Preparing for Yoona's birthday party (Part 1)

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 11~

8:30a.m. At Tiffany's mansion

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!KNOCK!!

           "Oh, Morning Taeyeon and Jessica." Tiffany's maid opened the door and greeted both of them. "Morning ahjumma, is Fany awake?" asked Taeyeon. "Not yet, she normally sleep until 10 something because it's a public holiday." replied the maid. "Thanks ahjumma, we will wake her up." smirked Jessica. After the chatting, Taeyeon and Jessica walked to Tiffany's room by evalator because it is located at the third floor. The two evil girls opened Tiffany's door and walked in. Jessica eyed Taeyeon while passing her a pillow. Taeyeon smirked evily. One... Two... Three... Taeyeon and Jessica smacked the pillow towards Tiffany. SMACK!! SMACK!! "Yah!!!" Tiffany shouted angrily. "Fany! Wake up!!!" laughed Taeyeon loudly. "I will get my revenge." said Tiffany with her messy hair. "Fany, did you forget that we need to prepare for Yoona's birthday party?" asked Jessica. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it." Tiffany remembered. "We have lots of things to prepare, since Yoona's parents asked us to help." Taeyeon said. "Yea, tomorrow is already Yoona's birthday, that's mean we only left one more day. Yoona's parents told us yesterday, they should've told us earlier." Jessica pouted. "It's not their fault, they just came back from Australia yesterday and they're really busy." said Tiffany while walking to the bathroom. 

           Twenty minutes later, the three girls went to the ground floor and they saw Tiffany's parents. "Morning mom and dad," Tiffany greeted. "Morning aunty and uncle." Taeyeon and Jessica continued. "Morning girls," Mr.Hwang, Tiffany's dad greeted. Continued by Mrs.Hwang, Tiffany's mom. "Bye mom, dad. I won't come back tonight, I will sleep at Exoshidae Hotel to prepare for Yoona's party." said Tiffany while opening the door. Her parents nodded and bid good-bye. 

           "To S.I.T Mall," Tiffany told her driver. The driver nodded. "Did you sure that Yoona wouldn't be suspicious for this?" asked Jessica worriedly, "Nope, she didn't know at all. Mr and Mrs Im (Yoona's parents) called her to do something at their office." said Taeyeon. "We will do our best to prepare this surprise birthday party for her." said Tiffany. "By the way, I remembered Mrs.Im said invite all our classmates right?" asked Jessica. "That's mean..... NO!! The boys!!" shouted Tiffany. "Oh yea..." Taeyeon murmered. "What do we gonna do?" asked Jessica uncomfortably. "Just invite them..." said Taeyeon while looking outside the window. "Since Mr and Mrs.Im told us to."

 

At S.I.T Mall 

         "Should we give a call to 'the boys' now?" asked Tiffany, "We should, I'll take care of it." Taeyeon took her phone out and started to dial. "Do you know their numbers?" asked Jessica. Taeyeon smiled. "Hello, I'm Taeyeon." said Taeyeon, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter