The Dance (2/2)

Our Sunflower Garden (One-shot collection)

Hello Hello!! I'm back with The Dance's second part!!
Hope you all will like this xD

3 Years Later

Seohyun's POV

"Seohyun!! Seohyun!!" Sunny and Sungmin shouted and ran towards me.

"Waegudae??" I asked them.

"They said that YONGHWA LIKESS YOUU!!" Sunny squealed happily and jumps.

"JEONGMAL?? WEEHEEE!!" I Hugged her and Sungmin, "What a wonderful day SUNNY AND SUNGMIN AAHH~~" I kissed their cheeks and I circled around them. YES, I'm a new Seojoohyun now. I totally forgot about Kyuhyun oppa, eventhough he is still my sunbae at SM College, but still, I forgot him completely.

Not completely actually, sometimes, I took a glance of him too. But, I DON'T CARE~~~~ AT LAST~~ YONGHWA LIKES MEE!! WEEHEEEEEEEE..

I walked happily to the class with Sunny and Sungmin.

(Skip class scene)

"Beep.. Beep.."

"Seohyun.. check your phone, I think it rang." Sunny elbowed me and asked me to check my phone.

"Really?" I checked my phone, and there's a new message.

 

From: Unknown (08123456789)

To: Me

You are Seo Joo Hyun from class 1-A right? I'm Leeteuk from class 2-B. I need your help. Reply soon.

-Leeteuk

 

"Sunny ah~ Leeteuk sunbae texted me. Ottokhae?" I elbowed her. She just widen her eyes. "LEETEEEEUKKKK?! OHMYHGOSH!! LEETEUK OUR SUNBAEEEE? REALLY??"

"Yeah Sunny, It's real.. See this." I showed her the text. She widen her eyes again. "Waegudae?" Sungmin from nowhere asked us. "THIS SUNGMINNN!!" Sunny pointed to my phone. Sungmin widen his eyes.

"Beep!! Beep!!" 

"OH MY GOSH SEOHYUN!! THAT!! THAT!!" Sunny pointed to my phone.

"Arasooooo..."

 

From: Unknown

To: Me

I told you, REPLY SOON.

-LEETEUK

 

OHMYGOSH!! HE'S MAD!! HE'S MAD!! What does leeteuk Sunbae wants? SERIOUSLYYY!!

I quickly reply his text, afraid if he would get angry and...... WHATEVER!!

 

From: Me

To: Leeteuk Sunbae

Waeyo sunbae? Sorry for the late reply. I just saw the text.

-Seohyun

 

"Beep!! Beep!!"

"SEOHYUN!! I NEED TO GO!! I'M FOLLOWING SUNGMIN'S CAR!! BYE!!" Sunny shouted and waved at me. I quickly waved and I checked my message again.

 

From: Leeteuk Sunbae

To: Me

You're single right? I wanted you to try dating with someone. If you wanted too. Because that person really needs an experience of dating and such of things. If you don't want, it's okay.

 

I widen my eyes in a shock state. Why me? Why not somebody else? I quickly replied him

 

To: Leeteuk Sunbae

From: Me

Why me sunbae? And who's that person you're talking about?

 

"Beep!! Beep!!"

I checked my message. This one is really CRAZYYY!! OHMYGOSH!!

 

From: Leeteuk Sunbae

To: Me

It's Cho Kyu Hyun from 2-B. You know him right? Why you? Well, that one I can't answer ;)

 

SERIOUSLYY? KYUHYUN SUNBAE IS THE ONEEE?!! NO WAY!! I WON'T TRY DATING WITH HIM!! NEVER. BECAUSE I'M AFRAID IF YONGHWA MIGHT KNOW THIS, HE WILL STOP LIKING ME!! NOWAYYY!!

 

To: Leeteuk Sunbae

From: Me

Sorry sunbae, I have to say no. I couldn't date with him. Mianhe. Please find another girl. 

 

"Beep!! Beep!!"

 

From: Leeteuk Sunbae

To: Me

It's okay. Bye.

 

Is he mad or what? AISH!! WHY DID HE CHOOSE ME? AND KYU SUNBAE HAS DATED WITH VIC RIGHT? OMGEE... EVERYTHING IS COMPLICATED RIGHT NOW.

 

Sunday at 2:00 P.M.

"Beep!! Beep!!"

What again?! Text message again?! AISH!! I'M CHATTING WITH YONGHWA NOW!! SUCH A DISTURBANCE!!

 

From: Unknown

To: Me

Hello there, mind to be my friend?

 

Random stalker. Silly.

 

"Beep!! Beep!!"

WHAT NOWW?!!

 

From: Unknown

To: Me

My name is Lee Kyuhyun, Seohyun. Nice to meet you Seohyun!!

 

HOW IN THIS WORLD DOES THIS SILLY KYUHYUN GUY KNOWS MY NAME?! Wait, did I just say Kyuhyun? Perhaps, this person might be..... CHO KYUHYUN!!

 

From: Me

To: STALKER

Are you Chokyuhyun sunbae? Answer me. Are you attending SM College? ANSWER ME.

 

"Beep!! Beep!!"

 

From: STALKER

To: Me

Hey, Hey, don't be so rude Seohyun aaa... Yes, I'm your sunbae. Heehee. I'm just joking. Feel calm now? I'm not stalking. I just missed you.

 

Ewww.. How did Kyuhyun sunbae becomes like this? Miss me. Like he KNOWS me. We just ever danced for one time. AISH!! Don't ever discuss that again Seohyun!!

 

From: Me

To: Kyuhyun Sunbae

Mianhe sunbae, I thought you were just a kind of stalkers these days. Huh? You mean? (Acting like I didn't understand)

 

(SKIP; TEXT TIME)

Tommorow at School

"So, Kyuhyun sunbae texts you that he misses you? Wahhh... greatt!!" Sunny told me. I just sighed. Seriously, what does Kyuhyun sunbae wants again?

"Hey.. Hey.. Seororo.. Yonghwa is coming here" Sungming elbowed me. Huh? Yonghwa? OWW YEAHAH!!

"H...hi.." Yonghwa stuttered and greeted me. 

"Oh.. Hi yonghwa.. waegudae?" I asked him

"Will you go on a date with me?" Wait, wait... DID HE JUST SAY A DATE? OHMYGOSH!! I FELT LIKE I'M FLYING IN THE AIR. YESS!! YESS!! But, wait... Isn't that Cho Kyuhyun sunbae? Wait, is he coming here?

"No, she won't.. Because she is my girlfriend" Kyuhyun sunbae approached yonghwa and told him that. WHAT'S KYUHYUN SUNBAE THINKING SERIOUSLY?!!!!!! 

"He's just kidding ..." I was about to say something but Kyuhyun sunbae stepped on my toe and grabbed me away. WHAT'S HAPPENINGGG?!!!!!!!

*At the park*

 

"Ouch!! Ouch!! Kyuhyun sunbae!! It hurts!! It hurts!!" I am trying to release my hand from Kyuhyun sunbae's tight grip but I couldn't.

"Kyuhyun sunbae!!" I was shouting once again "Release me!!" I was struggling again

"WHY DID YOU ALMOST AGREE TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM?!" Kyuhyun sunbae was shouting at me. Seriously, what happened to Kyuhyun sunbae. He never acted like this before.

"WAEGUDAYEO SUNBAE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM IF I'M GOING TO HAVE A DATE WITH YONGHWA?!!" I shouted back at him.

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG SEOJOOHYUN!! I LIKE YOU. I LOVE YOU!!"

Wait, did he just say that he likes me? Loves me? LIAR!!

"LIAR!! YOU ARE DATING WITH VIC EONNI RIGHT?! LIARR!!" I shouted at him, holding back my tears. The scenes of 3 years ago are flashbacking on my mind.

"NO!! I WASN'T!!"

"YES YOU ARE SUNBAE!! PLEASE, STOP!! STOP!! STOP HURTING ME!!" I shouted at him. I burst out crying, I can feel the 3 years ago's pain again overwhelming my heart.

"Mianhaeyo..." He releases my arms. I quickly ran while wiping my tears.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Seohyun cried? Seohyun cried? He told me that I'm hurting her? WHEN DID I?!

I began to search for her and I saw Sunny

"Sunny-ssi" I called her

"D-de Kyuhyun sunbae?"

"Do you saw seohyun?"

"A-ani sunbae. Waegudae?"

"Nothing Sunny. Thanks"

Seohyun, where are you? What did you meant by hurting you? 
Seohyun, please.... WHERE ARE YOU?

"Seohyun!!" I shouted, everyone was looking at me confusedly

"Did you saw seohyun?" I asked to them, they just shook their heads confusedly.

I quickly ran to the other park. Right at the fountain, I saw Seohyun with Sungmin. I overheard their conversation

"S-sungminnie... Kyuhyun sunbae confessed to me." Seohyun told sungmin

"WHAT?!" Sungmin widen his eyes

"I think he'll just hurt me more." Seohyun sighed

"Is he sincere?" Sungmin asked her, Seohyun just shrugged.

"I AM SINCERE!!" I quickly rushed out from the place I hid.

Seohyun and Sungmin just stared at me awkwardly.

"S-sunbae.. Minnie, I have to go.. Bye" Seohyun quickly got up from her seat and ran away. I am about to chase her but Sungmin gripped my arm, tightly.

"Sungmin, I need to.." Sungmin cutted my word, "Don't. You'll hurt her more."

"B-but... Sungmin, I really am sincere." I began to spoke, "Really?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Then why did you hug Victoria sunbae 3 Years ago, don't you know that Seohyun really liked you that time?" 

"S-she like me?"

"Not like, LIKED." Sungmin said, emphasizing the word LIKED.

"S-sunbae.. Hear my story first.."

 

Flashback 3 Years Ago

"Kyuhyun.." Victoria called me, I looked back, "Waeyo vic?"

"Can.. I talk to you for a moment?" 

"Sure.."

"I.... like you... I can't hide my feelings anymore.. I like you Cho Kyuhyun.. No, I love you. Will.. you be my boy?" 

I gasped, I didn't know what to answer, suddenly, Seohyun's image pops inside my mind. I didn't want to hurt Victoria, but I didn't feel anything towards her, now.

"Vic, I'm.... really sorry.. But, I can't.. You're too nice.. You're not suitable for me, I'm bad Vic.. I'm just... sorry vic." I bowed towards her.

When I looked up, I saw her tears dripping from her eye... I couldn't help but I hugged her to comfort her...

"I'm sorry.." I whispered to her ear..

 

Flashback ends

"So that's the real story. GEEZ. The students misunderstood you and Victoria." Sungmin said to me, I just nod.

"Sunbae, go chase Seohyun!! I know you deserve her." 

"Thanks Min. Gotta go!"

I ran to find Seohyun, then I found her. At the back park beside the fountain. She was crying while hitting her head.

WHAT IS SHE DOING?

"Pabo Seohyun!! Why did you fell for that guy again? Pabo!! Pabo!!" She hitted her head again.

"Seohyun..." I called her, she turned back and gasped, "S-sunbae.."

"Please..... hear my story.. Please.." I begged her, "Please..... don't stop.. don't stop loving me. I begged you." 

"You're selfish sunbae!!" She turned her body back, "I.. love you Hyun, I love you from the corner of my heart, I love you whole-heartedly.."

"You. lie."

"Please.... 3 years ago was all lies. The photos weren't true."

"Then, what is it?"

I began to explain everything to her, she just nodded slightly.

"So, will you accept me now?" I asked her, she shooked her head, "Court me first." She sticked out her tongue.

"WHAT?!" I screamed in disbelief, "Court you?!"

"Of course sunbae."

"If that will make you mine, I'll do that" I answered bravely, "And stop being near with that YONGHWA guy too."

"Andwae. He's still my crush." She ran away from me.

"YAHH!! YOU COME BACK HERE!!" 

 

THE END

A/N: Sorry if this . Kekeke..