Chapter 1

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You’ve been on tour around the world for the past two years. Yes, you’re a star, a rock star to be more precise. You play the guitar, the piano and the drums, but the last one only when you’re bored or stressed. You have black hair with a few blue strands. You have a lot of energy on stage and your fans love it. You also have a twin sister who happens to be in the number one Korean girl group SNSD or Girls Generation, her name is Lee Soonkyu also known as Sunny. You both get along really well but you barely have time to see each other or even talk since you’re both really busy. You text each other at every chance you’ve got just to keep in touch. The other members know that Sunny has a sister but they don’t know it’s you yet.

Now that you’re back from your third world tour (AN: You’re really cool) all you want to do is rest and get to see your sister at least once.

 

 

“I’m finally back” You said as you walked into your loft. You placed your bags on the floor and lied on the couch. You took a quick nap and then went to take a shower. You were getting dressed when your phone rang.

“Hi Hara, what’s up?” You said as you answered your phone.

“Hey, I found the address” She said. Hara is your manager and also one of your best friends.

“Really? Do you know if she’s home?”

“That I don’t know. I’ll text you the address and call you later when I get your schedule”

“Okay, thank you”

“No problem, bye bye”

You finished getting dressed and got into your car. You checked your phone and drove to the address Hara told you.

 

You went inside the apartment building and up to the last floor.

“Seven…Eight… here it is nine” You said checking the door numbers. You rang the doorbell and waited.

 

“Fany, the door” Yuri said from the couch. They were all except for Jessica and Sunny there watching a movie. Tiffany walked out of the kitchen. They have a week off and decided to laze around the dorm.

“Aish, why don’t you stop being lazy and open the door yourself” Tiffany said walking to the door.

“Because the movie it’s getting interesting” Yuri said and Tiffany sighed. She opened the door and went wide eyed.

“Hi, is Sunny here?” You said smiling. She didn’t even move so you checked your phone and the door number again. “Hara said this was the correct address” You mumbled.

“Who is it Fany?” Seohyun said getting up from the couch and walking to the door. She also went wide eyed.

“I’m looking for Sunny, does she live here?” You said and they ‘woke up’.

“Yes, I’ll go get her” Tiffany said and walked to Jessica’s room.

“Would you like to come in?” Seohyun said moving aside.

“Sure, thanks” You said and walked inside.

 

Tiffany knocked on the door and went in.

“Yah! Stop making out” She said. Sunny and Jessica got startled.

“You’re just jealous because Soo hasn’t confessed to you yet” Jessica said glaring at her. Tiffany blushed.

“Whatever… Sunny, there’s a goddess looking for you” Sunny frowned.

“A goddess?” Sunny asked and Tiffany nodded.

“She’s in the living room” Tiffany said and walked out.

“Are you cheating on me?” Jessica said glaring at her. Sunny gulped.

“Not that I’m aware of” She said getting up. Jessica got up too. They walked outside the room.

“Oh my god!” Sunny said once she saw you. She ran to the living room and hugged you tight. The others stood there looking at you both. ‘What is the most famous rock star in the world doing in our house? And how does she knows Sunny?’ They thought.

“What are you doing here?” She said getting teary. She hasn’t seen you in almost three years.

“Visiting you of course, I missed you” You said hugging her back and kissed her cheek. Jessica glared at you.

“I missed you too, it’s been too long” Sunny said parting the hug but holding your hand.

“Yah, Soonkyu, stop crying” You said cleaning her tears. She pinched your waist.

“Don’t call me Soonkyu” She said and you laughed. Sunny looked at the other members.

“Oh, sorry, let me introduce you. Girls, this is ____” She said.

“We know who she is” Hyoyeon said approaching you. “I’m a big fan” She said shaking your hand. You smiled at her.

“We’re all big fans” Yuri said walking closer. “Can I have your autograph?”

They all started to approach you and talk to you at the same time.

“Yah! Stop it, you’re driving her nuts” Sunny said.

“It’s okay Sunny, I’m happy to know that you girls like my music” You said.

“More like love” Tiffany said and the others kept talking.

“Are you going to let me finish” Sunny yelled and they all stopped talking. “As I was saying this is ____, my sister” They all went wide eyed.

“She’s your sister?” Yuri asked and you both nodded. “Your twin sister?” You both nodded again.

“____, they are Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon and this is my lovely girlfriend Jessica”

“It’s really nice to finally meet you all, Sunny talks a lot about you” You said and your phone rang. “Excuse me” You said and move aside to answer your phone. They surrounded Sunny.

“Why didn’t you tell us that ____ is your sister?” Sooyoung said.

“Because you’ll freak out like you’re doing right now” Sunny said hugging Jessica.

“Who wouldn’t? She is ____, the ____ and she’s in our house” Hyoyeon said. “I’m going to get my cd collection for her to sign” She said walking to her bedroom. Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon was really quiet and went next to her.

“Are you ok, Taetae?” She said and Taeyeon looked at her.

“Why do you ask?” Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter