Chapter 6

Finding Miss Perfect

Siwon and Yoona had returned to the hospital from buying foods for Jessica and Donghae outside.

 

“Urgh~ Sica unnie always bring too many troubles on other’s… IS THAT SICA UNNIE’S FATHER?” Yoona almost yelled as she widened her eyes. Siwon looked at where Yoona’s eyes are. He saw an old man wearing a suit and being guarded by many guys in suits too.

 

“Is that Mr. Jung, your friend’s father? Maybe he is just visiting your friend here. Why are you shocked?” Siwon asked her.

 

“He shouldn’t see Sica unnie cuddling with a guy he doesn’t like…Come on we need to tell Sica unnie that her father is here.” Yoona said as she hold Siwon’s hand and run away with him.

 

To Yoona, it was like they were running away from Jessica’s father but it gives different feeling to Siwon…It was like they were running away from their fate. Though it was hard to explain for Siwon whatever he feels that time…it still made his heart beats faster and faster.

 

“Oppa… we’re here.” Yoona said as she tried to catch her breath. Siwon looked around but one thing catch his eyes. It was Yoona’s hands still holding his hands tight. Yoona noticed it and she turned away as she tried to take her hands off from his’. Both of them looked at other ways as they secretly blushed hard.

 

“Let’s go inside and tell your friend about what we saw.” Siwon said as he broke the silent atmosphere. Yoona nodded as she was about to open the door.

 

*****

 

“Aigoo~ unnie ah~ it’s not the right time for flirting. Your father is here. He is about to go up here.” Yoona smiled a bit. Jessica suddenly pushed Donghae and raised her eyebrow on Yoona.

 

“Are you trying to put another prank here, Yoong?”Jessica coldly asked. Yoona just stared at her blankly. Jessica frowned until something popped-up on her mind. “Uh huh! What’s up with your blank expression, Yoong? Did something happen between you and Siwon oppa?” Jessica giggled.

 

“N…NO… Wh…. What’s there to happen? Yah! We don’t have enough time left. Your father will be here in any minute. He might caught you here and bring you with him.” Yoona said as she completely changed the topic before Jessica caught her off guard.

“Okay. Do as whatever you plan… But Yoong… I’ll be watching you.”Jessica giggled again as she glanced at Siwon who is picking outside the door.

 

*****

 

As planned, Yoona, Siwon and Donghae took Jessica away from the hospital secretly. On their way back to the hotel, where they stay in, Jessica noticed the silent and weird atmosphere. She knew Yoona used to talk a lot even on car but it was a different feeling that day. Yoona is completely quite and doesn’t even dare to look or glance at Siwon who is driving.

 

“Wow. Today is really a nice day. But Donghae oppa…” Jessica sweetly said as she turned to Donghae who is sitting next to her. Donghae just smiled at her. “Oppa, do you find it weird here? It’s like something weird is going on between that two.”Jessica grinned. Finally, Donghae manage to catch what Jessica is talking about.

 

“Unnie ah~ stop talking. Clear your mind out.” Yoona sighed as she tries her best to ignore Siwon. She was still embarrassed for what happened a while ago. And basically, she doesn’t know what is running on Siwon’s mind.

 

After a while, they reached the hotel. It was Taeyeon and Leeteuk who greeted them first. Yoona and Jessica just passed to them without even looking at them.

 

“Aish! I’m trying to be polite here.” Taeyeon said annoyed. “Yah! Don’t you ever two dare to cross the place where I live or else…” Leeteuk stopped her by holding her hand. She turned to him and he smiled to her.

 

****

 

“Yoong is there something wrong with you?” Jessica asked her as she lay down on her bed.

 

“What are you talking about unnie?” Yoona asked as she follows Jessica on her bed.

 

“You know… You aren’t a good liar. And you obviously can’t lie on me.” Jessica giggled. Signalizing Yoona to say something or else Jessica herself will go to Siwon and ask him.

 

“Fine. I… I hold his hand while running away…” Yoona started and that made Jessica burst out of laughing. “Yah! I’m not yet done and you’re already laughing. I hate you, Sica unnie.” Yoona pouted. Jessica smiled as she suddenly threw a pillow on Yoona’s face.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona why are you suddenly acting like that? Unnie is waiting for the continuation. Unnie promise not to laugh again…” Jessica giggled. “Not unless you say something funny.” Jessica joked and Yoona hit her forehead.

 

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me unnie. I suddenly felt embarrassed on what happened.” Yoona pouted again as she also lay down on Jessica’s bed.

 

“Tell me, Yoong… Answer me honestly… Do you like him? Do you like him more than just a friend?” Jessica asked her with a serious tone. Yoona was frozen that time. It seems like; she doesn’t know what is the right word to say... She knew it is wrong to like Siwon… or maybe it is wrong to like Siwon because she always thinks that she still likes Kibum the guy who her best friend Yuri will soon marry.

 

“I don’t know unnie. I just met him but it feels like I couldn’t get enough of him. It was also my first time to feel embarrassed in front of a guy.” Yoona sincerely answered. Jessica giggled.

 

“Is there something holding you back, Yoong? You know…The Yoona that I know is a very open girl yet her heart is still very pure. When she likes a guy she would rather keep it to herself… Just like… ah! Never mind! That’s not important anymore. Now tell me what happened next.” Jessica trying to change the topic before she says something she shouldn’t say.       

 

“After we hold hands… we were about to approach you… but then… then…he…he… suddenly pulled me into a hug…”

 

*****

-Flashback-

Yoona was about to open Jessica’s room door when Siwon suddenly pulled her into him and hug her tightly. She couldn’t resist it for she also liked it. Siwon then broke the hug and he stared at Yoona’s doe eyes. Right before he says something… Yoona silence him with a deep kiss. That time they felt like the whole world is only revolving around them. They don’t care even if someone saw them or even if a reporter caught them. They just wanted to feel one another’s feeling. Both of their hearts’ are now beating faster and faster as their emotions went deeper and deeper. Right before someone caught them, Yoona’s mind suddenly wakes her up to the reality. She pushed Siwon and stared at him blushing, hoping that Siwon wouldn’t notice her cheeks that had just turned pink.

 

“I… I… I… have… to… I have to inform unnie now.” Yoona tried her best to keep her true feeling. She turned her back to Siwon and she shyly smiled. Siwon also shyly smiled as he touched his lips.

                                                                                     -End of Flashback-             

*****

 

“Wow…” Jessica widened her eyes with disbelief on how cool Yoona was.

 

“Unnie…I felt so embarrassed now. What should I do?” Yoona pouted.

 

“What do you mean ‘what to do’? He pulled you on a hug first so he should be the one saying sorry. Yah! Yoong this is the very first time I’ve seen you like that. Do you really like him that much?” Jessica asked again this time with a high pitch tone.

 

“I don’t know… unnie… it feels something I couldn’t explain…” Yoona sighed.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile, Siwon re the front desk and it seems like he was still daydreaming for he was staring blankly. Taeyeon noticed it and laughed at him.

 

“YAH! CHOI SIWON!” she shouted on his ears. It was enough for him to wake up on reality. As soon as he re his senses he smiled at Taeyeon, who was laughing hard at him. “Oppa, what’s wrong with you? I have never seen you like that. Is something bothering you?” she asked.

 

“Taeyeon do you by any chance know what love is?” Siwon suddenly asked her. Taeyeon frowned. “Aigoo! I’m sorry… I shouldn’t ask you that.” he said as he let out a sigh.

 

“Oppa you like someone already? Love… you’ll know you love that person when you kiss her. There’s a strange feeling if you kissed her.  Aish…I shouldn’t tell you that. Now I’m completely embarrassed.” Taeyeon smiled as she blushed really hard.

 

“I always wonder what love really is… and if there really is miss perfect like what my mother had told me before she died.” Siwon sighed as he weakly smiled.

 

“Your mother isn’t talking about miss perfect literally. Don’t you know or didn’t it register on your mind that there’s no perfect person? Your mother is probably talking about a girl who will make you happy and make your life complete.” Taeyeon smiled at him as she tries to cheer him up.

 

*****

On the night, Siwon couldn’t manage to take a sleep or even take a nap. The image of him and Yoona kissing keeps appearing on his mind every time he tries to sleep. “Oh crap! I can’t be in love with that kind of girl.” Siwon murmured. But the thought of kissing Yoona made him blushed. “I like it… Choi Siwon you need to clear your mind…. You can’t like her. She’s too far from you… but… but…” he murmured again as he put his hand on his chest. After debating with himself, he decided to go out for a walk… but is it his true intention? Or he just wanted to see Yoona. He runs fast as he could so that he could reach the hotel. He knew that he won’t figure out the answer himself. He needs to directly ask her feelings for him. He also knew that they just met and doesn’t know that much about one another but who cares? He couldn’t sleep because of that kiss… no…. he couldn’t sleep because of her and what Taeyeon had told her about love.

 

After running and running around, Siwon finally saw a familiar figure… he knew it was her… it was the person… the girl he was looking for… he took all of his strength and smiled.

 

“Yoona?” Siwon called her as he approached her. Yoona turned to him and blushed hardly. “What a pretty girl doing here at late night? Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping by now?” he asked. Yoona smiled at him.

 

“I… I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go out for a walk but I was suddenly mesmerized by how beautiful the stars are.” She answered as she looked up to the sky. “You know oppa… I should also be asking you the same question actually.” She said as she turned to him.

 

“Ah… that… I…” Siwon couldn’t find a right word to answer her question.

 

“Wait… you aren’t staying here in the hotel, right? Why are you here then?” Yoona added another question that is hard for Siwon to answer.

 

Siwon stared at her. He was finding good words to give a satisfying answer to Yoona. But he was mesmerized by how beautiful the girl standing right in front of him is. He knew he shouldn’t act like that for he can maybe scare Yoona away because of his eyes. Yoona frowned at him.

 

“Uh… I’m sorry?” Yoona cough as she noticed Siwon’s eyes are glued on her. Siwon smiled and suddenly he went closer to her and then again… Siwon pulled her into a tight hug.

 

“I… I was looking for you… I came all the way here just to see you…I don’t know if what I’m doing is right… But please… please stay with me for a while… I need to clear my feelings… I need to be sure of what I feel… Please let me hug you for a while…” Siwon whispered on her ears. Yoona blushed and smiled as she also hugged him tight.

 

Unknowingly, a pair of eyes are watching them…

 

 

-----

It's obviously a long, long, long time since I last updated this fic (more than 1year ago exactly). To be honest, I lost all of my ideas here but thanks to all those YoonSic fics that inspired me. ^^

Thanks also to all my subscribers who inspired me to continue this story. You guys are the best.