Chapter 4

Fiancee of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Based on the story “That Girl of Mine”.

 

--So uhm Hi…I’m back I guess. I was planning to drop this story actually but I realized I was halfway through this chapter when that thought occurred and might as well do the damn thing before deciding if I’m actually going to go through it.

 

It’s been a tough couple of months…and I’m still without a laptop so I can’t actually write as freely as I did before, and I’m not sure if people will still remember my stuff but for those who do…here’s my little update for you. ^^

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

 

"Hey Min"

 

"What?"

 

"Thank you...for staying with me"

 

...

 

Stupid. Don't say that...How am I supposed to fall out of love with you now?

 

....

 

....

 

The next day was a school day, so he had to be away from Kyuhyun, but instead of being relieved by the time away from the other boy Sungmin felt even more restless. He sighed, planting his cheeks on the desk, lost in thoughts. "Why am I thinking about him now? Geez, I'm supposed to start getting over him from now on...Why did I say I didn't want to dissolve the engagement..?" he groaned, giving himself a headache. I should have said yes...Why am I being hesitant for? Is it because he's Kyu?

 

He was so absorbed inside his own head he didn't notice Donghae and Hyukjae approaching him. "Sungmin hyung, get up! Classes are over 10 minutes ago!" the younger of the two said, poking him playfully. But while on any other day Sungmin would instantly get up and tickle him right back, this time he just whined and tried to evade his probing index finger, sending Hae's sudden curiosity spiraling "Hyung! What's wrong? Are you sick?"

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes at him. Trust Donghae to always jump to conclusions "No. I just don't feel like playing with tickles today" he said, trying not to sound too mean because it was Donghae.

 

Hyukjae was a different story however, as he just grinned and stared down at him. "Kyu, huh?" he looked amused. Sungmin didn't even have the energy to scoff at him.

 

"Yeah..." he mumbled, knowing there was no way he could hide it from Hyukjae anyway, they were friends for as long as he could remember.

 

Said man just stared at him, the corner of his lips tugging in amusement. “I was wondering when you’ll tell me about it actually” he said casually “Kyu came...right?”

 

“Wha?!” Sungmin stood up in surprise “H-How did you know?!” It wasn’t like he didn’t want them to find out, it was just...well, he could hardly tell them now that ‘Kyu’ whom he had been gushing about over the years was actually a guy...and taller than him, for crying out loud.

 

 

Hyukjae’s grin widened “Hey, I’m your childhood pal, your Mom told me when I bumped into her yesterday morning” he said easily, leaving Sungmin staring disbelievingly at him.

 

“Wah really?!” Donghae stared at him looking envious. “Why do you looked so bummed then Hyung?” he frowned, as if trying to figure him out, then quite suddenly he grinned widely and chuckled. “Oh, I know! Maybe she wasn’t as hot as you thought she was huh?” he nudged him playfully.

 

“No...She’s gorgeous” frustratingly so, he hesitated a bit on the “She”

 

“Then maybe she’s got a bad personality?”

 

 

“No” he shook his head “She’s very nice” Which doesn’t help at all because I’m supposed to be falling out of love with him!

 

Hyukjae was close to laughing and Sungmin knew the bastard knew exactly why he acted this way; he just wanted him to say it. He huffed, might as well get it over and done with. “Only...She’s a guy” he told them.

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

 

Then Donghae, Hyukjae and Ryeowook (who suddenly arrived--he had no ing idea when) were laughing at his revelation. Sungmin glared and wished the ceiling would fall down on them, of course that didn’t happen, but he still wished it. He crossed his arms “Are you guys done laughing yet?” Of course he knew there was no malice to their laughter, but he still quite embarrassed.

 

“Don’t look so glum Min!” Hyukjae patted him on the back, tears in his eyes as he tried to control his laughter. “At least he’s still a keeper, right?”

 

Sungmin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter