Hyeongkon

Dream Shop❤️(Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeongkon

Group:A-JAX

Character-Shin Minyoung

For-Marygracejoie

Listen To-Teen Top~Missing
(this is the song I'm practicing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She can't do this anymore.She can't smile or be happy anymore with him.He always come home late saying he is tired.Of course he is tired from being a idol and he loved her.

All his smiles and words stabbed her in the heart.

She always knew he was cheating on her with another girl,ever since she saw them in a cafe eating each other's faces.

She thought it wasn't real until he started to go to dates with claiming them as "practice".He always says he loves when he loves someone else.

She was currently watching him get on his coat and put on his shoes.He waved at her with a smile before going to "practice".

When he closed the door and left she went to their shared room and got out her suitcase.She packed all her stuff including the money she saved up.

After she packed up she got out a black scarf.She put it on her face on to only show her eyes.She put on her black coat and put the hood on.

She got her suitcase and went to the living room.She went to the t.v shelf and opened a cabinet.She got out a sticky note and pen to write something on it.

She took that sticky note off the rest of the other sticky notes.After she was down she put the pen and sticky not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter