Birthday Party of Yoona

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 13~

 

         The day of Yoona's birthday had finally come. Yoona didn't even know about it. Hehe! When Yoona met Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany, they had already said 'Happy Birthday' to her. Yoona's classmates also greeted her when she entered the classroom....... Only the four boys didn't greet her. They must be shy to greet because they never greet for people birthday except their parents, grandparents and their beloved cousins. Yoona was really happy for today. She'll probably would be even happy at the night. Ding!Dong!Ding!Dong! Their lessons finally had over. Yoona's three beloved unnies decided to accompany her to her home. As Yoona opened her mansion's huge door, her parents greeted her loudly. She finally could meet her parents, her parents were not around from the early morning until now due to their really busy works. "Yoona-ah, do you want to eat dinner with your unnies?" asked Taeyeon, "It doesn't matter, if you want to eat with aunty and uncle. Since you hadn't meet them for almost a day." continued Jessica. Yoona thought for a few seconds and looked at her parents, "Mom, dad, can I go with them?" asked Yoona cutely. "You already showed us your aegyo, of course we will let you go." Mrs.Im smiled and Mr.Im nodded. "Thanks mom! Dad!" Yoona kissed their cheek.

 

        "Aigoo~ Yoona~ Are you ready?" Tiffany asked, "Of course, unnie." replied Yoona. "Let's go!" Jessica said happily. "Wait, we still need to dress ourselves up." Taeyeon stopped them. "Oh yea I forgot about it." Jessica remembered. "Ok, but I have a question. Do I need to wear like a nerd? And do I wear dresses or just plain clothes? Because we only eat dinner right?" Yoona asked. Her three unnies looked at each other. "Umm... No, you just have to wear the nerd glasses and you must wear a dress, although it's just a plain dinner but still you have to because it's your birthday and it is special." Jessica replied. "Ooh by the way, if you want to put on make-up, you can." Tiffany continued. "Ne unnie." Yoona smiled while walking (more like jumping) to her room. After a moment, Yoona came out from her room. "Oh my gosh!" Tiffany was shocked. "Wow~ Yoona you look very pretty!" Jessica shouted. "Our Yoon always look so beautiful." Taeyeon was feeling very proud for Yoona. "Thanks unnies!" Yoona shouted happily.

 (Just imagine she was wearing glasses) ^_^

 

        "You're not putting make-up right?" Jessica asked. "Ne, I just want to be natural." Yoona wore her glasses. "You still look very beautiful, when you wore your glasses and without make-up." Tiffany gave Yoona a wink. "Unnies are prettier than me." Yoona said. "Don't argue, all of us are pretty." Tiffany said proudly. "Hahahaha!" Yoona, Taeyeon and Jessica laughed for her proudness. "By the way, aren't unnies also need to dress-up?" Yoona asked. "Nope, we will change our clothes when we reach our destination." Taeyeon said.

 

      "Where are we going?" Yoona asked while opening the car. "ExoShidae Hotel." Taeyeon answered. "We heard that there has event today at their ballroom." Tiffany said. "Lots of food." continued by Jessica. Yoona smiled widely. As they arrived to the hotel, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica bid goodbye to Yoona. "Wait there, if we didn't meet you for ten minutes, then you go into the ballroom first and eat because we know you are starving." Taeyeon commanded. "Alright unnie, bye bye!" Yoona bid. Isn't she such a good girl (Everyone nodded). 

 

        Ten minutes had passed, Yoona's unnies still hadn't came to meet her. So, she went to the ballroom first. When she opened the door, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!" many people shouted. Yoona were shocked with the sudden voices. She scanned them with her wide eyes, she saw her parents, her classmates, her friends who she didn't meet for a year or more, her parents' friends, her realtives, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. (The four playboys hadn't come yet) Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany approached her. She suddenly burst into tears, "Unnies! You lied to me!" Yoona cried while hugging her unnies. "We're not lying, we're surprising." Taeyeon smiled while patting her head. "Don't cry our dear Yoona." Jessica wiped Yoona's tears with her thumb. "Thanks unnies!" Yoona smiled while crying. "Actually is Mr.Im and Mrs.Im's idea. We just prepare for it." Tiffany said. Yoona turned to look at her parents. She cried harder and ran to hug them.

 

        "Let's get our party started!" Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter