Chapter 2

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys, wrote chapter 1 with the foreword

 

The teacher came to the class soon after so min enter the classroom.  So min wasn't playing too much attend to the teacher until he told the class their major project.

Teacher Kim said that their major project for the year must be completed in pairs that it must be choose through a ballot.  Therefore, he directed all students to write then names onto a piece of paper and drop it into the box next to him. 

After all the students dropped their paper onto the box, teacher Kim begin to pull the names out and announces who each student are pair  up with.  When teacher Kim call So Min's name out to pair up with hyun joong, she froze.  So Min never really liked hyun joong due to his coldness towards other students and was about to protest, when jyun joong grap the project work from teacher Kim and told her to meet him at the library after class.

Hyun joong do not know why he would ask So Min to meet him there but he just wants finish the project asap.

At the library, hyun joong was already there laying out the project work when So Min interupts his thinking.  So Min could not believe her eyes, hyun joong have already lay out what each have to do.

So Min through this may not be a bad idea working with hyun joong.  But she do not know what hyun joong had in mind for her.to do.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter