Chapter 1

Finding Miss Perfect

     “Mother, you can’t leave me!  I’m going to do anything I can just to make you live your life well…” Siwon cried hard to see his mother bidding her farewell to him.

 

     “Son… Siwon ah… You must continue to live on without me… This is life and we can’t change it… and I don’t want you to suffer because of me…  Life must go on…” his mom weakly said. Siwon hold her mother’s hands and cried so hard.

 

     “I don’t want! I can’t live without you, mother! You are the only reason why I’m continuing this hard life…” Siwon’s mother smiled at him.

 

     “Son… You must live your life and make your dreams come true! If not I and you father will be disappointed… Son… I know you suffered enough with this type of life… You must find a perfect girl for you…” Siwon stared at his mother as he continues to tear up. “A perfect girl who has everything, fame, money, fortune, beauty and everything you are dreaming of…  I want you to live on a perfect life… Siwon... continue to live on, promise?” his mother asked and he nodded.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     After 2 years, Siwon was now a hotel receptionist.

 

     “Siwon oppa… Can you replace me for a moment? I have to see Teukkie oppa…” Taeyeon said as she used her aegyo. Siwon smiled and nodded.

 

     “Sure… Go ahead but don’t take too long…” he softly said and Taeyeon hurriedly went out of the hotel to meet her boyfriend.

 

     “Excuse me? I booked a room yesterday…” a beautiful girl suddenly appeared. Siwon smiled so bright and stared at her. The girl dialed someone on her phone. “Yah! Unnie ah! I’m back! Yes! I’m on Korea now! Don’t tell mom and dad that I’m back, please?  Yul unnie ah~~ you are so beautiful!” she said talking to her phone using her aegyo. Siwon can’t take his eyes off from her. The girl hung up the phone and looked back at Siwon. She noticed that Siwon was staring at her and din’t get her key to her booked room. “Excuse me?” she asked, irritated. Siwon widened his eyes.

 

     “What’s your name miss?” he politely asked. The girl sighed.

 

     “Im Yoona.” She answered. Siwon looked for her name on the computer and smiled at her.

 

     “Miss Im Yoona your room number is 139. Here is your key.” He said as he hand her the key. Yoona was about to turned around when Siwon stopped her.

 

     “What?” Yoona coldly asked.

 

     “Uhm… Can I help you?” he asked. Yoona rolled her eyes. “I mean the things… The luggage bags! Don’t worry, I don’t accept tips” he smiled and Yoona nodded.

 

     “Okay then… Thank you…” she said softly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Siwon and Yoona reached the room. Siwon placed her luggage on the floor and smiled at her. Yoona coldly stared at him and handed him some money. Siwon looked at her and she smiled a bit.

 

     “Take this. Thank you.” She said but Siwon gave her back the money.

 

     “I told you, I don’t accept tips!” he said and Yoona sighed.

 

     “Then what do you want? A car? A bank account with loads of money?  A…” Yoona stopped when she saw Siwon’s reaction.

 

     “I don’t need anything1 Even if you offered me the world! I’m happy serving you!” he said and Yoona smiled.

 

     “Then, please accept this.” She said as she put the money on Siwon’s pocket and pushed him out of the room.

 

     “Ah! Why does a girl like her exist? She’s just a pretty face only! Her attitude is like garbage! Rich people nowadays are really judgmental!” he sighed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Yes! I'm finally home! I miss you, Korea! That guy! Aish! Did he think that I don't have money, that's why he is treating me on different way? I'll show him how Im Yoona is! Watch out you pretty boy!" Yoona excitedly said as she jump on the bed. Until her phone rang.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona: "Unnie! I told you! I don't want to come home! I just want to enjoy my life!"

Yuri: "Yah! Auntie and uncle are worried for you!"

Yoona: "You can do that! I trust you! Goodbye!"

Yuri: "Yah! Im Yoona! You are going to pay for this! I'll hunt you!"

Yoona: "Unnie? Yul unnie? Are you still there?"

Yuri: "Yah! What's wrong?"

Yoona: "Unnie! I can't here!"

 

     Yoona ended up the cll and smiled. "Yul unnie, I'm sorry but I want to enjoy my life first!" she mumbled and jumped to her bed again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my new YoonWon fanfic.. please support ^^