Just us?? only us?

Oppa, I fall in love with you

In the dorm...

                       Taemin knocking the door outside the door "Hyungs we're back~~ Open the door pleasee!!", he found out no one was in the dorm "HYUNGS!!!!" he called them again with loud voice. "waeyo~ taeminnie???" Minho ask taemin "there's no one in the dorm..or they make fun of us..." Taemin answered and he keep knocking even harder. Minho hold Taemin's hand, and Taemin stopped knocking the door, Taemin feel shy and his cheeks red. "Stop knocking it, your hand will be hurt..." Minho take a look at Taemin's hand and he kiss it. "hehehe, that's make me feel better", Taemin giggles. "Luckly I brought key~~", Minho sawing the key, Minho unlocked the door and went to their bedroom. "Taeminnie...I'm bored...make me feel good", Minho winked and he's lying on Taemin's bed. Taemin thought negative again "O-oppa....are you sure?" Taemin asked, "mmmmhmm" Minho nodded and making puppy eyes. "I know you want it sweetie", Minho said "Oppaa~~ don't make me blush" Taemin making cute face "kyaaaaaa!!!! your cutie face", Minho said and trying to stand up and hug Taemin tightly. "Op--pa I--I--ca--n't br-ee--aa---tt---hh" Taemin's breathing difficulty. "Wanna know what will we do next" Minho smirked.


MINHO!! you're so naughty XD what will you do to TAEMIN?!?!

What do you all think?? sis he really want to do what Taemin is thinking?

PLEASE DO COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE please <3 ;)



  



KYAAA LOVE 2MIN <33

I'm curious what will happen to 2MIN? for the next chapter...? hmm....DO COMMENTS ;)



                    -----2MIN-----