Watching movie with the nerds

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

~Chapter 10~

       "Today is a sunny day," Baekhyun said while going to the bathroom.  In the bathroom, he was looking at himself in the mirror. "Hmmm," Baekhyun mumbled. "Handsome as always," Baekhyun said to the mirror while smiling idiotly. He brushed his teeth and went downstairs to eat his breakfast. "Here," his maid placed the plate and a cup of fresh milk on the table.

      (I'm getting hungry... -_-)

             "Mmmm!! It's so delicious!!" Baekhyun ate deliciously. Suddenly, PHOOSH! BANG! Kris, Nichkhun and Luhan ran inside the house. Baekhyun choke because of the sudden sound. He quickly drank his milk and shouted, "YAH!! I'M EATING MY BREAKFAST! I ALMOST DIE IF I DIDN'T DRINK THE MILK!!" 

         "Calm down hyung," Luhan patted his back. "Nice breakfast huh?" asked Kris. "Do you want some?" the maid asked. "Thanks, but no need to." replied Kris. "Why are you here today?" asked Baekhyun while cutting his bread. "Asking you, if you want to hangout at the mall later." Nichkhun said. "I want, need to relax a bit." Baekhyun put the bread into his mouth and started biting it. (So hungry while writing this.....) "Relax?" asked Kris surprisely. "Do you feel stress? It doesn't looks like it?" 

         "Yes! I feel so stress right after we finished our cooking project!" Baekhyun bit the bread strongly. "I know right," Luhan said. "What time do we go to the mall?" asked Baekhyun. "Right now is 9:30, so maybe 10a.m. Wait until you finish your breakfast first." answered Nichkhun while sitting on a leather sofa. "We can go now, just give me 30 seconds." said Baekhyun. He quickly eat the eggs and drank his milk. "Let's go"

 

 At the mall

              As they entered the mall, many people were looking at them. "Is our face have something stick on it?" asked Luhan nervously. "No, we are too handsome." smiled Kris. "Haha!" laughed Baekhyun while patting Kris's back. "Omg, who are they? Is it the new group?" asked a girl who are staring at them. "So handsome and cute!!" whispered another girl.

           "See," Kris smirked. "Where do we go first?" asked Luhan, "To the cinema!" shouted Baekhyun "Don't scream like a kid," Nichkhun said. "Sorry hyung, I was just too excited." said Baekhyun shyly. On the way to the cinema at the top floor of a 6 floor mall, they started a conversation again. "What movie should we watch?" Kris pressed the button '6' of the evalator. "The new movies are My Broadcasting Girlfriend, Wedding Gift and Joly And The Cat." said Nichkhun. "I will never watch Joly And The Cat, because I'm not a kid anymore. I should stop watching cartoons except for Winx Club and Totally Spies. Believix! Your magical~" Baekhyun started singing like a kid. "Baekhyun~ You're still a kid, right now your action is the evidence." Luhan looking at Baekhyun weirdly. "Hahaha!" laughed the four boys. "You are at sixth floor now, thank you for using this evalator." announced the speaker in the evalator. They went out the evalator.

          "So, what movie?" asked Luhan again. "Just watch My Broadcasting Girlfriend, I watch the teaser before, it's quite interesting." said Nichkhun. "Agree," said Baekhyun while Luhan and Kris just nod. They went to the counter, "Four adult tickets for My Broadcasting Girlfriend." odered Nichkhun, the oldest. "Hyung! I'll buy the popcorn first." Baekhyun pointed to a shop that sells delicious popcorn. "I go with you," said Kris.

         

       

         Baekhyun and Kris were standing infront of the popcorn shop. They want to choose the flavour of their popcorn, but there were four girls standing infront of them, blocking their views. "Excuse me," Baekhyun said politely. It seems the girls didn't hear it, "Excuse me," Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter