I need you

Oppa, I fall in love with you

P.O.V Key, Jonghyun and Onew…

“Hyung are you sleeping??” Jonghyun look at Onew, Onew seat at the back of the car. “He’s sleeping, maybe he’s tired, Key smiled and he made Jonghyun melt. “Can you drive us home Jonghyun?” Key asked “Sure, sure” Jonghyun pleasured. “dup” something drop, “my wallet, my wallet dropped, it must be somewhere, can you search for me too??” Key make puppy eyes, “ah~ Okay” Jonghyun said. Then finally Jonghyun found it under his seat “GOT IT!” Jonghyun feel happy because he found it, suddenly there’s a picture dropped from Key’s wallet, he picked it “ah Mian- oh? My picture…” Jonghyun tried to say thank you and stopped talking for a while, because he saw his picture. “um.Jonghyun…well…I…um…can explained me…actually…” Key is so nervous, “just tell me Kibummie” Jonghyun curious “I…I…” Key is still nervous to tell something. “I love you!” Jonghyun said then he hold Key’s chin and kiss passionately “love you too Jonghyunnie…this is not a dream right??” Key asked, “no this is truth” Jonghyun look at Key’s eyes. “Call me Oppa” Jonghyun said, “nae”, Key said while he’s holding Jonghyun’s hand, and Jonghyun put Key's hand on his chest. “CHUKKHAMNIDA! (congratulations)” “Onew screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” Jonghyun and Key shocked “Congrats?? For what?” Jonghyun asked and pretending he didn’t know anything. “Aigooo~~ I know you two love each other and I saw you two…” Onew tried to say kissing but Key cut his conversation “YAH! Hyung don’t make me blushed again”, Key said. “HAHAHA fine fine! You two must buy me a chicken! I want chicken!” Onew wanted chickens “okay, Let’s go to the restaurant!” Jonghyun feel very happy and he already knew that Key love him too.

Jonghyun picture in Key's wallet ;)





Jonghyun put Key's hand on his chest *___*




--KYAAA!!!!!! JONGKEY!!!! x)

What about 2MIN? wait for the next chapter

oh yeah, Jonghyun, key and Onew went to restaurant? I'm sure something will happen there ;)



especially for 2MIN, Jongkey and Onew? CHICKEN! <3