!!”, he tapped the other’s shoulder, makes the latter startled by his sudden action.

“You? What are you doing here?”

Getting cold respond from Donghae, Eunhyuk’s expression changed to an irritated one.

“Is that how yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter