Asking for a date

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 15~

 

          "Yoong~~ I love you..." Luhan said, "Same..." Yoona replied. They were about to kiss. Suddenly, "Yoong! Wake up! We're going to be late!" Yoona heard a shout of her Taeyeon unnie and she was shocked and woke up. "Unnie~~ I just dreamed about my boy friend~ Why did you wake me up?" Yoona whined. "Boy--- friend... Oh yea, I almost forgot you're not single now. Who said that she doesn't want a boy friend anymore...... Um.. Let me think.... Is you and it was three years ago." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "Sorry unnie~" Yoona whined again. "Ok ok, get up. Go to brush your teeth and change your clothes." Taeyeon shook her head. "Ne, unnie~" Yoona smiled and went to the bathroom.

 

At TS University,  7:00a.m

               Kris noticed Luhan was staring at Yoona's empty seat since he came into the class. Kris smirked and decided to go to talk to Luhan. "Luhan," Kris said. Luhan didn't response. "Luhan," Kris said again, still no response. "Luhan..." Kris starting to get annoyed, no response at all. "Luhan!" Kris shouted. "What?! Why are you shouting!" Luhan finally talked but didn't notice that he had been calling for many times. "I called you for three times... Plus this, four times. You didn't even response to me." Kris explained. "Oh is it? Then, sorry." Luhan apologized to the tall guy. "What are you thinking? You already stared at the nerd's seat for more than twenty minutes." Kris asked. "She has a name, ok? Yoona... Sweet name..." Luhan smiled. "Ew... You smiled like an idiot. I never see you acting like this ecpecially your girl friend is a nerd." Kris said. "I don't know, maybe this is called 'True Love'? I always feel a different sort of energy came into my body whenever I think of her, be with her." Luhan said still looking at Yoona's seat. "I never believe in true love. Ok, then. Bye bye. My ears are starting to get itchy." Kris walked towards the door.

 

          As Yoona came into the classroom, Luhan immeditely greeted her. "Morning, Yoona." Luhan greeted, blushing. "Morning." Yoona said also blushing. "Morning... Yoona..." Baekhyun made an annoying sound. Luhan hit him with his elbow. "Ouch, that's hurt." Baekhyun said. "Good for you." Luhan smiled. Actually, many girls are looking at Yoona using their mad eyes when she came in, especially when Luhan greeted her with his cute smile. Yoona was the first one who came in, followed by Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. Yoona sat on her chair and starting to take her books out. Luhan stood up and sat beside Yoona which is Taeyeon's seat. "Yah, this is my seat. Would you move?" Taeyeon stood beside him. "Taeyeon-ssi, can you sit at my place first? I want to sit with Yoona." Luhan pleased. "Unnie~~~" Yoona whined. "Uh... Fine. Return my seat when the lesson starts, which will be twenty minutes starting from now." Taeyeon said. Luhan agreed.

 

        "Hi nerd," Baekhyun greeted, because Taeyeon was sitting beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter