1

Teenfinite Academy {APPLY CLOSED}

Goodness gracious. I apologize for the long wait! I totally forgot I had a fanfic. Anyway enjoy the first chapter. By the way I am going to be writing in a script-like form, since I'm used to writing like that and I love writing plays; so it became a habit. And correct me if I misspelled anything. Okay enough of my babbles, let the story BEGIN!!!!!!

 


The Angels & Inspirits:

The Angels in the Inspirits have never gotten along. They always compete. There are times where they show no mercy against each other at all. Both groups want to win the trophy, to prove that they are the best. They want victory and pride in themselves and they will not let anyone or anything get in their way. No matter what they must stay focused or they'll be letting everyone in their team down.

Headmaster Rain: Good morning boys and girls. I hope you had a good summer. You had plenty of time to rest, am I correct? Well now that school is starting your trainings will be harder than ever. We are planning to strive as the best school of South Korea. We want to show them that we are both strong physically and mentally. I want you all to be prepared for anything. Now I don't want any foolishness this year, you can all save that for next summer. Also my niece, Baek Jae Suk, will be stopping by to observe the school. She's planning to move here next school year and she wants to make sure that this school is just right for her. So please be kind and welcoming. Alright that's all the announcements for today. Have a great day in school!

The Inspirits:

Ha Ni: What? Trainings are going to be harder than EVER. Ugh... I don't think I can survive this school.

Min Jee: Oh come on. Be tough! You're an Inspirit, you're suppose to be strong. It's the only thing we're good at. And besides the challenges they gave us last year were so easy.

Ha Ni: That's because you're strong naturally. I'm not.

Min Hee: Hey guys! What are you guys talking about?

Min Jee: -Sighs- nothing you need to know, 'aegyo queen'

Min Hee: I'm not the aegyo queen so shut up!

Min Jee: -Rolls eyes- whatever you say.

Cheon Eun: Aish! It's early in the morning, why the heck are you guys fighting?

Min Jee: We're not fighting, the 'aegyo queen' just happens to be a little cranky today.

Min Hee: I told you to stop calling me that!

Ha Ni: Hey! Both of you be quiet, we're a team here.

Cheon Eun: And Mrs. Oh will get mad at you if you keep causing disruptions.

Min Jee: I don't care, she's not even here.

Faye-Lin: Well she's coming soon, I just saw her getting out of her car. Good thing I was ahead of her.

Min Jee: Woah. Where did you just come from?

Faye-Lin: -Rolls eyes and ignores Min Jee's comment- so did I miss anything?

Ha Ni: Nothing really, headmaster Rain just said that the trainings will be harder than ever. -Groans-

Faye-Lin: Oh, I'm okay with that. I like challenges.

Ha Ni: I don't! I should've joined the Angels instead.

Min Hee: Yah! Don't say that, Inspirit is the best group ever.

Ha Ni: -Smiles- yeah... I guess so.

Mrs. Oh: Goodness, I'm so sorry for the delay class! Anyway you're having a pop quiz.

Min Jee: -Sarcastic- oh that's just great.

Cheonsa: You better pass this pop quiz.

Min Jee: Oh yeah? What if I don't?

Cheonsa: Well the chances of us winning that trophy is going to go lower. We need to be intelligent too, remember Min Jee everything is a competition. We need to be just as intelligent as the Angels if we want to beat them. You don't want to be a loser again don't you? This is our final year here and if we want to win we need to be smart.

Min Hee: Yeah you should listen to Angel.

Min Jee: Shut up nobody was talking to you.

Mrs. Oh: Shhh! Be quiet, this is a pop QUIZ. There can absolutely be NO talking. -Glares at Min Jee-

Min Jee: My bad. -Pretends to zip up her lips-

Cheonsa: -Whispers- fighting~

The Angels:

Sun Mi: Uh-oh. Trainings are going be harder. Which means we need to get stronger.

Ahreum: Yeah, how? I mean we're physically weak. We only beat the Inspirits so many times because we're more sophisticated and knowledgeable than them.

Sun Mi: Yeah, but we'll be able to beat them if we just trained harder. Maybe we should jog everyday before school starts or we could do it every weekend. Exercising is not that hard! After that we'll be able to win that trophy very easily. -Smiles-

Ji Dae: Good point unnie! So when should we start?

Sun Mi: The sooner, the better. So we should start on Thursday, make sure to tell the other Angels.

Ae Chan: Including the boys?

Sun Mi: Yes, including them. They're pretty skinny and we need them in shape because they're going to be easily defeated if they ever fought against the Inpirit boys.

Sojin: True that. You know I've always liked Dongwoo's smile...

Jina: Yah! You can't fall in love with one of our rivals. That's so... wrong. That's like betraying us.

Sojin: Okay I'm sorry. Gosh! I just said his smile was cute. I didn't say I like him.

Ji Dae: We don't have time for crushes, we need to focus on winning that trophy and if we want to win we CAN'T let anyone or anything get in the way.

Hae Young: Yup, Jade's right. Let's just focus on how we can get stronger physically.

Ahreum: I'll call the boys and tell them about our plan.

Hae Young: You go do that, but right now let's focus on class. We don't wanna get Mr. Eli upset now, don't we?

  

      

Username: iMUSTACHExx

Name: Baek Jae Suk (Headmaster Rain's niece)

Nickname: Jasmine

Age: 15 years old

Nationality: Korean-American


Personality: JaeSuk is a fun loving and adventurous girl. At first glance she looks very quiet and shy, but she's anything but. Her personality almost seems to radiate friendliness. Her aura is very chill and easy to get along with. She loves making people laugh and is extremely social. She talks a lot and is very clumsy and ticklish. She has a really nurturing personality and is very caring. She's a big trouble maker too. She loves pulling pranks and teasing people. She loves skinship and always has erted jokes up her sleeves. She can't multi-task because she gets distracted and confused easily. Everyone dubs her as "the ditz" but she's actually a lot smarter than people assume. She's fairly booksmart as well as street smart. When it comes to things she loves, she's a fast learner but it'll take ages before she cracks open a textbook. She gets annoyed really easily, but no one ever takes it seriously because she forgives them and is back to her normal self in 2 minutes tops. She trys to get along with everyone, but to be honest she's pretty judgemental. It takes a lot for her to be angry so if you're on her hit list, you're dead. She's very opinionated and always speaks her mind. JaeSuk is more sensitive and emotional than your average teenage girl, but doesn't show it often. She can't lie for her life so she is very blunt. She can be very stubborn at times and if she doesn't believe in something, she will stand her ground. She's just as hard working as she is hard headed. She gives everything she does 110%. She keeps her eye on the goal and never lets her goal and dreams stray. She's also very competitive in just about everything, but everything to her is more friendly. 
 
Background: Jaesuk is an only child. Her family is very wealthy, but she never flaunts it. Her parents own a large hotel chain that focuses mostly overseas, so they're almost never home. She is able to fend for herself, though at times she gets lonely. When Jaesuk was born, her parents' hotels were already very popular. Seeing her passion for dance, without hesitating they sent her to every single dance class available at the age of 3. After a month, she ended up only taking ballet and as she grew older, she added hip hop classes to her schedule. Jaesuk's parents decided to move since they were rarely home, they thought it'd be safer to live in Seoul because they have more relatives there. Jaesuk was already fluent in Korean because she spoke it with her parents whenever she got the chance so it wasn't that hard to transition from America to South Korea. Being the new kid, she wanted to stand out and impress people so from then on she worked her very hardest on everything she could.